Introduce Yourselves:

Thank you for the response, do you perhaps know max wattage supported by the Toptank nano with 0.5 SSOC coil?
15W to 60W, it says on the SSOCC coils my wife has. She prefers the OCC coils though, as they last longer.

Last edited:
@ which wattage does shy vape?

Sent from my E2303 using Tapatalk
Between 30 and 32W, with 3mg juice. She likes a slightly warm vape in the mouth. Your preference may be different.

Hello Everyone.
I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Riaan Redelinghuys from Cape Town. I am not new to vaping as I started 3 years ago with a Joyetech eCom-C until it stopped working and I was overwhelmed buy all the new and amazing Vape Tech on the market when I wanted to replace it. So I got the iJust 2 and now I am on a Melo 2 with iStick 60w but looking to upgrade soon. Thanking everyone involved with this superb forum!

Hello Everyone.
My name is Riaan Redelinghuys from Cape Town. I am not new to vaping as I started 3 years ago with a Joyetech eCom-C until it stopped working and I was overwhelmed buy all the new and amazing Vape Tech on the market when I wanted to replace it. So I got the iJust 2 and now I am on a Melo 2 with iStick 60w but looking to upgrade soon. Thanking everyone involved with this superb forum!
Most welcome to the forum @RiaanRed. Glad you rejoined the vaping world. Yeah, we are now spoiled for choice - with gear and great juices. Happy vaping.

Hello Everyone.

Welcome to the forum @RiaanRed and thanks for the intro
Congrats on the vaping - you are a lomg-time vaper indeed!
All the best and feel free to ask questions as you go along

Hello Everyone.
Welcome Riaan :)

Good to have you aboard the crazy Vape train :D

Good evenin' y'all ! My name's Tristan.
I started vaping in early Jan this year, brought on board by fellow forum member Jaypstagrammar. Not a big fan of forums usually, but the community here is just too good not to be a part of it.
Currently running a Smok M80 Plus with a Wotofo Lush and a Griffin RTA with top airflow. Using Orion's The Belt and Meteorite, loving Creamy Lemon Biscuit and Debbie Does Donuts at the moment, also some Cosmic Fog Baie Creme and some other juices.

Looking forward to being a member here !

I started vaping in early Jan this year, brought on board by fellow forum member Jaypstagrammar. Not a big fan of forums usually, but the community here is just too good not to be a part of it.
Currently running a Smok M80 Plus with a Wotofo Lush and a Griffin RTA with top airflow. Using Orion's The Belt and Meteorite, loving Creamy Lemon Biscuit and Debbie Does Donuts at the moment, also some Cosmic Fog Baie Creme and some other juices.

Welcome Tristan, forums can be a bit tricky sometimes so take some time and poke around, I'm sure you will feel at home in no time :)

And a very warm welcome to the forum! And you are spot on about it being a community! :b1:

Welcome to the forum @Systematical
Congrats on the vaping - you have great gear and some fine juices
Saw your other post in another thread...
Enjoy your stay

Hi all

firstly big up to every one here this is a great forum and have found the knowledge here very helpful.

my name is marc I stopped smoking a day or two short of a year ago and started vaping I started off with ego one and moved to a evic vtc mini in still kinda new to vaping .

so thanks again to every one here for the wealth of knowledge you provide .

Hi all

firstly big up to every one here this is a great forum and have found the knowledge here very helpful.

my name is marc I stopped smoking a day or two short of a year ago and started vaping I started off with ego one and moved to a evic vtc mini in still kinda new to vaping .

Welcome to the forum Marc, glad to have you here :)

Well done on your first smoke free year, that's got to feel pretty awesome hey :D

Oh yes and.... VTC Mini FTW! :campeon:

thank you

and yes it does feel great, now to get my friend off the cigs and :b1:on onto vaping.

thank you

and yes it does feel great, now to get my friend off the cigs and :b1:on onto vaping.
Ah, that can sometimes be quite challenging. The best method I've found so far is just to let them see how good you're doing vaping and how much fun you're having, they eventually come around. Never try to force someone, they need to make that decision on their own. ;)

that's true he often visits and he likes vaping I just don't think he ready to drop money on hardware just yet.

but we will see what happens I have the stock tank that came with vtc mini just need to organize a battery mod sometime then can hand it over to him.

Hey Everybody, I'm Dave from Pretoria, I'm 26 years old and I work in household appliance spares and repairs, I have yet to complete my degree in psychology and philosophy, 1 semester left :D.

I started my journey into vaping about 6 months ago and haven't bought a pack of smokes since then :) Although i have had maybe max 3 analogues in the beginning it was purely out of curiousity.

Vaping has taken over me, sometimes my gf gets a little mad when I'm too busy with vape stuff to give her attention lol. Anyway I'm a real fast learner and I like to do my research and know my stuff before I speak.

These days I'm dabbling in the art of DIY flavours and mostly vape my own stuff 99% of the time, I've even sold a few flavours to friends and they seem to enjoy it, (I vaped one of my own flavours unknowingly and loved it hahaha).

I'm really excited to finally be a part of this "club" and learn from the pros, one day soon I hope to be selling my own flavours on a mass scale. "You may say I'm a dreamer..."

Anyway that's me in a nutshell.

EDIT: Oh i forgot to mention, this is my first time being part of a forum so forgive my clumsiness.
I starter with the subox mini starter kit but upgraded 3 months ago to the Smok X Cube mini and use the Deadmodz driptank primarily running dual 24G 0.25A 50W, I've got 2 batteries (Efest 3000mA and Tesiyi 2600mA) and the Nitecore i2.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 26
Hey Everybody, I'm Dave from Pretoria, I'm 26 years old and I work in household appliance spares and repairs, I have yet to complete my degree in psychology and philosophy, 1 semester left :D.

I started my journey into vaping about 5 months ago and haven't bought a pack of smokes since then :) Although i have had maybe max 3 analogues in the beginning it was purely out of curiousity.

Vaping has taken over me, sometimes my gf gets a little mad when I'm too busy with vape stuff to give her attention lol. Anyway I'm a real fast learner and I like to do my research and know my stuff before I speak.

These days I'm dabbling in the art of DIY flavours and mostly vape my own stuff 99% of the time, I've even sold a few flavours to friends and they seem to enjoy it, (I vaped one of my own flavours unknowingly and loved it hahaha).

I'm really excited to finally be a part of this "club" and learn from the pros, one day soon I hope to be selling my own flavours on a mass scale. "You may say I'm a dreamer..."

Anyway that's me in a nutshell
Welcome Dave, hope you enjoy it here, and thanks for the potato :D

welcome @Dave557
Here's your processed potato returned. :)
19252_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569854560572.png

Hi all

Welcome to the forum @xstrid3rx and thanks for the intro.
Congrats on the year!
Enjoy your stay - loads to learn here
All the best for your vaping journey

Back