Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All, Dave here. I'm a product manager for an ISP. Been Vaping for a relatively short 2 months. Other than getting me off lighting up, it is satisfying my gadget DIY itch.
Welcome @Brooks :)

Glad you decided to make the switch, it's a real life changer. And, if you have an itch for gadgets you've come to the right place, it will become a full blown rash in no time :D

Enjoy the forum ;)

Hi All, Dave here. I'm a product manager for an ISP. Been Vaping for a relatively short 2 months. Other than getting me off lighting up, it is satisfying my gadget DIY itch.
Most welcome to the the DIY itch hometown. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping.

@Brooks,agood vape beats a smoke any time,welcome

Hi, newbie to the site. I've been vaping for almost 3 years now. Currently vaping an Arctic 0.2ohm, Atlantis 2.0 and a Triton (waste of time, will post a review) tanks on a Sigelei 150w. I haven't rebuilt in about 2months (no time). Vaping in CT. That's all about me.

Hi,

Glad to be a part of this Awesome forum, been vaping for about 6 months now.

I love clouds, started with a Twisp (and a dream, lol), after shopping around I got me an Aspire Atlantis, from then on it's been all good. Looking to get into RDA's soon. Reason why I'm so happy I found ya'll.

None the less I look forward to being a part of the family.

"Vaping is the future and the future is now" - RiP Trippers

Hi, newbie to the site. I've been vaping for almost 3 years now. Currently vaping an Arctic 0.2ohm, Atlantis 2.0 and a Triton (waste of time, will post a review) tanks on a Sigelei 150w. I haven't rebuilt in about 2months (no time). Vaping in CT. That's all about me.
Most welcome to the forum. Wow, what an achievement - 3 years stinky free. Congrats. Looking forward to your review of the Triton. Happy vaping.
Hi,

I love clouds, started with a Twisp (and a dream, lol), after shopping around I got me an Aspire Atlantis, from then on it's been all good. Looking to get into RDA's soon. Reason why I'm so happy I found ya'll.

Most welcome. We are happy to have you. Do shout if you have any questions. Happy vaping.

Welcome @iRvaper :)

Nice to have another seasoned vaper here, enjoy the forum :D

Hi,

Welcome @Ediskrad :)

We're happy that you found us too :D Well done on the 6 months so far, enjoy the forum ;)

Good day!

Name is Zaak, been vaping for about a year and a half now, gone through two EVOD kits but think it's time to move up a bit.

I find it frustrating if the hardware starts to not work as they did when they were new, and hate to drive around looking for coils etc.

I don't have deep pockets at this stage (own business blues ha ha), but would like to get something better, as I have the odd analog cig if my battery runs out, but would like to avoid this obviously. I really like vaping more then cigs but from what I have seen I must be an ADV.

I have been looking to get either the Joyetech eGo ONE with rebuild able coils or the Joyetech Egrip OLED as they seem to be in the same price range as the kits that I used to buy.

Any suggestions? As I almost cleared out my cart at Eciggies.co.za on the eGo ONE, but thought I would first speak to some of the pro's.

Thanks in advance!!

Good day!

Name is Zaak, been vaping for about a year and a half now, gone through two EVOD kits but think it's time to move up a bit.

I find it frustrating if the hardware starts to not work as they did when they were new, and hate to drive around looking for coils etc.

I don't have deep pockets at this stage (own business blues ha ha), but would like to get something better, as I have the odd analog cig if my battery runs out, but would like to avoid this obviously. I really like vaping more then cigs but from what I have seen I must be an ADV.

I have been looking to get either the Joyetech eGo ONE with rebuild able coils or the Joyetech Egrip OLED as they seem to be in the same price range as the kits that I used to buy.

Any suggestions? As I almost cleared out my cart at Eciggies.co.za on the eGo ONE, but thought I would first speak to some of the pro's.

Thanks in advance!!
Most welcome. See you have already been to the Subox Mini kit thread. Imo that would be the one to go for. And congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping.

Hello guys, newbie to vaping, one month and no cigarettes. Got myself a kangertech starter and cant stop vaping.
Great stuff. Congrats on getting rid of the stinky habit. You have now done the hard yards and your taste buds should stop confusing you shortly. Most welcome to the forum. Happy vaping.

Thanks Andre, yes I'm going for the Subox Mini it's the same price as the two kits I have gone through and now I can rebuild coils!

Welcome @Brooks :)

Glad you decided to make the switch, it's a real life changer. And, if you have an itch for gadgets you've come to the right place, it will become a full blown rash in no time :D

Enjoy the forum ;)
@Brooks,listen to the Bee and you'll never go wrong.

Thanks Andre, yes I'm going for the Subox Mini it's the same price as the two kits I have gone through and now I can rebuild coils!
@ZK1,Andre has given you sage advise, you'll love the subbox.

Hey everyone, just wanted to intro myself. I'm Mujahid, known as MJ (or Emjay) and I've been vaping for about 2 or 3 months now, lost track. Started on a cheap e-pen, and now I'm on an X-Cube 2 with the TFV4 tank, showing 0.15 ohms. I certainly feel healthier after being off of the cigs, that's for sure
8fd79fd6142201d4df58063a1ec8f9ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the forum @Brooks (Dave)
Congrats on the 2 months of not lighting up
Enjoy your stay here and all the gadgets!

Welcome to the forum @iRvaper
Wow - 3 years makes you a vaping veteran. Lol
Many passionate and experienced vapers from CT are on this forum.
Enjoy your stay and looking forward to your reviews and impressions

Hi,

Welcome to the forum @Ediskrad
Congrats on the 6 months of vaping
If you love clouds there are some serious cloud blowers here - you will see ;-)
Enjoy your stay. We have a great place here

Good day!

Thanks in advance!!

Welcome to the forum @ZK1
Congrats on the vaping and good that you asked here for advice, which I see others have given.
Enjoy your stay and wishing you all the best for your upgrade
PS - Just wanted to ask - your location says "K-Pax" - where is that?

Back