Help! Looking for a rebel flavor clone

"I got this from someone recently and apparently it is spot-on:
FW Cherry Berry 10%
TFA Acai 4%
TFA Energy Drink 6%
TFA Blueberry Extra 1%"

Thank you @Annzybanazy & @ivc_mixer - I have also never tasted it but made this for 2 friends who were desperate thanks to lockdown - both say it is not the same it is the same but better and will NEVER buy the Twisp version again! I used the exact ingredients above (including manufacturers)
You guys ROCK!! :aplastao:
PS I called it "Tina is a Rebel!"

FW Cherry Berry 10%
TFA Acai 4%
TFA Energy Drink 6%
TFA Blueberry Extra 1%"

Thank you @Annzybanazy & @ivc_mixer - I have also never tasted it but made this for 2 friends who were desperate thanks to lockdown - both say it is not the same it is the same but better and will NEVER buy the Twisp version again! I used the exact ingredients above (including manufacturers)
Well done @Styleoptix .. one recommendation I can make is that their is a lot more energy drink flavors nowadays perhaps give it a shot. The flavour makes above look very promising

FW Cherry Berry 10%
TFA Acai 4%
TFA Energy Drink 6%
TFA Blueberry Extra 1%"

Hi! Do you still make this mix? Rebel now completely off the market and I would really like to try some clones?

Hi guys. Really new to this and I’ve been obsessed with getting the Rebel flavour. It is the one thing that got me off cigs. Now I want to get off it again and can’t find the correct mix. I want to try the recipe listed earlier, but not sure how to mix it. Any advice? I’m going to get all the required concentrates month end but then need to know exactly how to do it. Do I additionally need to get some VG/PG and how will I mix it? And then nicotine strength? Lots of questions. Hope someone can help

Back