Hall of Vape - Stuttgart

Wanted to rate the individual posts "Winner" but I think this will have to do for the entire post!
Thank you for taking us with you.
Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

Not as many as last time... and this time it will be quality vs quantity!
I dont think customs would be a problem they would also just like to meet the guy who's name come through there about 5 times a week that the courier guy has to pickup vapemail for

View attachment 131216 You have to love the German timetable. Always to the very second.

That's what I love about Germans - punctual, efficient and organised. I used to be in the hotel business eons ago as an Events Co-ordinator and I both loved and dreaded doing functions for Germans (of which there were many - this was in Windhoek). Loved because they knew exactly what they wanted, when they wanted. Dreaded because if they said they want the champagne to be poured at 8pm that is EXACTLY what they expected.

Matty from Hussar vaping on Red Pill.
4e7e438adee88ed2b6e718cf5e8ef854.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was the reaction to Red Pill and to Twisp?

What was the reaction to Red Pill and to Twisp?

Red Pill got a fantastic reaction. There are vendors in the Uk and Poland interested. And when the others who got a sample bottle will be testing soon.

The Cue I didn’t use at the show. Pods were not as big as I expected. The Germans do love their big RTA’s and I got a couple of them to test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Rob Fisher - thanks for posting these videos
Have watched a few minutes of the first one. Will watch more soon...
Lovely videos it seems and great coverage of this event!

Hall of Vape Stuttgart 2019!

Hotel booked, Flights booked... applying for the visa! More than a little excited! This is going to be the biggest one EVER!
Stuttgart.JPG

Back