Introduce Yourselves:

What’s up. I’m Manny. Been vaping for a few years now. Currently i have an Innokin and I just got myself a voopoo drag with an ammit rdta (it is my first rdta and first time building too)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome Manny!

The drag and Ammit is a really popular combo, I expect you're going to be very happy!

Building coils feels like a bomb defusal to a lot of new vapers (myself included), but it is such a thrilling experience when you get it right! Hope it goes well!

Harro,
I'm Cliff and I work at Vape Cartel and deal with all online and new stock orders. I think it's about time I use ecigssa more than Facebook :--P Been vaping for over 2 years now and my favorite clouds bro clouds combo is my trusty purple anno HexOhm V3 with the rainbow apocalypse Gen2 whereas my favorite flavour bro flavours combo is my Limelight Gloom with the Armor. Pleasure to meet you all :LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ:

Harro,
I'm Cliff and I work at Vape Cartel and deal with all online and new stock orders. I think it's about time I use ecigssa more than Facebook :--P Been vaping for over 2 years now and my favorite clouds bro clouds combo is my trusty purple anno HexOhm V3 with the rainbow apocalypse Gen2 whereas my favorite flavour bro flavours combo is my Limelight Gloom with the Armor. Pleasure to meet you all :LOVEYOUZ::LOVEYOUZ:

Thanks for the intro @Cliff Cheung
Welcome ;-)

Headsup to all new members in the JHB area

Take note of the ECIGSSA JHB Vape Meet taking place on Sat 25 Nov 2017 at NewsCafe in Sandton (Fredman drive). Starts at 11am.

If you havent attended a Vape Meet before, pop in for a great day. Come meet many of the enthusiastic forumites. There will be lots of gear and juices to try and buy. Its going to be great!

It's free to attend. Just head on to the Vape meet thread and RSVP to have a chance to win some awesome prizes
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/ecigssa-jhb-vapemeet-saturday-25-nov-2017.t43197/

image.jpeg

Last edited:
Harro,
Welcome Cliff!

Hi all.
I am new to vaping trying to quite smoking. Just want to find out what is the best mod and tank for beginners. I have at the moment kangertech mod with a melo 3 tank.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Hi all.
I am new to vaping trying to quite smoking. Just want to find out what is the best mod and tank for beginners. I have at the moment kangertech mod with a melo 3 tank.

Welcome @andre.pieterse82 !

Are you looking at making your own coils? Or still want to stick to commercial (premade) coils?

I want to start making my own think will be cheaper the pre made

Personally I still wish that I got to start building on a Serpent Mini, nice, easy and forgiving. The problem with that is I'm not sure who stocks them anymore.

Harro,
Hey hey! Nice to see you on here Cliff! You're a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to vaping and I for one look forward to your input.

Harro,
Most welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your expert inputs. Happy vaping.

Hi all.

Welcome to the forum @andre.pieterse82
Congrats on the vaping
in order to stop smoking successfully you need the right gear and the right juice.

How you finding the Melo3 ? Its quite a good vape and way better than what I stopped smoking on ;-)
What is lacking on it for you?

What juices are you vaping?
What strength nocotine are you vaping?

Welcome to the forum @andre.pieterse82
Congrats on the vaping
in order to stop smoking successfully you need the right gear and the right juice.

How you finding the Melo3 ? Its quite a good vape and way better than what I stopped smoking on ;-)
What is lacking on it for you?

What juices are you vaping?
What strength nocotine are you vaping?
I use a cherry juice 3mg of nicotine

Hey everyone.

I have been Vaping for about a year and work at Fuzed vape lounge in Pretoria. Im loving wurld and zoob(mixed lol) atm from mlc and mr hardwicks. I have a bunch of rdta's but my favourite is the ijoy 5s. Great flavour. Im also running a noisy cricket v1 nd enjoy my mechs. Also love my kylin sadly its v1 but oh well. Currently looking to get into squonking but don't want a mech. So probably the drone bf by lost vape. Anyway here is one of my setups. A341DFCD-5B52-4D92-90D3-4CBA3B713E6D.jpeg

Welcome to all the new members. Hope you enjoy it and feel free to ask questions... there is a lot of very experienced members here who are extremely helpful

Hola People!

New to the vaping scene, been stinky free for 1 month+ now.:)

Been lurking around the forum for some time and finally decided to become a fully fledged member, hoping to expand my knowledge and understanding of vaping. I currently have an AL85 and Big Baby Beast....but already I want something new to try:D

Hola People!

Been lurking around the forum for some time and finally decided to become a fully fledged member, hoping to expand my knowledge and understanding of vaping. I currently have an AL85 and Big Baby Beast....but already I want something new to try:D
Most welcome to the forum and rabbit hole. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. You have done the hard yards. Your taste buds should be coming back to life. Happy vaping.

Hola People!

Glad that you're out of the shadows @Vaporator00 !!! There will ALWAYS be something new you will want to try!

What have you got your eye on?

Hi!

So I'm still a stinky smoker. Dragging my baggie of Colts Vanilla, filters, papers and roller with me wherever I go and I've finally decided I want/need to get off this stuff and go over to vaping.

I've seen a few people around me do that switch and right now they're back on the cigs or doing dual mode. So not only have I decided to come here because I'm interested in vaping, but also maybe I'll need a support group to do this. :D

My stuff's in the mail. I skipped the whole starter kit approach.

Hi!

So I'm still a stinky smoker. Dragging my baggie of Colts Vanilla, filters, papers and roller with me wherever I go and I've finally decided I want/need to get off this stuff and go over to vaping.

I've seen a few people around me do that switch and right now they're back on the cigs or doing dual mode. So not only have I decided to come here because I'm interested in vaping, but also maybe I'll need a support group to do this. :D

Welcome @SinnerG, good decision to join. The forum has assisted many of us to stay off the stinkys and enjoy our vaping to the max. Ask and share as much as you wish, thats what we do here.

What kit have you purchased?

Regards

Hi!

Welcome @SinnerG !

Congrats on taking the first step!

For me the trick to getting it right was slowly weaning myself off the cigs, it almost felt like a natural process to just have fewer and fewer cigs everyday. The ones I really battled to get off was my morning coffee smoke and my after-dinner smoke. So I would say that if you do need to dual-use for a while don't be too hard on yourself.

What kit is on the way?!

Hi!

Great stuff! Most welcome to the forum. We shall give you all the support you need - do shout when in need. Always carry a higher nic juice for those very tempting times. Happy vaping.

Back