Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome @Lurkzilla and @LouwrensE . Hope you will come to enjoy this forum as much as I do. It is really a fantastic place for every kind of vaper. From the DIY-coil-builder-subohmer to the guy-who-wants-his-dad-to-quit-stinkies. Please get a lekker avatar and feel free to post any questions, anything, really anything and I'll guarantee you'll have an answer, or at least a reply, in less than a day. The people on here are great, knowledgeable and always up for a debate

Hi all

Brand new here.

Been vaping for 3 weeks now. Trying to get rid of a 18 year smoking habit. Doing well. Surprised how easily I transitioned. Still have a cigarette every couple of days, but it is a massive improvement from 20-30 a day.

I'm a tinkerer and obsessive so took to vaping with enthusiasm. Started with an Ijust 2. 3 weeks in I'm enjoying building my own coils and have a few new toys in the mail too. Really looking forward. Just need to keep an eye on how much I spend on gear :).

I'll trawl my way through the wealth on knowledge that is this forum and the interwebs. Pretty sure I'll be here often. Look forward to learning and interacting.

Hello @Lurkzilla

welcome to the forum, great to hear about the transition to vaping !

how is vaping in bloem? is it still the flattest place on earth....

Hello @Lurkzilla

welcome to the forum, great to hear about the transition to vaping !

how is vaping in bloem? is it still the flattest place on earth....

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Yip. Bloemfontein is still boring and flat ;-)

Vaping is not spectacularly big here. Been living here for about 10 years and can't remember ever seeing anyone Vape in public. It is big enough to support a full time retail shop though. Suspect they do pretty well. Been there 3 times and find customers there every time.

Hi Guys, Yaz from Cape Town here!!. I started with the twisp ecig back when it just started, so it could be a few years now that I went through quite abit of devices. haven't really upgraded to the modern day mods as im just vaping to stay off cigarettes!! im currently using a Joytech AIO device which is ok for me at this point..

ciao

Belated welcome to the forum @Yaz
Enjoy the vaping and your stay here

hi everyone

been vaping for 5 weeks now, got myself a smok gpriv kit, finally gave up the ugly tobacco sticks, feeling like a new person, bought myself the rba deck and the demon killer 7 in 1 violence coils, in the hopes of making a hobby of vaping not just a smoking alternative. Looking forward to all the great advice offered on the forums here, and building in general, for now just wicking and replacing pre built coils, still a bit scared to build my own coils, but will definitely do so in the future.

Welcome to the forum @wikus
Congrats on quitting the stinkies! That is marvellous!
Great advice is plentiful here - hope it helps you to make your vaping journey better
Dont be afraid of building coils - its actually very easy - the best part is that vaping on your own build is a great feeling!
All the best

Good day, Louwrens Erasmus here. Long time lurker, first time poster. Quit smoking two months ago with the help of the IJust 2 and never looked back.
Slowly but surely building up my collection. Rocking a Aspire Archon with the Melo 3 currently.
Started doing the RDTA thing recently with pre-made coils also placed my first order at BLCK Vapour today.
Besides that, I am in charge of communications and technology for a coal mining company in Mpumalanga.

Welcome to the forum @LouwrensE
Congrats on the two months of no stinkies! Great achievement. Hard part done!
Enjoy the forum and feel free to ask questions as you go along.

Hi all

Brand new here.

Been vaping for 3 weeks now. Trying to get rid of a 18 year smoking habit. Doing well. Surprised how easily I transitioned. Still have a cigarette every couple of days, but it is a massive improvement from 20-30 a day.

I'm a tinkerer and obsessive so took to vaping with enthusiasm. Started with an Ijust 2. 3 weeks in I'm enjoying building my own coils and have a few new toys in the mail too. Really looking forward. Just need to keep an eye on how much I spend on gear :).

I'll trawl my way through the wealth on knowledge that is this forum and the interwebs. Pretty sure I'll be here often. Look forward to learning and interacting.

Welcome @Lurkzilla
Great to hear that you have cut down so drastically on the smokes. Congrats! Many find the ease pf transition surprising. I did. Keep it up!!
Vaping has so much to offer the tinkerer. Am sure you will enjoy it.
Lots of threads here with lots of info - feel free to ask questions as you go
All the best

Thanks for the welcome guys.

Yip. Bloemfontein is still boring and flat ;-)

Vaping is not spectacularly big here. Been living here for about 10 years and can't remember ever seeing anyone Vape in public. It is big enough to support a full time retail shop though. Suspect they do pretty well. Been there 3 times and find customers there every time.

Hahahaha! It was never boring when I was there. There were some dodgy parties amongst the roses in my youth.

I was once told that Bloem is so flat you can see your dog run away for 3 days :)

Thought I was done with vaping then loaded my smok with NCV Trinity and realised I can't let it go

Sent from my GT-I9190 using Tapatalk

Hi guys. I've been a long time lurker on the site. Finally decided to say something and contribute to the community. I'm the guy testing, trying out and sharing new recipes in DIY. My favourite device is the o'l Reuleaux X200 (with batteries currently out of order). Currently the device I'm using for day-today vaping is the Eleaf IPower 80w with a Limitless Pluss RDTA. Looking forward to share some thoughts on recipes!

Hi guys. I've been a long time lurker on the site. Finally decided to say something and contribute to the community. I'm the guy testing, trying out and sharing new recipes in DIY. My favourite device is the o'l Reuleaux X200 (with batteries currently out of order). Currently the device I'm using for day-today vaping is the Eleaf IPower 80w with a Limitless Pluss RDTA. Looking forward to share some thoughts on recipes!
Most welcome to the forum, ex-lurker. Looking forward to your contributions, especially on the DIY side. Happy vaping and mixing.

:jump:A warm welcome to all the new members. Hope you guys enjoy your stay here. :jump:

Welcome on board @thumptrump you'll find you're in fine company on this forum. There are some good flavoursmiths in the diy juice section: ET, rogue zombie, method, viper and KZOR among others do some great work and in the "help my vape broke" section you might find blujeenz giving you answers to life's most drastic problems. Looking forward to seeing some more of your magic flavour and other contributions

Hi guys. I'm Michaela. I registered on ESIGGSA in December but I have struggled so much on my phone to get it to work so I am now using a computer. I got into vaping after my boyfriend got home with his first Vape. I got my first set up in March 2015 and its been an amazing experience. I have a Minikin V2 with a Dotmod Petri Tank at the moment and I have never been happier with a setup before.

I am still struggling with the forum, since it has never really been one of my strengths. How do I keep up on here and stay social? Thanks in advance. :)

Hi guys. I'm Michaela. I registered on ESIGGSA in December but I have struggled so much on my phone to get it to work so I am now using a computer. I got into vaping after my boyfriend got home with his first Vape. I got my first set up in March 2015 and its been an amazing experience. I have a Minikin V2 with a Dotmod Petri Tank at the moment and I have never been happier with a setup before.

I am still struggling with the forum, since it has never really been one of my strengths. How do I keep up on here and stay social? Thanks in advance. :)
Welcome to the forum @Michaela Kirsten. Give a shout if you get stuck. There are a great deal of people who are always willing to help. Looking forward to your questions and contributions

Thank you for the welcoming! I'd like to be more active on the forum. How would I go about doing that?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Hi !

There are tons of ways to be more active on the forum. The main thing is not to be shy and engage in the conversation

You could start of small with things like wishing people happy birthday, posting in the LOL's. maybe post in the handchecks, what you vaping today and vape mail threads

When you start to engage the different threads then naturally you will find yourself being more active :)

Hi !

There are tons of ways to be more active on the forum. The main thing is not to be shy and engage in the conversation

You could start of small with things like wishing people happy birthday, posting in the LOL's. maybe post in the handchecks, what you vaping today and vape mail threads

When you start to engage the different threads then naturally you will find yourself being more active :)
Thank you for all the advise! I really appreciate it!

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Back