Greetings from Indonesia

wakaw

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Greetings Vapers,

I'm Ray from Jakarta - Indonesia, i'm trying to conduct an e-liquid (e-juice) business in Capetown - South Africa, with the help from my local partner in Capetown for further arrangements.
In line with that, i would like to check and get your kind reference(s) for some of the enquiries below:

- What is the approximate VAT (taxation) percentage(s) for selling the said products?

- ⁠As for the VAT calculations, is it based on the weight or selling price of the product?

- What kind of documents that needed for the custom clearance?

- Is there any local distributor(s) that you'd recommend for us to get in touch with?

Thank you and best regards,
Ray Thompson

good luck the VAT on vape juice is a disaster at the moment and has changed 3 times in the last 3 years with a chance to change again.
I dont have exact details or a link for you but I can say that almost all stores now only sell long fills that are a way around the VAT regulations.
PG and Flavour, VG and Nic. 2 bottles sold separately that the store is not allowed to mix for you but may help you mix after you pay

Bring some rda's rather that has squonk pin please you guys have some great rda that side which we don't

In Cape Town, VAT for e-liquids is 15% based on the selling price. You might find a VAT calculator helpful for accurate calculations. For customs, you'll need an import permit, commercial invoice, and proof of origin. Check local directories for distributors.

In Cape Town, VAT for e-liquids is 15% based on the selling price. You might find a VAT calculator helpful for accurate calculations. For customs, you'll need an import permit, commercial invoice, and proof of origin. Check local directories for distributors.
No liquids can be imported without a valid MSDS certificate,all liquids containing nicotine will not be shipped as it’s seen as a tobacco product.

Back