General tobacco juice discussion

@Waine , I see you are in Durbs. Why not pop round to the Sirs at Sir Vape in Morningside or BigB & co at E-Cig Inn on Toti to see what they have and can do for you.
If The Liqua and Twisp flavors have you quite impressed, I'd suggest taking with a pair or two of clean underwear. You might just need it.
@Khulkatz Thanks. I have been on the Sir Vape site for hours and hours. Will definitely visit them soon. Just waiting for pay day. I am down R6000 on vaping gear and a few juices alone this month so far. Started with the Twisp Aero (mistake) with back up batteries and chargers, then 2 ELeaf Istick 60W with 2 Melo 2's. A "Fishbone" RDA some Kanthal wire and 5 bottles of juice.

Did most of my shopping at The Vape Shop Gateway, Unhlanga. But Sir Vape look cheaper.

Toti is a bit far from me.

I don't do online shopping. I prefer real shops. Sir Vape are going to love me, soon, LOL.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Did most of my shopping at The Vape Shop Gateway, Unhlanga. But Sir Vape look cheaper.

Toti is a bit far from me.

I don't do online shopping. I prefer real shops. Sir Vape are going to love me, soon, LOL.

I also prefer a visit to a physical shop rather than the online thing. For service, the Sirs are highly rated and their prices are quite competitive despite them moving to a B&M. They do stock quality products and have some excellent and affordable juice lines, even on the imports.

So much FOMO just from browsing the site and the juice lines. Fortunately for me, there are 2 kids in Varsity and a wife with a whip (not in a kinky way unfortunately ;) ) that keeps my wallet in check.

I killed this bottle in a day. Caramelized tobacco. Got it from a friend have not had chance to look up Moliq further. Will probably kill my budget lol...14616674932501801435503.jpg

Can anyone recommend any pipe tobacco juices? Coumarin pipe is a little bland. Harley juice so far is quite nice.

sweet bac reminds me of the old Tampa sweet cigars

I bought some chestnut cigar ejuice from vape king today and I'm enjoying it. The fusion of these 2 flavours makes a very nice vape, especially with a whisky - which is exactly what I'm doing now ;)

I tasted the vk4 and vk5, and while it might be nice to others, the caramel was way too sweet for me. The chestnut cigar is very nice indeed. You also get sort of a chocolate taste on the exhale.

I bought some chestnut cigar ejuice from vape king today and I'm enjoying it. The fusion of these 2 flavours makes a very nice vape, especially with a whisky - which is exactly what I'm doing now ;)

I tasted the vk4 and vk5, and while it might be nice to others, the caramel was way too sweet for me. The chestnut cigar is very nice indeed. You also get sort of a chocolate taste on the exhale.

Chestnut Cigar? Sounds good, is it a Vape King brand?

Awesome. Sounds like something I'd enjoy

Check your Whatsapp :D

I need to get my hands on some of @KieranD's extra reserve - have only had one toot of it but if it won the tobacco category, it must be worthwhile!

I found the chestnut very dry and coughed half my lungs out :eek:. But must mention that was my first tryout with SW mini and gemini tank.

Check your Whatsapp :D

I need to get my hands on some of @KieranD's extra reserve - have only had one toot of it but if it won the tobacco category, it must be worthwhile!

Agg my S6 bombed out days after I picked it up from being repaired. I will only have a phone tomorrow - left my spare at the office.

I've mixed a pretty nice pipe flavour, but @rogue zombie swears it tastes like doughnuts :p

Happy to send out a few samples when I get time.

I found the chestnut very dry and coughed half my lungs out :eek:. But must mention that was my first tryout with SW mini and gemini tank.
Gemini kicks like a mule eh. Like a dripper but harder because of that chimney. I treat mine with huge respect. Take it you are using the Claptons that came with it? Tone down wattage and allow them to ramp up while getting used to that tank. Took me a while.

Definitely. My head was spinning after the first inhale yesterday. Using 0.9 claptons that I bought seperately. Think I may have to go from 12mg to 6mg.

Definitely. My head was spinning after the first inhale yesterday. Using 0.9 claptons that I bought seperately. Think I may have to go from 12mg to 6mg.
I had heart palpitations off 6mg in the Gemini... I am down to 3mg now lol. And I vape a lot less. Yes if any tank will bump your nic levels down the Gemini sure will.

Back