Introduce Yourselves:

Hey everyone. My name is Paul and I've been vaping for just under a month now and loving it so far. Been a smoker for about 9 years and haven't had a smoke for the past week and not looking at going back. My favourite liquid so far, in my short time, has to be NCV Trinity. I am currently vaping on a Eleaf Istick Pico with a melo 3 tank and enjoying it. Looking forward to learning a ton of tips and tricks and getting to know everyone here.

Welcome to the forum @Geldart39
Congrats on the week of being smoke free! Great achievement. Thats the hardest part!
Wishing you all the best with your vaping journey going forward
Feel free to ask questions as you go along and enjoy!

Hey everyone. My name is Paul and I've been vaping for just under a month now and loving it so far. Been a smoker for about 9 years and haven't had a smoke for the past week and not looking at going back. My favourite liquid so far, in my short time, has to be NCV Trinity. I am currently vaping on a Eleaf Istick Pico with a melo 3 tank and enjoying it. Looking forward to learning a ton of tips and tricks and getting to know everyone here.

Hello @Geldart39 and welcome to the forum. Well done on quitting smoking. That's a huge accomplishment.

All newbies:

Firstly welcome :). Please introduce yourselves and tell us a little about where you come from here. To do that just click on the last page number above and start typing in the "Write your reply" box at the bottom of that page.
This thread is compulsory reading:
What to expect on your vaping journey
The following threads will help you a lot in understanding when browsing the forum:
E-cig quick start guide
What are electronic cigarettes
For all those questions about the health aspects of electronic cigarettes:
Health related facts about electronic cigarettes

[rsvp=24]Click here to RSVP[/rsvp]
hi i am Mathew but my friends call me Matt or Matty.
I had been on and off vaping for about 2 or 3 years but as of now i haven't fallen back to smoking for about 8 months i think since i found my favorite style of vaping. don't see myself as a smoker in the future anymore. i have smoked a stinky here and there but not even close to how much i used to smoke.

I had been on and off vaping for about 2 or 3 years but as of now i haven't fallen back to smoking for about 8 months i think since i found my favorite style of vaping. don't see myself as a smoker in the future anymore. i have smoked a stinky here and there but not even close to how much i used to smoke.

Welcome to the forum @Waytham
Thanks for the intro.
Congrats on the 8 months - great stuff!
Wishing you all the best from here on.
Enjoy your stay

Hey Guys. :)

I am 21 and studying in Potchefstroom. I was never a smoker but I started vaping because I enjoy the technical side of it all. It did however stop me using hubblies if that's a bonus. :p All the gadgets and information about different wires, batteries, coil builds, juice ingredients and new kit just tickles my brain and I enjoy it. I haven't been vaping too long now but there isn't much I have not yet done my research on.

I enjoy helping people get off stinkies by using all the built up knowledge about vaping I have gathered and pointing them in the right direction. Speaking of helping, I am always up for a chat on anything vaping including mechs, safety and what equipment to use for certain purposes so keep me in mind. :)

I love to build coils and with the right equipment I can put some fairly exotic coils together. Just a shame buying all the different wire costs a fortune.

But anyway, it's nice to be part of such an awesome community. Have a nice day guys!

Welcome to the forum @Mr_Puffs
You are roght, vaping is filled with lots of interesting technicalities!
Happy vaping and enjoy the forum

Hello @Waytham and welcome to the forum

I am 21 and studying in Potchefstroom. I was never a smoker but I started vaping because I enjoy the technical side of it all. It did however stop me using hubblies if that's a bonus. :p All the gadgets and information about different wires, batteries, coil builds, juice ingredients and new kit just tickles my brain and I enjoy it. I haven't been vaping too long now but there isn't much I have not yet done my research on.

I enjoy helping people get off stinkies by using all the built up knowledge about vaping I have gathered and pointing them in the right direction. Speaking of helping, I am always up for a chat on anything vaping including mechs, safety and what equipment to use for certain purposes so keep me in mind. :)

I love to build coils and with the right equipment I can put some fairly exotic coils together. Just a shame buying all the different wire costs a fortune.

But anyway, it's nice to be part of such an awesome community. Have a nice day guys!

Hello @Mr_Puffs and welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum @Mr_Puffs :aplastao:

Whaddup!

my name is Berné, but my friends call me Berné

I'm 27, been on the stinkies since 2004, left that crap late 2014. initially joined the whole twisp craze but I eventually saw the light and got myself a few decent mods, tanks and RDA's

Currently I'm really digging my Smok Alien and the TFV8, I can't get enough of cosmic fog's Chewberry and Baie Creme, but I support our local okes as much as I possibly can!

I am scared shitless of Mech mods, bees, and chickens, I also believe meat is murder... Tasty murder.

I haven't fallen off the wagon yet, I've been on it completely, I have just been sitting on the back dragging my feet through the sand as it goes along.

I really enjoy vaping even though all my friends say that it will give me cervical cancer (I'm a man)

I'm looking forward to being a part of the ecigssa community!

Church

Last edited:
Whaddup!

I'm 27, been on the stinkies since 2004, left that crap late 2014. initially joined the whole twisp craze but I eventually saw the light and got myself a few decent mods, tanks and RDA's

Currently I'm really digging my Smok Alien and the TFV8, I can't get enough of cosmic fog's Chewberry and Baie Creme, but I support our local okes as much as I possibly can!

I am scared shitless of Mech mods, bees, and chickens, I also believe meat is murder... Tasty murder.

I haven't fallen off the wagon yet, I've been on it completely, I have just been sitting on the back dragging my feet through the sand as it goes along.

I really enjoy vaping even though all my friends say that it will give me cervical cancer (I'm a man)

Church
Welcome @Berne van Rooyen. Nice intro. Enjoy the forum with reckless abandon

Whaddup!

Church

Hello @Berne van Rooyen and welcome to the forum. Highly entertaining intro

Whaddup!

Church
:rofl::rofl::rofl:
What an intro!! Welcome @Berne van Rooyen!! Welcome, watch out, you will need to move some things around in your Schedule as this place will take up all your time (in a great way)
yeah the Cervical C thing seems to be the Go-To thing non Vapers say to me, I have a colleague who maintains I will get it, Even after explaining the gender specifics to him... Some people just like regurgitating what they hear, funny thing is he always says it while puffing away on a stinky.

howzit guys. My name is brett. I work for AlleyCat Vapes. I've been vaping ever since I started selling the devices. I started last year June/July. I started with a Joyetech aIo Ego and a Kangertech Dripbox. Then last year September I bought myself a Snow Wolf TC 218 with a Limitless XL. Loving it. Loving the Vaping Community and especially loving help people get off the stinkies.

Welcome @Bralme nice setup. Will be interesting to hear your thoughts and inputs regarding new devices and attys. Have great time enjoying the forum
Thanks for the welcome. Look forward to adding my personal opinion to questions and new mods and all that.

Hello Everyone,

The name is Faghree, but you guys can call me fudge easier to pronounce.
I have been reading most of the content in the threads so have been lurking around for a while lol.

I quit the stinkies last year a week before my birthday, which was in August, I haven't touched a stinkie since.
I got a pico as my first device, and have had about 4 other devices since. Got the rx2/3 , and a buddy gifted his broken
ipv4s to me. Last year in December decided to spoil myself and got a Therion 166.
I then got an offer for my rx and then bought a Minikin v2.

Well that's my story.

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading most of the content in the threads so have been lurking around for a while lol.

I quit the stinkies last year a week before my birthday, which was in August, I haven't touched a stinkie since.
I got a pico as my first device, and have had about 4 other devices since. Got the rx2/3 , and a buddy gifted his broken
ipv4s to me. Last year in December decided to spoil myself and got a Therion 166.

Well that's my story.
Most welcome to the forum @Faghree. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit. Happy vaping.

Well done @Berne van Rooyen , you have set a new standard for introductions. Well done on being analog free since 2014 :aplastao:
Way to go @Bralme for spreading the word and getting others off ciggs
@Faghree , most of us lurk before engaging, well done for stepping out of the shadows!
Welcome to all of you guys:ARMS1:

Hello Everyone,

Well that's my story.
Welcome @Faghree , congrats on leaving the stinkys, and well done for de-lurking.
Please be reminded put up a nice avatar. Looking forward to your contributions

Back