Giggles

image.jpeg
"Crime is so bad nowadays. I sleep with a balaclava,so if they break in they think I'm part of the team"

Day's almost done bud ! Hope you took off Friday for that lekker looooooong weekend. I will be sitting at the office on Friday trying not to work as everyone else is on leave.
No... And I work tomorrow!

Although working public holidays is usually bliss because no one else is working, so no requests!

Day's almost done bud ! Hope you took off Friday for that lekker looooooong weekend. I will be sitting at the office on Friday trying not to work as everyone else is on leave.

Also working my nuts off today. Still, one needs to make time to talk crap on the forum... Hehe

Don't feel alone bud, I too shall be one of the sad sacks working on Friday. Luckily I'm flying to Cabana Beach on Saturday to make up for the fact...

Is that nasty to say?

Also working my nuts off today. Still, one needs to make time to talk crap on the forum... Hehe

Don't feel alone bud, I too shall be one of the sad sacks working on Friday. Luckily I'm flying to Cabana Beach on Saturday to make up for the fact...

Is that nasty to say?

Not nasty at all haha but you are one lucky bliksem though !

Is that nasty to say?
Yeah that is really lucky!

Not nasty at all haha but you are one lucky bliksem though !

Hahaha, I hate it when people brag about going on holiday, mainly because I never go on holiday...

So I just wanted to feel how it feels. It's not as much fun as I thought. Maybe some people are just poepolle.

Hahaha, I hate it when people brag about going on holiday, mainly because I never go on holiday...

So I just wanted to feel how it feels. It's not as much fun as I thought. Maybe some people are just poepolle.

Everyone gets their chance to go on holiday so why complain about someone that's gonna have a vet jol :banana::b1: :D

Everyone gets their chance to go on holiday so why complain about someone that's gonna have a vet jol :banana::b1: :D

I think that jealousy is embedded in our beings, one of the many side effects of our sinful natures...

Maybe all of us are poepolle? Wow I have many epiphanies on this forum...

Probably because I just type, then read what I typed.

A while ago I said I'm working my nuts off, this isn't working my nuts of...

Cheers!

Just found this on another forum. LMAO because there was a discussion about these things just this morning here on this forum....hahahaha

i8OktDe.jpg

Back