Introduce Yourselves:

You have to edit your profile.
I did it on a pc, so not sure where to do it on taptalk

Sent from my VKY-L09 using Tapatalk

I think on TapaTalk these are the steps:

1. From the main App screen - select "Me"
2. Select "Settings"
3. Select "Signature"
4. Select the forum for which to set the signature (Ecigssa in this case)
5. Edit the default signature (in my case: Sent from my iPhone using TapaTalk)

I hope this is what you are looking for.

Hi:wave1: ErryBody
im not new to vaping but new to the Forum.
been vaping over a year and half never touched a Cigarette:sick: since then.
had a few Starter Kits.
iJust ONE Starter Kit
eleaf icare mini Starter Kit
The Vape King Trion Starter Kit
The Joye eGo AIO Box Starter Kit

now on the Smok Al85 still getting use to it. would like some advice on it having coil issues

Hey Preggz

What issues are you having with the coils?

Hi Guys, names Sarushan.

I just realised that I never introduced myself on the forum, my apologies for that. Signed up as a member 2 or so months ago but I haven't logged in since this week. :( My bad. Going to try and be more active on the forum.

Anyway, I completely quit the stinkies in February this year. I've been vaping and smoking in conjunction for about 3 years. Finally decided to quit the smokes completely once i discovered the hobbyist side of vaping and the rest is history. I'm glad to say I don't even crave a smoke anymore. I've used 3 different twisp devices and been on a eleaf iStick TC 60 watt until my last pack of smokes

I'm currently rocking an Ammit 25 on the smok al85, looking to upgrade to a charon. On my other set up I'm using a Vandy Vape Icon RDA sitting atop a Voopoo Drag, I must say I'm loving the Voopoo Icon set up, flavour for days mense!!!:--P.

Anyhow great to be here:aplastao:

Welcome to the forum @SarushanP

Hi there. Fairly new to this. Actually ended up placing an order for a a device then another while shopping online at Loot. :-D
Started using a Twisp ION a few months back but since moved to a Twisp Vega Mini. After reading on here, did i realise they are actually Joyetech devices rebranded.
I have been using tobacco and litchi/pear liquids which have finished. Ended up on this forum due to not being able to get a flavour that i am happy with from Twisp.. i guess its journey now... :happy:
The vega mini is a 2 days old and i have not yet used it properly.

welcome to the forum @uzzi777

Hi:wave1: ErryBody
im not new to vaping but new to the Forum.
been vaping over a year and half never touched a Cigarette:sick: since then.
had a few Starter Kits.
iJust ONE Starter Kit
eleaf icare mini Starter Kit
The Vape King Trion Starter Kit
The Joye eGo AIO Box Starter Kit

now on the Smok Al85 still getting use to it. would like some advice on it having coil issues

welcome to the forum @Preggz

So far I've been posting from pc only. Don't like posting from my mobile, as on a proper keyboard I can touch-type.

I already have a slogan on my profile, but it hasn't appear at the bottom of my posts. Just entered another slogan - let's see what happens. If nothing, I'll go to Newbies Cor and ask Admin.

Hi I am Clive.
I used to smoke 2 to 3 packets of cigs per day. my son introduced me to vaping.
I used to smoke 2 to 3 packets of cigs per day and I am proud to say that my last cigarette was 14 days ago.
I am currently using a Snow Wolf mini and I am currently enjoying Monarch by Holy Ghost.

Hi I am Clive.
I used to smoke 2 to 3 packets of cigs per day and I am proud to say that my last cigarette was 14 days ago.
I am currently using a Snow Wolf mini and I am currently enjoying Monarch by Holy Ghost.
Most welcome to the forum, ex heavy smoker @Clive "Ghost" Moore. Congrats on kicking the stinky habit! An awesome achievement, I know as I did 4 packets a day. Kudos to your son.

Hey Guys and Girls

Im Justin from Durban. Started Vaping just three days ago on a Smok Al85 with some juice from Sirvape(shout out)
Cant say that i have kicked the smokes just yet but two days and counting since my last real smoke.

I love new tech and my fingers are itching for a new mod, tank and reading up on RDAs, wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi I am Clive.
That's a fantastic achievement and you should be proud of yourself! Which strength nicotine are you vaping? I'm trying to cut out my nicotine, so for most of the day I vape 0mg, but when I start yelling at my dogs I have a tank of 3mg! I keep two iJust S for this purpose.

That's a fantastic achievement and you should be proud of yourself! Which strength nicotine are you vaping? I'm trying to cut out my nicotine, so for most of the day I vape 0mg, but when I start yelling at my dogs I have a tank of 3mg! I keep two iJust S for this purpose.

Hi Hooked.

Thanks for the welcome.
I am currently on 3 mg. And started vaping the monarch which has 1.5 mg and so far I am doing ok ù

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hey Guys and Girls

Im Justin from Durban. Started Vaping just three days ago on a Smok Al85 with some juice from Sirvape(shout out)
Cant say that i have kicked the smokes just yet but two days and counting since my last real smoke.

I love new tech and my fingers are itching for a new mod, tank and reading up on RDAs, wish me luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome @jm10 , looks like you have come to the right place. Many of us here share your enthusiasm for new shiny techy things and welcome a new team member with open arms. Ask what you wish and share what you want, thats what were all about.

Regards

Hi everyone,

Switched from smoking to vaping about a month ago.
Joined this forum about a week ago, can already say the community on here is awesome and helpful.

haCid :)

Hey guys

I'm Maseeh from CPT. I'm currently a student at CPUT. Been using a small cigalike about 3 years ago. I quit it shortly and recently gave it to a buddy to help him get off the stinkies. Lets hope it works.

Anyways, I am currently planning on purchasing my 2nd (I consider it my first though) device in the next 2 weeks, if everything goes as planned.

Psyched to be part of this community
Hi @Dodsangel ,lots of good mods and tanks available these days for cheap money.Might I suggest a dual cell device as it will give better performance, battery life and save money in the long run.Cheers!

Hi everyone,

Switched from smoking to vaping about a month ago.
Joined this forum about a week ago, can already say the community on here is awesome and helpful.

haCid :)
Good move @haCid ,I haven't smoked in about 4 yrs.and I can honestly say I don't miss it.Vapeing is the bomb!

Warm welcome to all the new members who have introduced themselves recently

Wishing you all the very best with your vaping journey

The people on this forum are amazing. Knowledgeable and helpful too. Feel free to ask questions as you go. Hope we can help you find your vaping "happy place"

Enjoy

image.jpeg

Yes, I'd like to try making my own, but want to gain more knowledge of vaping per se before I try. It's on my bucket list!
Mine too, I'd like to achieve the vanilla cupcake flavour...

Agreed on the costs and the bonus is you get a flavour that you prefer over the others

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Howdy. Werner here from Roodepoort/Braynston

Been vaping for 2 and a half years, and decided to move away from my twisp clearo 2.
I now suck on a brand new Smok stick V8 and loving it. Got it from the very friendly guys over at The Vape Gurus at Rock Cottage.

Howdy. Werner here from Roodepoort/Braynston

Been vaping for 2 and a half years, and decided to move away from my twisp clearo 2.
I now suck on a brand new Smok stick V8 and loving it. Got it from the very friendly guys over at The Vape Gurus at Rock Cottage.

Welcome to the forum @Werner_SA
congrats on the vaping and the new device!
Happy vaping

Feel free to ask questions as you go along.
Enjoy

Back