How much juice do you go through in a month?

I also vape less since getting the Reo and was able to lower my nic content with ease.

I worry about getting a more powerful mod, going through much more juice.

When I started vaping I was also hoping to save some money not smoking.

Well the Reo satisfy my cravings more than enough. Powerful device that does the job

Sent with the Reo Thor

Im at probably 120 - 200 ml a month. I only vape 6mg nic now though and would say its a 50/50 split between fancy juice and more affordable local stuff.

The toughest part about the juice thing is finding juices you like.

And this is a very costly exercise since most juices (especially the premium international ones) are only available in 30ml and with one or two exceptions you cannot try before you buy.

So for this reason it is often very expensive to get to the point where you have found a few gems that you truly love.

Anyone who says - aah vaping is cheaper than smoking - you only vape 4ml per day and its about R4 per ml, so R16 per day - has a nasty surprise coming... ;-)

Unless of course you find your magical potions on your first juice buy. But that's about as probable as winning the lottery ;-)

Thanks to the reo my juice consumption has dropped by almost 30% I am now doing between 13 to 16ml a day.

Thanks to the reo my juice consumption has dropped by almost 30% I am now doing between 13 to 16ml a day.

Wow @Al3x - that's a lot of juice!

Wow @Al3x - that's a lot of juice!
yeah I know, trying to bring it down to 2 reo bottles by the end of the month, but I like low ohm coils thus most of my builds used to be guzzlers, hope things stay the same after I pick up my atomic tomorrow.

yeah I know, trying to bring it down to 2 reo bottles by the end of the month, but I like low ohm coils thus most of my builds used to be guzzlers, hope things stay the same after I pick up my atomic tomorrow.
As long as it keeps you off the stinkies!

What nic are you using?

Around 4 x 30mL bottles per month. Depending on the juices. Some juices tend to burn quicker than others for some reason.

I'm inbetween 3 an 6mg but even 6mg was getting a bit too high for my vaping style

Ok I see -
I suppose it makes sense that you vape more at those lower nic levels.

270ml to 300ml on average, 90% DIY and some premium now and then 12mg. I vape when I dont need to so it can come down to probably half of what it is now.... but you know, sometimes it just tastes good.

210-240ml 18mg, 95% vapour mountain

Must add that after I discovered tropical ice my usage might increase ;)

wow looks like im the lowest consumption one here.
normally around 30 to 50ml a month

Also use about 120ml. 4 30ml bottles usually does the trick.

Sent from my Vodafone 785 using Tapatalk

When I started vaping with a ce4 in February last year I was using 20 to 30ml a month, that all changed when I found this forum. I have no idea how much juice I use now because I have so many in my rotation, it's very hard to keep track of. I can say with some certainty that it's more than 30ml a month ;)

Back