6548324186842f89a3c0d3a7d284cb8b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Hahaha......this made my day!

This Zuma exam question has made Gauteng’s Education MEC very angry
mobilelinkedin.png

Zuma-Zapiro.png

mobilefacebook.png
mobilegoogleplus.png

A grade 6 exam question involving a Zapiro cartoon of president Jacob Zuma has made Gauteng MEC for education, Panyaza Lesufi very angry, according to a report by The Star.

The question, posed in an exam for grade 6 pupils at an unnamed school, presented a picture of president Zuma drawn by political cartoonist, Zapiro.

The picture is on Zuma with a shower head, floating in a pool of money. The exam then asked pupils to identify who was depicted in the picture, and asked if they would vote for him and why.

Images of the exam question hit social media, sparking outrage from Zuma supporters as well as government officials.

According to the Star, Gauteng Education MEC Panyaza Lesufi responded to the images with outrage, saying that the education department would investigate the matter and “act decisively” against a school that used it.

“Someone will fall, we can assure you” he was quoted saying.

Lesufi said he would not name the school, citing safety reasons. Speaking to The Star, however, he did reveal that it was a Christian school.

“My team went to the school to gather information, and from that, we will take decisive action. How do you have a question like this in the middle of election season? Teaching is about teaching and not transferring your hatred of something or a person onto the pupils,” Lesufi told the paper.

According to the report, Lesufi said he would hold the same stance if it was any other political figure depicted, including opposition party leaders.

Source: http://businesstech.co.za/news/gene...n-has-made-gautengs-education-mec-very-angry/

Lmao. This joke was fitting as Zuma visited the Toyota Plant today. I shouted Msholozi as he came by me and he waved.
If only it was any other president I would be so proud to show you the picture. Alas was just Jacob :( Why couldn't Mugabe visit the Plant :'(

f2a7ca7ccb661e8a95fc95e1127e2788.jpg
What the hell this is a funny pics thread. Here the man

I assume he was at the Lexus department looking for new rides for his security guards?
No this is at the Toyota Plant in Isipingo. I work in Production IT.
I think they gave him the DC 4x4 and Fortuner 4x4 I was standing between. I didn't hear that it was too noisy lol

f2a7ca7ccb661e8a95fc95e1127e2788.jpg
What the hell this is a funny pics thread. Here the man

Huh! I always had the sneaking suspicion you just buggered around all day, and here's the proof! There's no porduction going on here whatsoever!

Huh! I always had the sneaking suspicion you just buggered around all day, and here's the proof! There's no porduction going on here whatsoever!

Lol BUST!

You know too much Matt, I'm going to be sending some friends over to pick you up. Just go for a drive with them, okay ;)

Lol BUST!

You know too much Matt, I'm going to be sending some friends over to pick you up. Just go for a drive with them, okay ;)
In your mafia-mobile? :pontiac: Pretty sure I saw blood when I put those concentrates in your boot. Not getting in there thanks!

You pulled up behind us and my wife tried to get back in the car 'cause she thought we were about to get jacked.

In your mafia-mobile? :pontiac: Pretty sure I saw blood when I put those concentrates in your boot. Not getting in there thanks!

You pulled up behind us and my wife tried to get back in the car 'cause she thought we were about to get jacked.
LMAO I'm going to sell this car now before people think I'm really running a Mafia show.

I wonder is Vape Cartel has a need for a dark car with dark rims....

LMAO I'm going to sell this car now before people think I'm really running a Mafia show.

I wonder is Vape Cartel has a need for a dark car with dark rims....

It would definitely fit in with the Cartel guys! Don't sell it, I only mock you because I'm jelly, that ride is ama-zing!

It would definitely fit in with the Cartel guys! Don't sell it, I only mock you because I'm jelly, that ride is ama-zing!

Wait till I wrap her...... blacked out lights, lowered suspension and disco light strip under the wheel arches. I'm going to make those Phoenix cats so jealous!

Wait till I wrap her...... blacked out lights, lowered suspension and disco light strip under the wheel arches. I'm going to make those Phoenix cats so jealous!
No that sounds great! I have always told my pops that when he passes on I'm going to take his baby, paint it matt black with big purple flames, lower the suspension... I belive I have been removed from his will.
Rides.jpg

No that sounds great! I have always told my pops that when he passes on I'm going to take his baby, paint it matt black with big purple flames, lower the suspension... I belive I have been removed from his will.
View attachment 55503

Now thats a Mafia car mate, we can put 2 dead bodies and a months groceries in the trunk.

Back