Introduce Yourselves:

Oh yay, I was planning on putting an order in with them for the Red Killer and either edens nectar or yogichews. So I can add his to my order. (if you are all confuzzeld, he is my brother)
Have recommended some coffees for you in the What did you Vape Today thread.

Hi All,

Would just like to say how are you guys?

Was on the Twisp a while ago for aroumd 3 months... Went back to Cigarettes. Friends of mine told me to try out there E-Cig whuch they had bought from Vape King.

Tried it, Like it, Bought one for myself and have been on it for the past 3 weeka now ans have every intention in staying in it. I am really enjoying Vaping, got myself an Eleaf 40w Battery + Aspire Nautilus Tank and reallt loving it.

Have tried the Apple Flavour which is currently my favourite, i also have tried Gummy Bear, Berry Blaze & Kiwi Flavours.

Any hints and tips from you guys? Suggestions maybe....

I look foward to being part of this awesome Forum...

Cool guys ☺

Sent from my SM-T805 using Tapatalk

Hi All,

Was on the Twisp a while ago for aroumd 3 months... Went back to Cigarettes. Friends of mine told me to try out there E-Cig whuch they had bought from Vape King.

Tried it, Like it, Bought one for myself and have been on it for the past 3 weeka now ans have every intention in staying in it. I am really enjoying Vaping, got myself an Eleaf 40w Battery + Aspire Nautilus Tank and reallt loving it.

Have tried the Apple Flavour which is currently my favourite, i also have tried Gummy Bear, Berry Blaze & Kiwi Flavours.

Cool guys ☺

Welcome to the forum @waja09 :)

The iStick & Nautilus Mini is still my favourite starter combo, I'm glad you decided to give vaping another chance, hopefully with this setup you will manage to kick the stinkies butts :D

Hi All,

Cool guys ☺

Most welcome to the forum. Awesome kicking the stinky habit - keep it up. Always good to have a second device and tank - as a backup and to run a second flavour to keep it interesting. Happy vaping.

Hi All,

Cool guys ☺

Welcome to the forum @waja09
Glad you got sorted and congrats on returning to vaping

My advice is to try sample as many juices as you can. Take it slow. Try discover what types of juices you like. I.e. Fruits (by the sounds of it so far), desserts, menthols, tobaccoes etc. Try meet up with friends and taste their juices. Come to the vape meets ( next one is 28Nov in Sandton. )

Bear in mind, there are several fantastic retailers on this forum, each with their own speciality and juices.

Al the best

Hi All,

Cool guys ☺

Welcome! The people here are awesome!

Welcome to the happy corner of the internet. I'm also very new and taking it slow but getting sucked into the flavours. Looking at a 2nd tank now just to make it easier to swap flavours. but looking at a dual coil to be a little cloud happy ;)

Hi Peeps, Eduard from Cape Town here.

Im trying to get off the stinkies, my kit from VapeKing arriving today. Billow V2 and Koopor Mini 60W.

Will post pics as soon as i have it :D

Thanks for having me on the Forum.

Sjo boet!!! You going for the big guns straight away!!! I love that!! :nod: The billow rocks my world every day!!! You won't be disappointed! Just be safe when building hey!! To all the others (with exception to the two "ladies" from Asia, living in America) HAPPY HAPPY!! Stunning place to learn and jam with like minded guys & gals!! Rock on! :rock:

Welcome to the happy corner of the internet. I'm also very new and taking it slow but getting sucked into the flavours. Looking at a 2nd tank now just to make it easier to swap flavours. but looking at a dual coil to be a little cloud happy ;)
Ahhhh thank you ... Yeah same here hey. Would like to get a 2nd tank just to use it to try different flavours ans mix it up... And for my current tank will use it just for my favourite, the Apple Flavour :)

Welcome to the forum @waja09
Glad you got sorted and congrats on returning to vaping

My advice is to try sample as many juices as you can. Take it slow. Try discover what types of juices you like. I.e. Fruits (by the sounds of it so far), desserts, menthols, tobaccoes etc. Try meet up with friends and taste their juices. Come to the vape meets ( next one is 28Nov in Sandton. )

Bear in mind, there are several fantastic retailers on this forum, each with their own speciality and juices.

Al the best
Coolios ... Yeah would be nice to meet up with a few of you guys/Ladiies... Where about in Sandton is everyone going to meet? Maybe inbox me with details yeah?

Hello everyone!

I've been an avid (and some might say, creepy) reader and non-poster of this wonderful community for a few months! You guys, without even knowing it, helped me make all of my purchases thus far! :)

Anyhoo, I have never really been on stinkies - I had a massive hubbly addiction, which had to stop as varsity students don't take hookah-ing lecturers seriously. And besides... taking a hubbly with you while travelling is surprisingly annoying. And messy. And generally a fire hazard. And ridiculously expensive abroad - I could've probably bought a few DNA200 mods for all you folk from the $$ I've spent on hubbly-rentals overseas.

So I've started on Twisp a few months ago, like so many others. I luckily jumped right up to the Aero, which all things considered, isn't a bad device (in fact, it is still my go-to stealth/MTL device. Although with actual EGO coils...). Got a Subox kit a while later, immediately started building, and finally upgraded my tank to a Goblin Mini, all on your recommendations!

I generally support Debbie from VapeKing PTA-North, and will (and have) recommended many a budding vaper to her! Beyond that I have to give a shout-out to the guy behind the World Wonder and Centurion Vapes ejuices... If anyone can give me his @tag, I will be grateful! That man is a genius!

(As an example, I was in Poland, Czech and Austria a week ago, and took with me a bottle of Table Mountain and Butterscotch Brulee. I had so many inquiries and "wows!" from many people as to where I got it, including an owner and e-juice maker in Vienna.)

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with you all!

Coolios ... Yeah would be nice to meet up with a few of you guys/Ladiies... Where about in Sandton is everyone going to meet? Maybe inbox me with details yeah?

Welcome @waja09 (and of course the other new members too). All vape meet related posts are in the Community / Vape Events & Meets sub-forum. If you are using Tapatalk, I'd suggest maybe browsing the forum once using a web browser, as it's a totally different experience.

Details about the meet and an RSVP button if you are attending is in the first post of the http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-28-november.t15997/ thread.
The RSVP is only visible and active via a browser.

Hello everyone!

I've been an avid (and some might say, creepy) reader and non-poster of this wonderful community for a few months! You guys, without even knowing it, helped me make all of my purchases thus far! :)

Anyhoo, I have never really been on stinkies - I had a massive hubbly addiction, which had to stop as varsity students don't take hookah-ing lecturers seriously. And besides... taking a hubbly with you while travelling is surprisingly annoying. And messy. And generally a fire hazard. And ridiculously expensive abroad - I could've probably bought a few DNA200 mods for all you folk from the $$ I've spent on hubbly-rentals overseas.

So I've started on Twisp a few months ago, like so many others. I luckily jumped right up to the Aero, which all things considered, isn't a bad device (in fact, it is still my go-to stealth/MTL device. Although with actual EGO coils...). Got a Subox kit a while later, immediately started building, and finally upgraded my tank to a Goblin Mini, all on your recommendations!

I generally support Debbie from VapeKing PTA-North, and will (and have) recommended many a budding vaper to her! Beyond that I have to give a shout-out to the guy behind the World Wonder and Centurion Vapes ejuices... If anyone can give me his @tag, I will be grateful! That man is a genius!

(As an example, I was in Poland, Czech and Austria a week ago, and took with me a bottle of Table Mountain and Butterscotch Brulee. I had so many inquiries and "wows!" from many people as to where I got it, including an owner and e-juice maker in Vienna.)

Welcome :) it's great to have you out from behind the curtain. Don't worry, most of us have gotten used to that feeling of being watched :mask:

WW is made by a chap called @ESH but we don't see him around here much

Hello fellow Vapors,
My name is Kyle and I am a noob to the scene.
Just quit smoking like 4 weeks ago after getting my first mod (Aspire Odyssey Kit) from E-Ciggies in Moreletta Park - PTA.
Have since also gotten a Eleaf iStick 100W and put my Triton tank on there, works a treat.
Also have a Mr owl driptip with which I build coils and smoke the place up on weekends. ;o)
I quite love cooking and the idea of making my own e-liquids, has peaked my interest..
So that's where I am going next and I have been trolling the pages here and it seems like a awesome place for ideas, thoughts, testing and conspiring (haha) alike, locally!

Glad to be here.

Cheers.

Hello everyone!

Most welcome to the forum - officially at least. Congrats on getting rid of that nasty hubbly habit. I am also a WW fan. Although seldom seen he shows a presence now and then as @WorldWonders. Happy vaping.

Hi @waja09 , check out the followimg thread for the 28Nov Vapemeet
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-28-november.t15997/

Please just RSVP on the first post in that thread using the little Blue RSVP button

It will be held at NewsCafe Sandton and will start at 12h00

Hope to see you there. Come say hello!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forum @Ezekiel
Thanks for signing up and getting involved.
Congrats on the vaping. Sounds like you are doing great with the hardware and juices
The guys who make World Wonders juice are @WorldWonders
I dont know offhand the handle for Centurion Vapes, but I see @SAVapeGear stocks it, so perhaps get in touch with him and he can direct you.

Incidentally, if you look on the homepage, you will see all the vendors listed with their own sub-forums. Check them out for all the info on their latest products

All the best

Hello fellow Vapors,
My name is Kyle and I am a noob to the scene.
Just quit smoking like 4 weeks ago after getting my first mod (Aspire Odyssey Kit) from E-Ciggies in Moreletta Park - PTA.
Have since also gotten a Eleaf iStick 100W and put my Triton tank on there, works a treat.
Also have a Mr owl driptip with which I build coils and smoke the place up on weekends. ;o)
I quite love cooking and the idea of making my own e-liquids, has peaked my interest..
So that's where I am going next and I have been trolling the pages here and it seems like a awesome place for ideas, thoughts, testing and conspiring (haha) alike, locally!

Glad to be here.

Cheers.

Welcome to the forum @Kylo
Congrats on the quitting of the smoking and the 4 weeks. Way to go!
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions...
All the best for your vaping journey

Welcome to the forum @Kylo
Congrats on the quitting of the smoking and the 4 weeks. Way to go!
Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask questions...
All the best for your vaping journey

Thanks a lot Silver!
Much appreciated.
Don't think I will ever go back to stinkies, my wife still smokes the odd one here and there and it kills me, especially in closed environments..haha.

Hi All, another noob here. Been off the stinkies and on the juice for 3 months now.

Back