Help With Eleaf Pico setup

Your atty (tank) is where it's all at. All your flavour and 90% of your vape experience stemms from it.

Mods, be it smok or other, is pretty much pick what fits your budget and looks good to you. There are differences in how customizable and fancy they are etc, but honestly you'll mostly just set it to basic wattage mode and all the fancy settings are a waste.
Haven't tried the spiral, and have just had a toot on a baby beast, so I can't really give input here.

You can definitely get one of the smok kits and then screw on a different atomizer when you're ready to step up from the baby beast.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

Your atty (tank) is where it's all at. All your flavour and 90% of your vape experience stemms from it.

Mods, be it smok or other, is pretty much pick what fits your budget and looks good to you. There are differences in how customizable and fancy they are etc, but honestly you'll mostly just set it to basic wattage mode and all the fancy settings are a waste.
Haven't tried the spiral, and have just had a toot on a baby beast, so I can't really give input here.

You can definitely get one of the smok kits and then screw on a different atomizer when you're ready to step up from the baby beast.

Thank you bud. I really appreciate all the info. Will let you know what I settle for and my experience with it.

The Pico is officially gone...My friend says the flavour is amazing :D:D:D Little does he know what hes in for:D

Id love to do Vapecon but its both the Swazi Rally and Mayweather vs Mcgregor that weekend.

Is there a difference with the Smok Mods and the mods like the Voodoo or is it mostly down to the tank.

The Spiral Plus has better Flavour than the Big Baby beast?
Im I right in assuming if I get the Smok kits that I couod always add a different head when I kike and thats where most of the flavour comes from?
Well I don't know the Spirals Plus yet. I do know the Big Baby Beast. Hopefully I can give a comparison tomorrow or so - but remember that it'll be subjective. Other people might experience it very differently.

Well I don't know the Spirals Plus yet. I do know the Big Baby Beast. Hopefully I can give a comparison tomorrow or so - but remember that it'll be subjective. Other people might experience it very differently.
Thanks bud appreciate it.

Any comments on the Smok G150 kit? Its the new mod with the big baby beast

Thanks bud appreciate it.

Any comments on the Smok G150 kit? Its the new mod with the big baby beast
Unless I'm thinking of a different mod, that's the one with the built-in battery? While I have 2 or 3 mods with built-ins myself, there is one thing to remember: when the battery starts losing capacity, that means a mod replacement. Is it a dealbreaker? Absolutely not. Probably safer to work with and less hassles anyway. By the time the battery is shot, you'd be wanting to replace the mod in any case.

It has a good width too, and you can fit 25mm tanks on there without issue as far as I know. Bundled with the Baby Beast, it's a pretty solid kit to be honest. But with your vaping style, you're going to want to get a 510 drip tip adapter, with a 510 drip tip. That wide-bore tip would probably annoy you.

(I have to add here: I love the refill system on the TFV8's. No idea why they didn't continue with that on the Spirals)

Mod I would go T-Priv from the Smok, it's pretty cool and I like the build quality and durability of it.. VooPoo Drag is a great option if you looking at other brands since it has a decent chip at the price.. I'm only speaking from the brands mentioned but the options are just too many so start by browsing and seeing what you like within your price range and then the guys can help you to shortlist it from there.. I'm not into TC but a TC guy could eliminate the ones that aren't great at TC, personally I love the curve function of the Asmodus Minikin which lets you set the wattage at 5 points during a puff, so you can fire at say 70watts for 5seconds and 65watts for 3seconds and so on, so like that we can give you our personal input.. So check what appeals to you in your price range, anything with a DNA or Yihi chips are the best boards around.. I saw Vapeclub has some new DNA mods in but didn't check the models..

Tanks will be great if you could try, or maybe read up a bit about them or see a few reviews to see them in action... Smok Beasts take premade coils and have a nice build deck but not sure the vape style would be restricted enough for you.. Building it is easy and leaking isn't an issue..

I really like the Engine and I think the deck is perfect for a beginner.. add to that great performance and TOP AIRFLOW which means you will get no leaking through the airholes which is fantastic when you are new to building because you can screw up the wicking and the juice will not pour out.. the downside is that you need the juice to pour out and mess your mod to learn to wick!

I love a Merlin mini, comes with a single AND dual coil deck in the box, AND comes with a reducer so you can convert it from a DL draw to a MTL draw..

Goblin V3, Serpent Mini 25, these are all being replaced by new versions and the older models are being discounted, so if you can squeeze in 2 outgoing versions instead of a newer one I would do that.. A 22mm Wotofo Sapor which is a top airflow rta which is made for flavor, and being top airflow it is a non-leaker, goes for R370 at Vapeclub and was cheaper elsewhere but sold out, that's just an example but it's a fine performer that would fit the Pico, not bad for the price of a pack of Smok coils..

Some great advice from the other guys. Just remember with the Smok G150 and other built in battery mods, if it's flat, thats it. No Vaping till you charge it. Since you're coming from a 30 a day habit, the battery might not last you all day. Having a mod with replaceable batteries and having a spare set or two is definitely a huge positive.

Most guys in Johannesburg dont seem to have the GPriv in stock. I have a buddy that lives near VapeKings. Hes coming down tomorrow. Anyone care to maybe see what mods are worth getting from there. Will pair it with a Big Baby beast for now and will start slowly trying other tanks as time goes on. So a good mod please

Going of the website (individual stores might have different stock) id say you would be well served with one of the following:
- Voopoo Drag ~ high end features for a mid range price (looking to pick one up for myself at Vapecon)
- Smoant Charon: great rampup speed apparently
-iJoy Captain: comes with bigger batteries and can also use standard 18650 with included adapter.
-Lost Vape Therion: High end mod with price to match, but only goes to 75w

Only one to stay clear of is the Wismek Predator as it has problems with the 510 pin coming loose.
Disclaimer:
I have not owned any of these, this is just my pic from research I have done for my own next purchase.

Also remember to pick up batteries + spares plus an external charger.

Going of the website (individual stores might have different stock) id say you would be well served with one of the following:
- Voopoo Drag ~ high end features for a mid range price (looking to pick one up for myself at Vapecon)
- Smoant Charon: great rampup speed apparently
-iJoy Captain: comes with bigger batteries and can also use standard 18650 with included adapter.
-Lost Vape Therion: High end mod with price to match, but only goes to 75w

Only one to stay clear of is the Wismek Predator as it has problems with the 510 pin coming loose.
Disclaimer:
I have not owned any of these, this is just my pic from research I have done for my own next purchase.

Also remember to pick up batteries + spares plus an external charger.

Thanks brother

My friends a baller and bought the Therion

Im not gonna rush will hook up a new setup next week and use the Smok Stick till then. Why...Im still deciding which to get as I want to make a good decision..what you guys think.

1. Smok Alien or Tpriv. Dont want GPriv cause screen is worrying. Both work well out the bix, comes with Big Baby beast. Alien has updated paintwork so not gonna peel as easily as first version. TPriv cant hold bigger tank as far as Im aware(correct me if Im wrong)
2. VooPoo Drag. Besides ugly sticker on side this is a very loved mod on YouTube. Not a fan of the overhang with the bigger tanks tho.
3. Minikin V2- beast and built like a tank
4. Smoant Charon or Battlestar- beautiful looking devices

What do you guys think?

Also how does the Uwell Crown3 compare to the Smok Baby Beast? Looks like a decent prebuilt clearomizer before I start making my own coils and an alternative to the baby beast

Back