Introduce Yourselves:

Welcome to the forum new members
@Psychodelic
@williamvermaak
@Amir
@MadManMason

I trust you will find tons of info to help you in whatever situation you might find yourself.
Remember, ask many questions, someone on here should have the answer.
Enjoy your stay!

Sent from my iPhone 7+ using Tapatalk

Hi everyone.. ok I was asked to introduce myself so here it goes.. I am vaping now for about 3 months and found the experiance very exciting but also very scary at the same time. I did not even know what VG/PG was.. I thought ejuice was just ejuice.. and I have learnt the hardway using cheap ejuices from any dingy cheap supplier.. I was using the SMOK Plus One Kit as my first starter kit.

Well I have learnt from then, moving on slowly and still learning. The SMOK kit lasted me 2 weeks and I upgraded after much research, I am now vaping on the iJoy RDTA 200w box mod and im totally nuts about the joose e liqz range especially the SNLV (wow its divine).. but then again havent ventured out too much on other ejuice brands besides milkman and nostalgia. Really enjoying vaping, kicked the old butt in the but and what an awesome feeling.. making my own coils now using ss 316l around 8 to 9 wraps and just enjoying the overall experiance. Thank you for accepting me in this group.. and hope to gets lots more advise and give some too.. thanks!

Hi everyone.. ok I was asked to introduce myself so here it goes.. I am vaping now for about 3 months and found the experiance very exciting but also very scary at the same time. I did not even know what VG/PG was.. I thought ejuice was just ejuice.. and I have learnt the hardway using cheap ejuices from any dingy cheap supplier.. I was using the SMOK Plus One Kit as my first starter kit.

Well I have learnt from then, moving on slowly and still learning. The SMOK kit lasted me 2 weeks and I upgraded after much research, I am now vaping on the iJoy RDTA 200w box mod and im totally nuts about the joose e liqz range especially the SNLV (wow its divine).. but then again havent ventured out too much on other ejuice brands besides milkman and nostalgia. Really enjoying vaping, kicked the old butt in the but and what an awesome feeling.. making my own coils now using ss 316l around 8 to 9 wraps and just enjoying the overall experiance. Thank you for accepting me in this group.. and hope to gets lots more advise and give some too.. thanks!
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a great achievement. Enjoy the vaping ride.

Hi all...My name is Justin and I have been vaping for about a month now and I've managed to stop smoking cigarettes for about a week.
I am stoked to join the community as I am really enjoying vaping and have lots to learn.
I do A/V and Homemation by day and online gaming by night. Or sum thing like that.
Looking forward to getting to know everybody here.

Hello and welcome to the forum

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Most welcome @CloudKnight , we look forward to your contributions. Good luck on your vaping journey

Hallo everyone. My name is Yolanda, and I am vaping now for a year and 3 months. I absolutely love, love, love vaping. I used to smoke for 21 years. If i think back now, I think that the worst think now was the smell on myself and the dogshit taste that stays in your mouth after smoking. The guy from the vape shop calls me one of the most discusting vapors he's ever met.:sweating:Not because I am dirty or everything. At one stage I only had one vapor and it got seviced once a week. AND because I LIKE, LIKE, LIKE to vape, I got new cotton and a new coil everytime.:aplastao: So Hi....this is me and I love to vape

Hallo everyone. My name is Yolanda, and I am vaping now for a year and 3 months. I absolutely love, love, love vaping. I used to smoke for 21 years. If i think back now, I think that the worst think now was the smell on myself and the dogshit taste that stays in your mouth after smoking. The guy from the vape shop calls me one of the most discusting vapors he's ever met.:sweating:Not because I am dirty or everything. At one stage I only had one vapor and it got seviced once a week. AND because I LIKE, LIKE, LIKE to vape, I got new cotton and a new coil everytime.:aplastao: So Hi....this is me and I love to vape

Hello @Gypsy and welcome to the forum.

Welcome @Gypsy sounds like you found the right forum. We all love to vape and love the peeps who do so. What juices do you like and what is the vape setup you use?

Hi I am crazy in Love with:
Skyblue:
Rye4
Happy Holidays
Ambrosia
Blood moon
Voodoo:
Jack the ripper - ultimate favorite
Devil's Breath
Opus:
Banana Milkshake
We got a small vape shop in our small town. But these are the ones that I really like

Oh and Nom du Plum nr 3

I have

a Cloupor OBS Ace
a kanger tech with a tornado tank
a eleaf with a OBS cruis tank

Wow @Gypsy ! You've acquired a good amount of gear and tasted a few juices then in 3 months!

Welcome to the forums! Look forward to hearing more about your journey!

Recent inductee checking in...
Running with an Asmodus Minikin Boost 155w paired with a Smok Big Baby Beast.

iIfLOlv.jpg

abdiJEb.jpg

Tw1rBdY.jpg

Welcome to all the new members!

Make yourself at home and feel free to ask questions as you go along.
We are very lucky to have many helpful and experienced vapers here

Wishing you a super stay here!

@MadManMason
@CloudKnight
@Gypsy
@TheBadMadMan

Welcome-630x242.jpg

Hey everyone. My name is Paul and I've been vaping for just under a month now and loving it so far. Been a smoker for about 9 years and haven't had a smoke for the past week and not looking at going back. My favourite liquid so far, in my short time, has to be NCV Trinity. I am currently vaping on a Eleaf Istick Pico with a melo 3 tank and enjoying it. Looking forward to learning a ton of tips and tricks and getting to know everyone here.

Back