ESG Skyline Group Buy

I pretty much have all the Skylines in hand, mainly the disks and accessories left.

Awesome news @Takie Maybe to make it more fun for the guys have a waffle every week for who gets it.

Off topic posts in a group buy about to be moved elsewhere because they are not welcome here...

I pretty much have all the Skylines in hand, mainly the disks and accessories left.

By when do you expect the disks and accessories to be here? Have they been shipped already?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ESG is shipping them today/tomorrow morning! I have 16 Skylines in my paws with the rest coming tomorrow.

So the dispatch post sorting should be some time next week I presume?

ESG is shipping them today/tomorrow morning! I have 16 Skylines in my paws with the rest coming tomorrow.
Were the skylines shipped without airdisks?
Is it theoretically possible for someone who didnt order any additional airdisks to get a skyline in the meantime?

Any chance of some feedback here?

Nope sorry , but thank you so much for organising the group buy, yous are amazing people for organizing this group buy.
I would never be able to have gotten this tank if it weren't for this group buy.

Guys... @Takie is as sick as a dog. He is expecting the last shipment tomorrow and then he can start the tedious task of sorting the orders.

Guys... @Takie is as sick as a dog. He is expecting the last shipment tomorrow and then he can start the tedious task of sorting the orders.

Thanx for the update skipper.

:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D
Some impatient guys here....

All I'm asking for is an update. I should not be made to feel bad for asking. I'm not trolling or loosing my mind. My aim isn't to bust @Takie balls or anything as such.

I am entitled to know what's the status and progress of the shipment. I have reserved all comments thus far but I've been keeping a close eye on this thread. The delaying factors are not in @Takie hands so we have no right to fault him for that. I do, however, take issue with having to repeatedly enquire about updates whereas mr @Takie could've opted to take a proactive stance and throw an occasional update in the thread without having others request or instigating first.

Anyway, that being said, it is a monumental task that you have taken on here and I admire your resilience. To each his own... there's plenty ways to skin a cat.

Get well soon @Takie. Try not to contaminate the skylines in haste to get them out.

My apologies if anyone feels like i have been trolling this thread.

I started following the thread initially because i was almost part of the Group Buy, but now im following because i am keen to hear everyones impressions on the Skyline.

I guess somtimes i should rather just shut up and not get involved but sometimes you see certain things happening and just have to vent them.

My apologies once again

I have 16 Skylines in my paws with the rest coming tomorrow.
I will offer my availability to you by taking a Skyline off your hands in case you feel any of these groupbuy blokes don't deserve it anymore. ;)
Or @Rob Fisher can send me one so I can take it through the paces for a youtube review and find out if this atty is all it is made out to be. This hype has even got me excited. :)

My apologies if anyone feels like i have been trolling this thread.

I started following the thread initially because i was almost part of the Group Buy, but now im following because i am keen to hear everyones impressions on the Skyline.

I guess somtimes i should rather just shut up and not get involved but sometimes you see certain things happening and just have to vent them.

My apologies once again

No need for apologies... I think I speak for @Takie as well when I say that there are no apologies necessary. We're all grown men here and should not be hurt by errant words and loose tongues. Banter is the heart and soul of any gathering of men... But mutual respect is of utmost importance. We listen and we learn. For the love of the game.

All I'm asking for is an update. I should not be made to feel bad for asking. I'm not trolling or loosing my mind. My aim isn't to bust @Takie balls or anything as such.

I am entitled to know what's the status and progress of the shipment. I have reserved all comments thus far but I've been keeping a close eye on this thread. The delaying factors are not in @Takie hands so we have no right to fault him for that. I do, however, take issue with having to repeatedly enquire about updates whereas mr @Takie could've opted to take a proactive stance and throw an occasional update in the thread without having others request or instigating first.

Anyway, that being said, it is a monumental task that you have taken on here and I admire your resilience. To each his own... there's plenty ways to skin a cat.

Get well soon @Takie. Try not to contaminate the skylines in haste to get them out.

Dude really?

I was pulling the piss out you.

You have all the right to be impatient...
It's a great tank and I can understand you can't wait to try it out.

But to get back to my comment...
it was a joke and intended to be taken up that way. (Hence all the :-D) My intentions wasn't to make anyone feel bad.
My apologies if it came across that way.

Dude really?

I was pulling the piss out you.

You have all the right to be impatient...
It's a great tank and I can understand you can't wait to try it out.

But to get back to my comment...
it was a joke and intended to be taken up that way. (Hence all the :-D) My intentions wasn't to make anyone feel bad.
My apologies if it came across that way.

I think we all need to get together for a drink and give eachother one big group hug :)

So just checked PBusardo video of the Stuttgart Hall of Vape event and there will be a drop kit for the Skyline launched.

Reducing the size of the tank.

Back