Introduce Yourselves:

Hey Vapsters!
My name is Shelley, been off the stinkies for 6 weeks now, never thought I would say that coz I enjoyED smoking so much. I will never go back, im an obsessed vape addict! I'm in the beauty industry in the south of Johannesburg and since I chain vape, everyone asks what the hell is always in my hand! Been advocating vaping to everyone like its the discovery of electricity. After trying the Twisp Solo, then the Edge I was on my way to buy the Aero, this whole new (to me) world of Vaping opened. I'm using the Kangatech subox mini rebuilding and trying every juice I can get my hands on. I'm on my way to Kieran on my lunch break today to buy a client and my mother a device and as much juice as I can afford. Trying to resist device envy and limit myself to only getting some Clapton coils to tryout.
I love vaping and I love this forum!

Welcome to the forum @Shelley
Well done on the 6 weeks off the stinkies! Hard part is done!
Glad to hear you are enjoying it.
All the best for your journey from here on.
Enjoy your stay and look forward to seeing you at the Vape Meet

Hi

I'm Monier. Started vaping bout 2 months ago(did some few years back, stopped smoking, and started on the yukkki analogs again), and loving it. Awesome forum, great reads. Loving the community ...

Welcome to the forum @supey
Congrats on the vaping and kicking the stinky analogs!
Enjoy your stay here. We have a great place

Hi guys,

Recently bought myself a "Vape-O Ultimate" on a Takealot sale after trying a friend's e-cig and enjoying his "portable hubbly".

Hope its an okay device, after finding this forum I now realize that there is a whole universe of devices which seem like you need an engineering degree to understand. I bought it because it looked convenient (takealot sells juices and coils and twisp seemed expensive by comparison, the vape-o was described as a twisp generic...). I'm glad to discover that I can actually use different makes of juice in my device.

Maybe I'll upgrade someday :)

If at first you don't succeed, then maybe SkyDiving is not your thing. For most of the other stuff however, there is no possible reason why not to attempt it again ;)
I overheard one of the mixologists saying that one of their DIY clients failed making even a recipe that is quite difficult to screw up. It uses only one flavor at 8%. He's given up on making it himself and it's still one of the their top sellers despite the fact that it's easily reproducible.

There are definitely some good tips there, so hang in there and good luck.

Thanks, yes giving up is no option lol im waiting for my new batch of diy liquids. ive gained some more know how aswell, this time i think will be successfull :devil:

Hi everyone, i am DrmzInDec (Dreams in December). Ive been vaping for a year now and built up quite a collection of gear. Dont have the best but i have what works for me. Im mainly into Cereal and Desert flavors.

I love ranting and reviewing when it is necessary. I will never discuss a twisp unless it is to tell anyone how bad it is.

I have a pretty good grasp on most builds and have tried almost all of them:

Gear:
Mech Mods:
Penny mod
Slug
SMPL

Drippers:
Plumeveil
Deringer
CLT2
the Tobh

Tanks:
Kanger Mini

Box Mod:
Sigelei 30W

Hope i can help some people out and looking forward to chatting with everyone in the future.

Hi everyone, i am DrmzInDec (Dreams in December). Ive been vaping for a year now and built up quite a collection of gear. Dont have the best but i have what works for me. Im mainly into Cereal and Desert flavors.

I love ranting and reviewing when it is necessary. I will never discuss a twisp unless it is to tell anyone how bad it is.

Gear:
Mech Mods:
Penny mod
Slug
SMPL

Drippers:
Plumeveil
Deringer
CLT2
the Tobh

Tanks:
Kanger Mini

Box Mod:
Sigelei 30W

Hope i can help some people out and looking forward to chatting with everyone in the future.

Welcome to the forum @Drmzindec
Congrats on the vaping and on finding what works for you.
Wishing you all the best for your journey going forward
Enjoy your stay. We have a special place here.

Gear:
Mech Mods:
Penny mod
Slug
SMPL

Drippers:
Plumeveil
Deringer
CLT2
the Tobh

Tanks:
Kanger Mini

Box Mod:
Sigelei 30W

Most welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your rants and reviews. Happy vaping.

Hi All,

Been vaping for 2 months after smoking for 20 odd years. By far the easiest way to quit smoking.

Currently using an Istick 40w and Subtank mini (RDA). Vaping and rebuilding is turning into a bit of a hobby.

The only problem with vaping is that you are always on the lookout out for a better device!

Hi All,

Been vaping for 2 months after smoking for 20 odd years. By far the easiest way to quit smoking.

Currently using an Istick 40w and Subtank mini (RDA). Vaping and rebuilding is turning into a bit of a hobby.

The only problem with vaping is that you are always on the lookout out for a better device!
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping.

So glad i have found so many of my peoples. Ex smoker of 16 years. Used to give all the vapers sh.. At work. Tried vaping on a *cringes* Twisp at first and shortly went back to my old faithful Marlboro's. 3 months ago i thought id give vaping another chance. Asked the experts at work for some advice and soon had a Cloupor GT, Subtank mini and Wotofo Sapor in my possession. That was the last time i smoked. The very next day i had to get my wife a kit as well. We're both happy vapers now. Hoping to make a lot of new friends on here. Happy vapes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All!

So I got my first kit last week, following a lot of the advice on this forum. I am a pack-a-day kind of guy, and have so far had one cig today that really was pretty gross!

I got 2 x Evod Mega Kits. I got two because I was worried about losing battery on one and reverting to stinkies. But the battery life on these things are seriously impressive! Don't think I will need the second one! Ignored the advice of many to go for a lower Nic content on my juices, so went for 16mg... Really poor choice!!!! Couldn't even inhale it! Drove down to the local tobaconnist and luckily found the same flavour at 0mg, so fixed it to 8mg, much better but maybe a bit strong.

The bug has seriously bitten! Not even a week in and I've decided on doing the DIY liquid thing (once my next paycheck lands)!

Have got so much valuable information from digging through these forums, you guys are amazing!!!! Just thought I would post you something as opposed to just leeching off your knowledge!

Hi All!

So I got my first kit last week, following a lot of the advice on this forum. I am a pack-a-day kind of guy, and have so far had one cig today that really was pretty gross!

I got 2 x Evod Mega Kits. I got two because I was worried about losing battery on one and reverting to stinkies. But the battery life on these things are seriously impressive! Don't think I will need the second one! Ignored the advice of many to go for a lower Nic content on my juices, so went for 16mg... Really poor choice!!!! Couldn't even inhale it! Drove down to the local tobaconnist and luckily found the same flavour at 0mg, so fixed it to 8mg, much better but maybe a bit strong.

The bug has seriously bitten! Not even a week in and I've decided on doing the DIY liquid thing (once my next paycheck lands)!

Have got so much valuable information from digging through these forums, you guys are amazing!!!! Just thought I would post you something as opposed to just leeching off your knowledge!
Welcome to the forums. The guys here are truly awesome and helpful and friendly

Hi All!

fantastic keep it up diy can be fun but drive you bonkers as well

So glad i have found so many of my peoples. Ex smoker of 16 years. Used to give all the vapers sh.. At work. Tried vaping on a *cringes* Twisp at first and shortly went back to my old faithful Marlboro's. 3 months ago i thought id give vaping another chance. Asked the experts at work for some advice and soon had a Cloupor GT, Subtank mini and Wotofo Sapor in my possession. That was the last time i smoked. The very next day i had to get my wife a kit as well. We're both happy vapers now. Hoping to make a lot of new friends on here. Happy vapes!

Officially welcome to the forum. So glad you joined the vaping squad. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping you two.

Hi All!

Most welcome to the forum. You can always use the second set for another flavour juice for some variation. Happy vaping.

Hi all,
I found this while searching for every bit of info I could possibly find on vaping. I was scared of vaping, because I did not think anything could release me from my serious love of smoking or satisfy my need for nicotine. I've been smoking non stop for 33 years and stopped after my first puff on a vape. I just fell in love with it right from the first draw. My first device was a Vap3 V8 and now I have rta's and rda's and mods galore. I consume youtube coil build videos at an alarming rate and would love to learn more on what builds you guys prefer.

Hi All,

Welcome to the forum @Shawn
Congrats on the vaping after 20 years of smoking!
You are quite right - the dreaded upgrade disorder is rife in the vaping world. Lol!
But at least its way more fun than smoking - and much healthier
Enjoy the forum

Welcome to the forum @Flash696
Congrats on the vaping!
Your story is so appropriate and I am sure many of us will identify with your experiences. Finding the right gear is very important to kick the stinkies.
All the best from here on - and enjoy your stay

Hi All!

Welcome to the forum @Stosta !

Congrats on the vaping. Dont be too harsh on yourself if it takes you a while to quit the stinkies completely. It's different for everyone. Took me 9 days.

All the best for your journey from here. There are several DIY experts on the forum - so you will likely find great info in the relevant DIY threads.

Enjoy

Hi all,
I found this while searching for every bit of info I could possibly find on vaping. I was scared of vaping, because I did not think anything could release me from my serious love of smoking or satisfy my need for nicotine. I've been smoking non stop for 33 years and stopped after my first puff on a vape. I just fell in love with it right from the first draw. My first device was a Vap3 V8 and now I have rta's and rda's and mods galore. I consume youtube coil build videos at an alarming rate and would love to learn more on what builds you guys prefer.

Welcome to the forum @Ernest
Congrats on stopping stinkies after 33 years! That's amazing!
Sounds like you are quite advanced in your journey.

Lots of info here on the forum and we have loads of informative threads. Just browse around and ask if you looking for something in particular. Make use the search function - it often helps to find something buried deep in one of the threads.

All the best and enjoy your stay

Hi all,
Ah, another Swartland vaper. Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping.

Welcome to the forum @Stosta !

Congrats on the vaping. Dont be too harsh on yourself if it takes you a while to quit the stinkies completely. It's different for everyone. Took me 9 days.

All the best for your journey from here. There are several DIY experts on the forum - so you will likely find great info in the relevant DIY threads.

Enjoy
Thanks! I have found a ton of them on here already!

Hi everyone

My name is Remy and I've been vaping on and off for a couple years now. I started out with a Twisp (I didn't know any better) that a friend bought but didn't enjoy and I then upgraded to a little variable voltage e-cig. I've been using a Subtank mini with a 30w iStick for a little while now but I upgraded to a Bellus & Koopor Mini yesterday. I started using the RBA section of the Subtank Mini last week and decided that I wanted to immerse myself in the whole building thing a little more...

I have been on and off with cigs since I started vaping but I hope I can kick the habit for good now.

I have already learnt a lot on the forum although I've been lurking in the shadows a bit :p

But I won't ramble on, just wanted to introduce myself :)

Back