Fasttech Shipping Time To South Africa

This kills me.

I took inspiration from your success and tried to get mine. Sat there for an hour and a half. Left empty handed.
Seriously?

How is that possible?
They supposed to check on the system and tell you straight away if its there or not. How can the make you sit there for so long for no reason?

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here before, for the guys on Android
TrackChecker

You can get updates from it to automatically check every 3 or so hours. Beats sitting there checking the website every now and then.

My fasttech shipping number was updated on there right to my pickup!
Supports loads of different shipping companies

TrackChecker

You can get updates from it to automatically check every 3 or so hours. Beats sitting there checking the website every now and then.

Thanks!

Great info. Thanks
TrackChecker

For iOS users, try parcelapp, it's a free app that tracks all kinds of international services and SAPO. Some cool options are available for a pound and a half a year, but otherwise it's free.

so this I don't understand :

30-05-2014 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
03-06-2014 Despatched to overseas (Country code: ZA)
05-06-2014 Arrived at overseas (Country code: SE)

so this I don't understand :

30-05-2014 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
03-06-2014 Despatched to overseas (Country code: ZA)
05-06-2014 Arrived at overseas (Country code: SE)
Fasttech has invented a time machine. I wonder if past you didn't like that package and threw it away. :D

@hyphen thats a country your parcel is passing through ;)
My parcels from hong kong just did the same thing but from Germany ??? lolz More waiting

To be honest after all this time , I'd rather pay more and support local people trying to make it happen . Plus everytime I clicked something , oh this carrier doesn't ship juice , oh this carrier doesn't ship batteries ... blah blah blah .

All I wanted initially was juice and batteries . lolz .

Everything you could want is available ;)
@hyphen pull in at vape mob towards 11 or half 11 this morning ;) Mini meet :D

Dammit... Just missed my pickup..

Shows from customs and when I phoned they said it is on its way to PO. Another day's wait for me...:(

Status Date Status Description
15-07-2014 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
22-07-2014 Despatched to overseas (Country code: ZA)
27-07-2014 Arrived at overseas (Country code: ZA)

Status Date Status Description
15-07-2014 Information Received (This is not an acknowledgment of the physical receipt of the stated Registered Article)
22-07-2014 Despatched to overseas (Country code: ZA)
27-07-2014 Arrived at overseas (Country code: ZA)
Now it will go to customs, sit there for about a week and then be shipped out. ( if mine is anything to go by)

Now it will go to customs, sit there for about a week and then be shipped out. ( if mine is anything to go by)

Well i spoke to the local PO today and there is some strike again. I just dont know if it is local or national. So might be longer :(

Well i spoke to the local PO today and there is some strike again. I just dont know if it is local or national. So might be longer :(
I know it sucks balls. It's like a mosquito bite. The more you scratch it the worse it gets.

Sent from the Dark Side of The Force

Mine came through with the strike so it looks like it might be okay. Holding thumbs for you. ( and me as I have 2 more coming through...)

Seems to be only the tswane hub, been going on for over a month now. Many parcels going missing through this hub, if a parcel makes it through it usually gets vandalized.

7/27/2014 3:45 AM Departure from inward office of exchange JIMC A

2 more parcels at customs still

Back