Hello Hello

hanlie.j.vanrensburg

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi you guys. I'm a newbie! Name is Hanlie. Been to the vapemeet yesterday and loved it. Been on esiggies for years, but were only able to put down the real siggies on 16 feb this year. Don't think I'll ever go back to them though. :p

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Hi you guys. I'm a newbie! Name is Hanlie. Been to the vapemeet yesterday and loved it. Been on esiggies for years, but were only able to put down the real siggies on 16 feb this year. Don't think I'll ever go back to them though. :p

Welcome to the grates forum ever @hanlie.j.vanrensburg. Glad you enjoyed the vape meet. Stunning way to join the family

Tx. Enjoyed it very much. Just realised there is so much more to know about e ciggarettes.

welcome Hanlie, now you get to meet and talk with the rest of the crazy vapers spread across RSA :d

Hello @Hanlie. Glad my bestie finally joined the forum. Thanks again @PeterHarris for letting me try his reo at the vapemeet yesterday, its truely an awesome device, must praise his lekka pina colada juice, that stuff is awesome

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hello @Hanlie. Glad my bestie finally joined the forum. Thanks again @PeterHarris for letting me try his reo at the vapemeet yesterday, its truely an awesome device, must praise his lekka pina colada juice, that stuff is awesome

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
you mean the FRANKEN PASSION PINE :p

Welcome Hanlie
Not sure if we met yesterday. Was a crazy day and so many people.

All the best with your vaping!

Welcome . And maybe you dont know yet but is not just stop smoking .....is a lifestyle

Back