Goblin Mini

For sure. Don't get me wrong, the stealth is very impressive and that's an important factor for me, but an extra ring at the base and 1mm in height would resolve both of the issues above and I'd opt for that version if given the choice.
But look how tiny this setup is, ripped paint finish and all :) ... even next to an istick30 + nautilus mini
Loving this tank.
IMG_5636.JPG

For sure. Don't get me wrong, the stealth is very impressive and that's an important factor for me, but an extra ring at the base and 1mm in height would resolve both of the issues above and I'd opt for that version if given the choice.
But look how tiny this setup is, ripped paint finish and all :) ... even next to an istick30 + nautilus mini
Loving this tank.
View attachment 32958
Great picture that!

Yeah the juice filling, coupled with 3ml capacity, is iffy compared to the Billow 2.
But imo, it's well worth it. Flavour is even better (coz Billow 2 is good when u find your sweetspot) and no dry hits for me so far, even chain vaping. One thing that was not cool at all though - it RIPS apart the paint finish if you have a Vaporshark. Mine was flawless till I screwed this tank on. The airflow design means it just slices at the base.

Oh yeah another thing that's a bit annoying is the airflow, on larger mods it's basically inaccessible. Not a biggie if you like to just set and forget.

It's been going strong, easy to wick, running a dual clapton 26g at 0.3 ohms, no dry hits. I had a tiny bit of leaking but that seems sorted now.

I do like it, just not as convenient as the bilow, with a couple of design oversights.
Good points. Fortunately for me, on the SX Mini the Goblin Mini leaves a tiny space so no scratches on the 510 base. And the airflow lever is still perfectly accessible. What amazes me is the no dry hits, chain vaping and at high Watts. I do get a bit of condensation at the bottom from the air slots, but presume that is to be expected.
Billow V2 on its way to try.

This is an awesome tank without doubt. The thing that makes me mad is the fill hole with a screw.
The taste coming out of this is fantastic and this small thing can blow enough clouds to block the sun :)
Very stealthy tank get the "James Bond" approval!

Yeah I don't see why there isn't much hype around regarding this tank... It's simply beautiful :nod:

Any vendors have stock of the goblin mini or incoming stock?

Also complexchaos has stock as far as I know. Ordered mine on the weekend and it's already been shipped

Thanks guys ordered one from complexchaos

Thanks @ComplexChaos for the goblin mini. Arrived today and man its a beauty. Got it running nvc milked 3mg. Dual coil 28g kanthal 9 wraps Sig is reading 0.8 ohms at 23.5 watts. Makes beautiful clouds though its definitely no dripper but better cloud production than my subtank mini. Quite a warm vape but I'll get used to it.

Two negatives though. The post holes are freaken tiny. Guess ive had it easy with my airek and dark horse with those massive post holes. Dont tighten them up too tightly as I went through the wire the first time because the screw clipped the wire for me.

The other is the airflow control arm or something on the base of the tank scratched a neat circle around the 510 connector. In hindsight you probably won't see it seeing as alot of my tanks are the same size if not bigger.

But it's a great tank. No need to drill out juice channels to run high vg juice

Regards

JackalR

So last week Tuesday i ordered the Goblin mini from @ComplexChaos , got to build it Friday afternoon after i got back from varsity.
I have to say this is the best tank i have used by far, the wicking isn't hard at all and it vapes at comparable watts to a dripper.
Over all i just love it!!!! Only thing that is a pain is that i have to refill it a lot!
Here a pic of it sitting beautifully on they sigelei 150 (thanks to @Gizmo) with some Diy custard (YUMM)
20150817_202625~2.jpg

Attachments

• 20150817_202625~2.jpg
    20150817_202625~2.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 13
Finally got round to building my Goblin Mini... once again CRAP SCREWS and had to MacGyver them with my metal file after cutting 2 coil legs in quick succession... so infuriating...

Now that the screws are fixed and it's wicked with some new juice it's a brilliant tank... lovely flavour! I'm going to love this tank and I can see why everyone has been raving about it. It's cute too and looks awesome!

Finally got round to building my Goblin Mini... once again CRAP SCREWS and had to MacGyver them with my metal file after cutting 2 coil legs in quick succession... so infuriating...

Now that the screws are fixed and it's wicked with some new juice it's a brilliant tank... lovely flavour! I'm going to love this tank and I can see why everyone has been raving about it. It's cute too and looks awesome!
@Rob Fisher - this tank is definitely worth a ramble! Looking forward to your review.
Screws aside, it's a pain in the backside imo with the 3ml tank, screw hole filling, emptying the tank to rewick or coil, and base that scratches the hell out of mods. But still, have barely touched the Billow 2 since getting it - based on super flavour more than anything and no dry hits. I might even get a second one (to halve the schlepp that is filling a Goblin mini ;))

Yeah I don't see why there isn't much hype around regarding this tank... It's simply beautiful :nod:
The hype is starting. Guess it took everyone a few weeks to catch on

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher - this tank is definitely worth a ramble! Looking forward to your review.
Screws aside, it's a pain in the backside imo with the 3ml tank, screw hole filling, emptying the tank to rewick or coil, and base that scratches the hell out of mods. But still, have barely touched the Billow 2 since getting it - based on super flavour more than anything and no dry hits. I might even get a second one (to halve the schlepp that is filling a Goblin mini ;))

Yip no argument on any of the above... but that goes for most tanks these days... I'm really interested to see if it leaks when it's been standing for a while... so far so good but it's early days. :)

Not sure I will get a chance for a ramble for a while because I have 9 sleeps before heading off to the USA for a month... have so many new goodies and tons of juice that need a ramble... will try and make some time this week. :)

Back