Introduce Yourselves:

Hi All

I am Carly, vaping for 5 years and quit smokes for the same number of years.

Into flavour flavour flavour only ;)

Am a stay at home mum for now but have worked in retail.

I enjoy being outdoors and spending family time.
Most welcome to the forum. Wow, 5 years - congrats! You must have persisted through those early inefficient equipment - kudos!
Happy vaping.

Hey ecigs!

Candice or Candy 2 my friends where I got the nickname from lol....I started the vape about 6 month back so pretty new 2 this haha i used 2 smoke 10 stinkies a day not that much I know lol but wanted 2 stop smelling bad and i started getting this weird cough.....hope 2 learn alot here from all of you :)
I like chocolate vapes but have been trying some fruit ones so yeah

Welcome to all the new members. Enjoy the time on this forum. Do not be afraid to ask questions. There are some really helpful people on here happy to share their knowledge.

Hey ecigs!

Candice or Candy 2 my friends where I got the nickname from lol....I started the vape about 6 month back so pretty new 2 this haha i used 2 smoke 10 stinkies a day not that much I know lol but wanted 2 stop smelling bad and i started getting this weird cough.....hope 2 learn alot here from all of you :)

Hello @XxCandyKrusherxX and welcome to the forum

Hey ecigs!

Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - a huge achievement. Happy vaping.

Hey ecigs!

Welcome Candice!

Hope you find everything you need here!

Hi All

I am Carly, vaping for 5 years and quit smokes for the same number of years.

Into flavour flavour flavour only ;)

Am a stay at home mum for now but have worked in retail.

I enjoy being outdoors and spending family time.

Welcome.
I really like your avatar pic :-D

Hello Vapesters,

Andre here, started vaping and off cigs now for 7 weeks.
Had a twisp a few years back, however hated it and it didn't work for me. Recently popped into a Vape store with the missus just to have a look, next thing I know I'm walking out with an iStick Pico and a bunch of goodies thanks to my better half.
Enjoying Vaping tremendously and have firmly fallen down the rabbit hole.

Live in JHB north, work in finance during the day, and do geeky things at night like Miniature wargaming.

Looking to replace my iStick Pico at Vapecon, however not sure at all with what yet.
Looking for something with good flavour, big capacity for endurance (refilling the Melo 3 mini 5 times a day is a pain), and great airflow. Also something that hopefully isn't so thirsty on juice. This hobby is turning out to be way more expensive than cigarettes.
Regards
Andre "The Hoff

Hello Vapesters,

Had a twisp a few years back, however hated it and it didn't work for me. Recently popped into a Vape store with the missus just to have a look, next thing I know I'm walking out with an iStick Pico and a bunch of goodies thanks to my better half.

Live in JHB north, work in finance during the day, and do geeky things at night like Miniature wargaming.

Looking to replace my iStick Pico at Vapecon, however not sure at all with what yet.
Looking for something with good flavour, big capacity for endurance (refilling the Melo 3 mini 5 times a day is a pain), and great airflow. Also something that hopefully isn't so thirsty on juice. This hobby is turning out to be way more expensive than cigarettes.
Regards
Andre "The Hoff

hello @Eisenhorn and welcome to the forum

Hello Vapesters,

Regards
Andre "The Hoff
Most welcome to the forum namesake. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit - an awesome accomplishment. Kudos to HRH for looking out for you.

Great intro, thank you. You certainly need a backup device. And no better place than Vapecon with many specials to be had. If you can wait that long!

Happy vaping.

Hello Vapesters,

Regards
Andre "The Hoff
Great intro, and welcome to the forum @Eisenhorn !

I think if you manage to hold out till Vapecon to upgrade you'll be a very happy man, no doubt there are going to be some absolutely crazy specials there. The trick however, will be in trying to hold out that long! What tank are you currently using with your Pico? One of the problems you'll run into will be finding a tank with great airflow (I read this as lots of airflow), and being economical on juice, the two very rarely play well together!

By the way, as a fellow geek I approve of your minature wargaming!

Great intro, and welcome to the forum @Eisenhorn !

I think if you manage to hold out till Vapecon to upgrade you'll be a very happy man, no doubt there are going to be some absolutely crazy specials there. The trick however, will be in trying to hold out that long! What tank are you currently using with your Pico? One of the problems you'll run into will be finding a tank with great airflow (I read this as lots of airflow), and being economical on juice, the two very rarely play well together!

By the way, as a fellow geek I approve of your minature wargaming!
Thanks Stosta!

Yeah, I'll hold out for another two months till Vapecon , at least I'll have a budget by then (Wallet makes whimpering noises)

Currently got the Melo 3 mini and running the 0.3 coils, not getting much flavour out of it, but that might also be because my taste buds are still non existent from being a recent ex-smoker.

Thinking of going big-ish with my next purchase. RTA and decent 200W modd.
There are just so many options that it's bewildering, especially if there is no real way to try before you buy.

Sent from my F3111 using Tapatalk

The Melo 3 with those coils should be giving you pretty good flavour, so you might be able to put it down to your tastebuds being a bit clogged up from smoking, but it may also be the juices you're using. A lot of juices are better suited to the big cloud making machines.

I tend to just buy whatever I think looks cool in all honesty. I find that mods all pretty much do the same thing (I'm not an advanced user, I stick it on a particular wattage and don't change it), and bar a few, none of them are absolute no-nos. Getting the right tank is where most of the difficulty comes in!

Is there anything in particular that has struck your fancy?

Hi All, sooo im a newbie, and a vapeaholic i have been vaping since 2015 Feb and used to smoke for about 9 years before that. I am currently running a Smok G-Priv mod and the IJOY Combo Rdta. crazy in love with any Fruity flavors. i also have the RX2-3 With software update and the limitless xl tank but prefer the G-Priv:tmnt:

Hi All, sooo im a newbie, and a vapeaholic i have been vaping since 2015 Feb and used to smoke for about 9 years before that. I am currently running a Smok G-Priv mod and the IJOY Combo Rdta. crazy in love with any Fruity flavors. i also have the RX2-3 With software update and the limitless xl tank but prefer the G-Priv:tmnt:
Welcome :)

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

good day all

i hope you are all well

well a short intro i have been smoking cigarettes for about 20 years i guess not really sure lol
anyway i was talking to someone at work and they told me that they managed to stop smoking with vape , so i went out and bought a vaping device a smok AL85 with a few flavours

anyway my goal is to stop cigarettes
Welcome to the forum. You will find a wealth of experience and advice amongst the fellow members. Good luck with the stopping smoking.

Hello @Oom_Piet and welcome to the forum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys

My names Tarique and Im new to vaping.I have been cig smoker for about 14 years. I smoked twisp for a full year in 2015 before ditching it for various reasons and went back to the Marlboro's. I recently purchased myself a Minikin Boost & Big Baby Beast tank as advised by some more experienced vapors. I am very much a noob so havnt started building or mixing anthing myself. Hoping to learn alot and ditch the cigs once and for all. Great forum you guys have:clap2:
Welcome to the forum. You will get plenty of help and sound advice from our experienced members.

Hello Vapesters,

Regards
Andre "The Hoff
Welcome to the forum. Hope you find all the advice and expertise you looking for.

Warm welcome to the new members that have joined in the past week

@Tariquesr20
@BushBaBy - love the forum name
@Janka9863 - lovely colours of the mod in your intro pic
@ScottyDogg
@Carly (Ayesha) Reitz
@XxCandyKrusherxX
@Eisenhorn
@Oom_Piet

Wishing you all the very best with your vaping journeys!
Feel free to ask questions as you go along.

View attachment 97359
Thanx for the wishes and the compliment on my mod *

Happy Vaping everyone

Sent from my SM-A700F using Tapatalk

Back