Introduce Yourselves:

Hi Guys & Gals

I've been active on the form for a few months now and missed to introduce myself to you all.

I'm Lehan, I currently reside in Polokwane (Where a Twisp Kiosk opened up a month ago and people in town is introduced to Vaping)

Great Forum, keep it up!!!

Welcome @Lehan !
Thanks for the intro
Saw you on the other thread sorting out your setup with the other guys. Glad you got sorted!
Enjoy the vaping and your stay here

Hi everyone:D

I have posted a few times and went to the vape meet in JHB last year and finally decided to introduce myself, rather late than never I guess haha.

I started vaping in September I think, started with the Vape King Osiris kit.
Currently I have an Eleaf iStick 40w, RX200 and the Subtank Mini, hopefully getting the Aromamiser before the end of the month.
Thanks for all the help and kindness from everyone on here, has helped me quite a bit.

Hi @Silver

Thanks for your warm welcome. Yes the TF4 was a beeeeech to get working, After getting it sorted it is running non stop. Going to fill the second tank as we speak.

Hi everyone:D

I have posted a few times and went to the vape meet in JHB last year and finally decided to introduce myself, rather late than never I guess haha.

I started vaping in September I think, started with the Vape King Osiris kit.
Currently I have an Eleaf iStick 40w, RX200 and the Subtank Mini, hopefully getting the Aromamiser before the end of the month.
Thanks for all the help and kindness from everyone on here, has helped me quite a bit.
Most welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your continued contributions. Your gear are certainly not too shabby. Just got the Aromamizer myself and very happy with it. Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your continued contributions. Your gear are certainly not too shabby. Just got the Aromamizer myself and very happy with it. Happy vaping.
Thank you!

Hello everyone I'm Mari

I have been vaping for about a month now and it has been a world full of wonder, different flavors and the amazing people, I started with the strawberry swirl but recently I have a new super flavor that i have been using for about a week, lemon creams :p... I am a new member of Vape decadence and must say the people we work with are AMAZING!!!!
I am from the Amanzimtoti area!!

Keep calm an VAPE on!!:):):):)

Hello everyone I'm Mari

I have been vaping for about a month now and it has been a world full of wonder, different flavors and the amazing people, I started with the strawberry swirl but recently I have a new super flavor that i have been using for about a week, lemon creams :p... I am a new member of Vape decadence and must say the people we work with are AMAZING!!!!

Welcome to the forum Mari!

Hello everyone I'm Mari

Extending you a warm welcome to the forum and happy vaping journey! Enjoy :rock:

Hello everyone I'm Mari

A very warm welcome to the forum @Mari! Don't forget to let us all know (in the Vape Decadence thread) when stock of the gClaptons arrive! :D

Hi all. Name's Stephen, and my wife and I run AlleyCat Vapes in Midrand. I've been vaping socially since October last year (my wife started vaping in August 2015 to quit smoking), and the bug hit hard. :)

I started with the eLeaf iJust2, love the flavours (friends started us out on World Wonders joose), and I started looking at hardware for a few clients. That might be when I was bitten. I currently vape on my RX200, mated with a TFV4 (usually the dual-coil Nickel coil) or my new Alliance dripper. I love discovering new flavours, but find that being a non-smoker I often miss out on some of the better flavours due to the lack of nicotine (more importantly, the effect if has on joose, etc.).

I still get skew looks when I join the smokers outside, and especially when I tell people I never smoked. :)

My aim is to get joose vendors to consider us 0mg vapers. (Can I hear a "Hell Yeah!"?) In the meantime, I've already met Paulie (who tutored me in the dark arts of coiling - thanks mate), and was encouraged to join the forum. That was in December. My, how time flies.

The wife vapes on her KBOX Mini and Nano, along with her new VTC Mini (Tron) - and boy, can she vape! ;)

Anyhow, I think that's enough of an intro. See you all around... (esp. if you are in Midrand - then we must get together! Nothing like a good impromptu gathering of the clouds :D)

Hello everyone I'm Mari

Welcome to the forum @Mari
All the best with the Vape Decadence team - we hope to see you a lot on the forum.
PS - Toti rocks !

Hi all. Name's Stephen, and my wife and I run AlleyCat Vapes in Midrand. I've been vaping socially since October last year (my wife started vaping in August 2015 to quit smoking), and the bug hit hard. :)

I started with the eLeaf iJust2, love the flavours (friends started us out on World Wonders joose), and I started looking at hardware for a few clients. That might be when I was bitten. I currently vape on my RX200, mated with a TFV4 (usually the dual-coil Nickel coil) or my new Alliance dripper. I love discovering new flavours, but find that being a non-smoker I often miss out on some of the better flavours due to the lack of nicotine (more importantly, the effect if has on joose, etc.).

I still get skew looks when I join the smokers outside, and especially when I tell people I never smoked. :)

My aim is to get joose vendors to consider us 0mg vapers. (Can I hear a "Hell Yeah!"?) In the meantime, I've already met Paulie (who tutored me in the dark arts of coiling - thanks mate), and was encouraged to join the forum. That was in December. My, how time flies.

The wife vapes on her KBOX Mini and Nano, along with her new VTC Mini (Tron) - and boy, can she vape! ;)

Anyhow, I think that's enough of an intro. See you all around... (esp. if you are in Midrand - then we must get together! Nothing like a good impromptu gathering of the clouds :D)
A warm welcome to the forum and best of luck with your business venture :rock:

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
Newbie to the forum.
Vaped a twisp about 2 years ago for a while then just got out of vaping because not much going on with vaping at the time and market was pretty boring in s.a
But 3 months ago my sister showed me the first mod I've ever seen and first I was shocked at how big it was, 3 months down the line I'm sitting with a ijust 2, Istick tc40w and my newest addition a rx200 hugging a cubis tank. Last cigarette I had was 25/12/2015 and still going strong. I'm intrested in getting into a rba now so any advice is appreciated.
Sorry for long bio, but I've gotten the vaping bug ☺
Vape on peeps and let's make....
Cloud s4 days

Hi guys,
Newbie to the forum.
Vaped a twisp about 2 years ago for a while then just got out of vaping because not much going on with vaping at the time and market was pretty boring in s.a
But 3 months ago my sister showed me the first mod I've ever seen and first I was shocked at how big it was, 3 months down the line I'm sitting with a ijust 2, Istick tc40w and my newest addition a rx200 hugging a cubis tank. Last cigarette I had was 25/12/2015 and still going strong. I'm intrested in getting into a rba now so any advice is appreciated.
Cloud s4 days
A warm welcome to the forum! I am sure the experts will be around soon to give you all the advice you need :rock:

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
Newbie to the forum.
Cloud s4 days

Welcome to the forum @Clouds4Days
Thanks for the intro, no need to apologise, the more detailed the better.
Big congrats on the vaping - and about 21 days without stinkies. That is a great achievement!!
Glad you found all the gear, sounds like you are well sorted now.
Enjoy your stay here

Hi guys,
Newbie to the forum.
Cloud s4 days
Most welcome to the forum. Kudos on kicking the stinkies. Easy day to remember for your one year milestone!

Good rebuildable tank to start with is the Subtank Mini. Single coil, easy build, easy wicking. With the option of commercial coils for emergencies.

Happy vaping.

Most welcome to the forum. Kudos on kicking the stinkies. Easy day to remember for your one year milestone!

Good rebuildable tank to start with is the Subtank Mini. Single coil, easy build, easy wicking. With the option of commercial coils for emergencies.

Happy vaping.
Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Sorry I think I asked for info on the wrong tank. I meant to say I was looking for a rba dripper. Only because of what I have read that rba drippers produce the best flavour and vapour.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome. Sorry I think I asked for info on the wrong tank. I meant to say I was looking for a rba dripper. Only because of what I have read that rba drippers produce the best flavour and vapour.
There are so many, but the Velocity is highly regarded and is easy to build - as is the Sapor. Nowadays tanks are almost as good for flavour as drippers, some would argue as good. I am still a dripper fan.

There are so many, but the Velocity is highly regarded and is easy to build - as is the Sapor. Nowadays tanks are almost as good for flavour as drippers, some would argue as good. I am still a dripper fan.

Welcome welcome @Clouds4Days !

Definitely get a velocity or even the velocity mini! Mine has hogged all my attention this whole week

It's got a very simple build deck, lovely Flavour and the adjustable air flow give you..... Take a guess....cummon..... Clouds 4 days !!! Lol

Welcome to all the new members!

Velocity is such a nice rda, easy to build on and wicking is straight forward. The mini is a good option but either way you get a great atty!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Welcome to all the new members!

Velocity is such a nice rda, easy to build on and wicking is straight forward. The mini is a good option but either way you get a great atty!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Awesome thanks for the input everyone.
My birthday is next month so least I can put the velocity on the top of my birthday gift list for my wife ☺.
Can anyone suggest who caries stock of the velocity?
Thanks again gents and it's great chatting to like minded people with common intrest.

Hi, my name is Jason and I want to vape (love the autocorrect to cape).
Just introducing myself.
Keen on:
  • finding a local reliable store near Kyalami Midrand
  • buying a device that is reliable and easy to use
  • finding juice suppliers that can keep me gaping
  • staying abreast of new developments
on your marks, get set, go....

Hi guys,
Newbie to the forum.
Cloud s4 days

Welcome! That's quite the collection there, very nice! Congrats on kicking the stinkies, you should be getting your tastes of smell and taste back about now which will only make the Vape flavours better!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Big_Al
Looks like a lot of very enthusiatic members of the community.
I had no idea this hobby could be so complicated.

Back