First Top Fill Squonk Mod

Puff the Magic Dragon

Grumpy Old Vaper
LV

Awards
Dovpo, aided by TVC (The Vapor Chronicles) has just released the Topside .

It is the first top fill squonk mod which is IMO the first useful squonk innovation in quite some time. Another huge plus is the 10ml bottle.

Take a look at TVC's video for all the info.

thIICZ1ERS.jpg

th6CVSN12J.jpg

What do you guys think ?

Looks interesting, would like to know the cost when it gets here

Well thought out imho. Perfect for a one flavour setup. Now we just need a 5000 mAh 21700 battery to last the 10ml.

Now this is interesting. It addresses the one drawback of squonking - refilling the bottle.

Now I'm torn between this and the upcoming Pulse X.

Personally I don't find it too difficult to fill with one of the Geekvape flasks, and 8ml in the pulse is enough for me

Very interesting. Seems like a quality mod. Something unrelated - it really, really bothered me that he didn't close the taps in the video while he was talking.

Just a pity it's only single battery. I hate single battery mods.

Hmmm, recurve and this mod... i see a good partnership forming here hehe. This looks so cool. Will wait for KZOR's review on this one :cool:

The Topside has been extremely well received. I couldn't find a negative review.

"Vaping with Vic" said that this mod has changed the squonk mod market. He feels that the manufacturers who are about to release their Christmas mods must be in a panic.

He basically says that almost no one will want to buy a new squonk mod which has bottom fill. He predicts that many mod manufacturers will be scrambling to bring out top fill squonkers.

I agree with him. The problem is that copying someone else's design is frowned upon...to say the least.

The Dovpo/TVC innovation is likely to be copied/cloned/borrowed/reproduced/emulated/poached ripped off etc.

Will/should all manufacturers "copy" Dovpo ?

I have not had this one for a month but it has become my favorite. I use it every day all through the day. The only subjective con would be the single battery but that would be the con in most devices including the VV 80/90W pulse.

This one is a game changer.

The Topside has been extremely well received. I couldn't find a negative review.

"Vaping with Vic" said that this mod has changed the squonk mod market. He feels that the manufacturers who are about to release their Christmas mods must be in a panic.

He basically says that almost no one will want to buy a new squonk mod which has bottom fill. He predicts that many mod manufacturers will be scrambling to bring out top fill squonkers.

I agree with him. The problem is that copying someone else's design is frowned upon...to say the least.

The Dovpo/TVC innovation is likely to be copied/cloned/borrowed/reproduced/emulated/poached ripped off etc.

Will/should all manufacturers "copy" Dovpo ?
Ah...Vaping with Vic...I still subscribe to Vaping with Vic but lost respect for him when he did the review for the Innokin Ares RTA, just because he was butt hurt about an RTA he did Beta testing for coming out about the same time, but that's another story.
I don't always go by what he recommends as sometimes his reviews are so one sided and he leaves out basic but important things like what material a part/s of mod are manufactured from.
In this review of the Topside he mentions the GREAT FEATURE/IDEA that the mod remembers the wattage after removing and re-installing batteries....yeah...my 3 year old mods do that...
All that been said, this seems like a really nice mod with good innovation in the filling method, personally my only con is the size for a single battery mod.

This mod has been my daily driver since I received it. Great device.
Paired with the Hadaly it is euphoria. Will test the Citadel this afternoon.

Quite a few people say that the Citadel will beat the Hadaly. I will believe that if you say it.

Back