Introduce Yourselves:

Hi all

Have been lurking in the shadows for a while. Thanks for all the wonderfull information that everybody shares so freely and openly

1 month and two days of the smokes ;)

J

welcome to the forum (and out of the shadows :giggle: ) @Jan and congrats on your 1mnth stinkie free!!! :party:
Hope you'll have loads of fun here with us :hug:

Hi all

Have been lurking in the shadows for a while. Thanks for all the wonderfull information that everybody shares so freely and openly

J
Most welcome. Congrats on the 1 month+, a great achievement. Getting more and more members from the Free State, awesome. Happy vaping.

Hi Everyone

About a month of vaping for me thus far, so I'm still very fresh. As with some of the other forum members I've started with a Twisp, and so far so good. I stumbled upon this site doing a search for something twisp related and found an answer here. This is a great site, in fact since discovering this site, all of my time online is spent browsing this site :); so much useful info. And now I'm contemplating getting another device, maybe a mvp.
I've also tried a few diffrent liquids apart from the twisp range, like liqua and dragon juice.
At first I was quite adamant that I could quit gwaais, but now I've already convinced a few people to start vaping (and stop smoking,) lol.
Feel like I've just scratched the surface of vaping and I look forward my journey of discovery in vaping.

Z

Hi Everyone

About a month of vaping for me thus far, so I'm still very fresh. As with some of the other forum members I've started with a Twisp, and so far so good. I stumbled upon this site doing a search for something twisp related and found an answer here. This is a great site, in fact since discovering this site, all of my time online is spent browsing this site :); so much useful info. And now I'm contemplating getting another device, maybe a mvp.
I've also tried a few diffrent liquids apart from the twisp range, like liqua and dragon juice.
At first I was quite adamant that I could quit gwaais, but now I've already convinced a few people to start vaping (and stop smoking,) lol.
Feel like I've just scratched the surface of vaping and I look forward my journey of discovery in vaping.

Z
Most welcome to the forum. Congrats on being stinky free for a month. A great achievement. The MVP is a great device, maybe with the Mini Aerotank or the like. Many great juices around, check out our review section. Happy vaping.

welcome officially to what i see is already your favourite place on the web ;) @ziti well done on your month stinkie free and great choice for next device you've got there, the MVP is great and will rock your world :rock:

Hi All

Thx for all the warm welcomes

It it truely appreciated

Well I saw a friend of mine and I use to smoke hub and sure this is alot better than that....So are u saying u wouldn't recommend it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Hi @A.T.W
As much as I am excited to welcome a new member - I have to advise you - in my opinion - stay away from vaping if you are not a smoker!
If you are not a smoker and are not addicted to nicotine - don't even think of starting.
Move on - simple as that
You'll thank me in time to come

Hi all

J
Welcome @Jan - all the best for your vaping and well done on being off the smokes for a month and 2 days!
We have a great place here indeed. Hope you enjoy your stay

Hi Everyone

Z
Welcome to the forum @ziti. My path was similar to yours. I stumbled on this site while on my Twisps. Amazing how much info is here and how helpful everyone is. Enjoy your stay and all the best for your vaping!

@Silver thanks for the heads up... Ill prob be selling my stuff here soon

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4

Hi All,

Been vaping for roughly 7 months now. Started off on Twisps and moved through a few devices until getting to my current setup which is a Vape Pro from Vape Africa ( Basically a Protank clone) and a 1300mah VV battery from Vape Africa with a 1.2ohm micro coil rebuild. My backup setup is a titan pro from vape mob which also has a 1.2 micro coil rebuild. Luckily getting my Kayfun clone delivered from Vape King tomorrow.

I'm originally from JHB and have been living in CPT for the past 5 years. I own a Social Media and Online Marketing company based in Cape Town and will be using this knowledge to review local vape stores on a blog and social media platforms to help those new to vaping find quality products and stick with it.

Thanks to @Stroodlepuff for the invite to the forum and I'm sure you will all be hearing much more from me in the future.

Have a great Vape!
B//VapeTown

Hi All,

Been vaping for roughly 7 months now. Started off on Twisps and moved through a few devices until getting to my current setup which is a Vape Pro from Vape Africa ( Basically a Protank clone) and a 1300mah VV battery from Vape Africa with a 1.2ohm micro coil rebuild. My backup setup is a titan pro from vape mob which also has a 1.2 micro coil rebuild. Luckily getting my Kayfun clone delivered from Vape King tomorrow.

I'm originally from JHB and have been living in CPT for the past 5 years. I own a Social Media and Online Marketing company based in Cape Town and will be using this knowledge to review local vape stores on a blog and social media platforms to help those new to vaping find quality products and stick with it.

Thanks to @Stroodlepuff for the invite to the forum and I'm sure you will all be hearing much more from me in the future.

Have a great Vape!
B//VapeTown

Welcome :) Glad you joined

@annemarievdh you'll get to know it pretty quickly. It's a pretty welcoming community, or at least it was when I was there. @Stroodlepuff very glad to have actually taken the time to join and very excited for the delivery tomorrow. Already planning order number 2 ;)

@VapeTownZA Hey dude, we met the other day at Vape Mob, glad to see you joined the forum!

Welcome to the internet community, excited to read some of your reviews and hear your opinions ;)

All the best dude!

Back