Introduce Yourselves:

I cant beleive I had not joined this forum sooner. I have never smoked stinkies and started vaping in September last year out of interest. Well now, I am hooked. It has definitely become a hobby of mine and I am learning more each day. However, still so much more to learn and do. I started with a procolour kit as my first setup (My beautiful wife bought it for me after months of nagging). After seeing all the hype of building, in December I bought a new mod (Drag) and my first RDTA. Got some fused claptons in and have finally mastered the perfect wick. Looking forward to experimenting with different mods and atomisers and someday would like to try building my own coils. Anyway, thats me. I am studying medicine, and what interests me is the health benefits/consequences of vaping that are yet to be uncovered.
Awesome!

I think with the plethora of people on here you would be the first with a medical background. Hope you find the new hobby so interesting that you can't help but do some sideline research on things for us @DrDodge !

I cant beleive I had not joined this forum sooner. I have never smoked stinkies and started vaping in September last year out of interest. Well now, I am hooked. It has definitely become a hobby of mine and I am learning more each day. However, still so much more to learn and do. I started with a procolour kit as my first setup (My beautiful wife bought it for me after months of nagging). After seeing all the hype of building, in December I bought a new mod (Drag) and my first RDTA. Got some fused claptons in and have finally mastered the perfect wick. Looking forward to experimenting with different mods and atomisers and someday would like to try building my own coils. Anyway, thats me. I am studying medicine, and what interests me is the health benefits/consequences of vaping that are yet to be uncovered.

welcome to the forum @DrDodge

Hi Guys, my name is Nevil, stopped smoking cigarettes about 2 years ago but then started puffing on black stone cherry cigars, my wife almost died when i told her how much i spent monthly on cigars so gave me the choice going cold turkey or vape, guess what i chose :-D and to be honest i cant stand the smell of cigarettes or cigars now.

Hi Guys, my name is Nevil, stopped smoking cigarettes about 2 years ago but then started puffing on black stone cherry cigars, my wife almost died when i told her how much i spent monthly on cigars so gave me the choice going cold turkey or vape, guess what i chose :-D and to be honest i cant stand the smell of cigarettes or cigars now.
Welcome Nevil!

Always good to see more Durban guys on here!

Definitely made the right choice. I personally could never stand a cigar, which was a bit ridiculous considering I spent years working behind a cigar bar (and now I work for a wine company, and cannot stand wine... Wonder what my next job will be, working with chalk and cotton wool maybe).

What kit are you using? Also, do you now enjoy cigar flavours in your vape?

Welcome @Weaponzx007 , great of you to join us, and a good decision. :party:

Hope you will enjoy your stay here. I also miss my cigar with a nice Port or Sherry, but haven't been able to stomach the tobacco flavour juices, maybe next year!

Many happy clouds to you.:)

Welcome Nevil!

Always good to see more Durban guys on here!

Definitely made the right choice. I personally could never stand a cigar, which was a bit ridiculous considering I spent years working behind a cigar bar (and now I work for a wine company, and cannot stand wine... Wonder what my next job will be, working with chalk and cotton wool maybe).

What kit are you using? Also, do you now enjoy cigar flavours in your vape?

Hahahahaha , to be honest i haven't tried many flavors as i only started vaping in December. I started using a Joytech Ego AIO but that was fine but then started burning through coils, got a Kangertech Dripbox 2 but that isn't convenient to carry in my pocket cos it would leak. Now im using a Ijoy Capo 100 great device and the battery lasts the whole day.

welcome to the forum @Weaponzx007

Hahahahaha , to be honest i haven't tried many flavors as i only started vaping in December. I started using a Joytech Ego AIO but that was fine but then started burning through coils, got a Kangertech Dripbox 2 but that isn't convenient to carry in my pocket cos it would leak. Now im using a Ijoy Capo 100 great device and the battery lasts the whole day.
Three devices in two months? You're sounding like a hardened vaper already! Got to catch 'em all! But that does sound like a legitimate progression. The AIO is great to figure out if you can make a go of the vaping thing, and the Dripbox is hard work for a new vaper to deal with.

Glad the Capo is working for you though! IJoy have made some great products.

Hi all, my name is Craig. I've been vaping for roughly 3 years on and off, smokes when out parting seem to get the best of me and then its just a hella process quitting again. Hoping that this is the time i don't pick up another cig again. Excited to get back into mixing juice and just blowing dank clouds. Not entirely sure what more to say so haha have wicked day.

Hi all, my name is Craig. I've been vaping for roughly 3 years on and off, smokes when out parting seem to get the best of me and then its just a hella process quitting again. Hoping that this is the time i don't pick up another cig again. Excited to get back into mixing juice and just blowing dank clouds. Not entirely sure what more to say so haha have wicked day.
That's pretty much all there is to it!

Bummer about the relapses, what is it that keeps the cigs finding their way back in?

What kit you using @CraigJK ?

Most welcome to the forum. All the best with your resumed vaping journey. The trick for those socials is to have a juice double your normal nic strength. Happy vaping.

That's pretty much all there is to it!

Bummer about the relapses, what is it that keeps the cigs finding their way back in?

What kit you using @CraigJK ?

Well if thats all there is to it then Ay haha

To answer your question about the relapsing, well when going out with mates and its a crowed place then i tend to not want to take my vape with for fear of it being stolen. Then obviously one goes a little hard and smokes fall into the play. Then there is just the fact of being lazy to mix juice or money is too tight to buy juice or get what i need to mix.

Well i have 1 mech mod and 2 regulated mods. Currently using a Smoant Gaia with a Dead Rabbit RDA that i bought off of here yesterday.
My other mod is a Council of Vapor Tempest with a Pharaoh RDA.
Mech mod is old and battered so wont talk bout that haha.

Most welcome to the forum. All the best with your resumed vaping journey. The trick for those socials is to have a juice double your normal nic strength. Happy vaping.

Thanks for the welcome, i am hoping that its going to be a successful journey this time around.

Its not so much the nic that gets me to cigs again. Its just the fear of my setup being nicked thats the issue. I don't know about everyone else here but when with my mates we tend to go a little far past the line and many of us don't pay much attention to items on the table etc.

Well if thats all there is to it then Ay haha

To answer your question about the relapsing, well when going out with mates and its a crowed place then i tend to not want to take my vape with for fear of it being stolen. Then obviously one goes a little hard and smokes fall into the play. Then there is just the fact of being lazy to mix juice or money is too tight to buy juice or get what i need to mix.

Well i have 1 mech mod and 2 regulated mods. Currently using a Smoant Gaia with a Dead Rabbit RDA that i bought off of here yesterday.
My other mod is a Council of Vapor Tempest with a Pharaoh RDA.
Mech mod is old and battered so wont talk bout that haha.
Oooh so you have some decent kit then!

I really like the Gaia actually, one went up on the classifieds this week and I almost was persuaded.

I'm trying to make a move into mech mods though. I've had such a bad run with regulated electronics that I figure a mech is a safer bet (yes that was supposed to be ironic, the only thing that can go wrong with a mech is my face as far as I know!). Because of this I would love you to talk about your battered and beaten mech! Does it still work is my biggest question!

Hi guys
My name is Robyn and I work in the Film industry, my job is to source all the actors Props. I have been trying to find a E-pipe, and this forum keeps coming up. Does anyone out there still have, and want to sell their E-pipes?

Appreciate it!

Oooh so you have some decent kit then!

I really like the Gaia actually, one went up on the classifieds this week and I almost was persuaded.

I'm trying to make a move into mech mods though. I've had such a bad run with regulated electronics that I figure a mech is a safer bet (yes that was supposed to be ironic, the only thing that can go wrong with a mech is my face as far as I know!). Because of this I would love you to talk about your battered and beaten mech! Does it still work is my biggest question!

haha my kits are pretty decent. Sadly the Council of Vapor Tempest has a soft touch finish to it that after a short while starts coming off and then it looks ugly. So going to do some custom spray work to it and make it a master piece again.

The mech i have was a cheap one at the time but i will admit that it still works as though its new. Building on a mech is always the most important part because that is what causes most of the (losing of faces):flaming: haha battery type is also dependent on the type of builds you enjoy.

The Gaia i bought on here is the one you almost bought i think hahaha it truly is a gorgeous mod :love:

Hi guys
My name is Robyn and I work in the Film industry, my job is to source all the actors Props. I have been trying to find a E-pipe, and this forum keeps coming up. Does anyone out there still have, and want to sell their E-pipes?

Appreciate it!
Most welcome to the forum @Robyn. Are you wanting an e-pipe as a prop or for your own use? Best is to place an ad here.
You can also ask all our supporting vendors here.

Hi guys

Appreciate it!
Hi Robyn,

I have one but it's not a "classic" looking one which for some reason I suspect is what you're after. I'll send a PM now.

Welcome to the forum @CraigJK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys

Appreciate it!

Welcome to the forum @Robyn. Try Noonclouds for the kamrytech pipe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Drag is a beast bro. I have the Bonza RDA on mine at the moment.

Hi guys

My name is Damian.

New to vaping and so far. I must say that im enjoying it.

First kit is a smoant battlestar with a geekvape eagle tank and an ijoy maxo v12.

Now im looking for my first RDA to see what all the hype is about lol.

Looking forward to building and playing around with different setups.

Have a good one guys

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi guys

My name is Damian.

New to vaping and so far. I must say that im enjoying it.

First kit is a smoant battlestar with a geekvape eagle tank and an ijoy maxo v12.

Now im looking for my first RDA to see what all the hype is about lol.

Looking forward to building and playing around with different setups.

Have a good one guys

Cheers

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
Welcome Damian!

You got your eye on any RDA in particular at the moment?

Back