Introduce Yourselves:

Currently vaping on some Strawberry Mango with Mango banana on the rotation. Aegis Max with a Zeus RTA. Yourself??

Perfect setup there!!!

I am running the Digiflavor Drop RDA on top of the Lost Vape Paranormal right now with some Drip Hacks Forbidden Fruits with extra Ice....

Hey everyone! New to vaping (4 months ) and still finding my way around. Good to be joining the forum...

Welcome to the ECIGSSA community!
ReadyOffensiveBonobo-small.gif

Nice! I'd like to get into RDA's at some point, right now it seems to advanced for me :)

Fear not Padawan, .... I too was fearful, but with the help of the good folk here I can now wrap and wick a mean coil and RDA.

There some rules but the first one is this:

Don't be shy to ask, no one here is judgmental, in fact just the opposite, they jump in and share knowledge like Wikipedia. So welcome, and ask away. The knowledge base here is endless.

Hi all, my name as you probably guessed it, is Theo,

I am not new to vaping just new to this platform..

I probably started 6+ years ago if not longer, and still so shocked how vaping has changed from when I started to were it is today.. bought my 1st proper vape at the vape king house in JHB, sales guy was "Oli".. It was a wismec DNA 200 reuleaux jaybo still got it, mint condition.. Also stil got cotton bacon v1 sealed pack from the time lol..

Joined the group, as I was searching for high end mods and find some info on this forum..

Thanks guys for add..

Currently looking for voyeur (vulcan designs) do anyone know how I can get one?

Welcome to the forum @Theo_P .

I have tagged @Rob Fisher to help you out on high-end stuff. He is a world-renowned collector/expert. Just one tip. Don't tell him that your Reuleaux RX200 had a DNA board. He might not like that.:)

There are also many other high-enders who could help you.

th74TBT8PI.jpg

Welcome to the forum @Theo_P .

I have tagged @Rob Fisher to help you out on high-end stuff. He is a world-renowned collector/expert. Just one tip. Don't tell him that your Reuleaux RX200 had a DNA board. He might not like that.:)

There are also many other high-enders who could help you.

View attachment 213728

Thank you so much for the reply...

At the time that DNA was properly the best out there.. Lol..

Needed to start somewhere...
I will ask Rob thank you..

I had no idea that the first RX200 had a DNA board. You learn something new every day. They apparently went over to their own board because of high demand which DNA (Evolv) could not meet.

Hi all, my name as you probably guessed it, is Theo,

I am not new to vaping just new to this platform..

I probably started 6+ years ago if not longer, and still so shocked how vaping has changed from when I started to were it is today.. bought my 1st proper vape at the vape king house in JHB, sales guy was "Oli".. It was a wismec DNA 200 reuleaux jaybo still got it, mint condition.. Also stil got cotton bacon v1 sealed pack from the time lol..

Joined the group, as I was searching for high end mods and find some info on this forum..

Thanks guys for add..

Currently looking for voyeur (vulcan designs) do anyone know how I can get one?

welcome !

Ahhh the good old days with Oli and the Vape King shop in the house!

@Theo_P I have a few Voyeurs and may be convinced to sell one! :) I will take a few pics of them and send you a PM later.

Ahhh the good old days with Oli and the Vape King shop in the house!

@Theo_P I have a few Voyeurs and may be convinced to sell one! :) I will take a few pics of them and send you a PM later.

Awesome Rob much appreciated will wait on you..

Yes that time was awesome and vaping was still very unknown... So we where like the cool kids with our fancy mods etc...

I had no idea that the first RX200 had a DNA board. You learn something new every day. They apparently went over to their own board because of high demand which DNA (Evolv) could not meet.

Yes, the first ones came out with the DNA 200 chip and then afterwards it launched the RX ones... When I bought mine they still gave me a Rollo chocolate with... 1605422303232417255445766362065.jpg

Hi Guys, just joined now. I've been off the Stinky's now since December 2019 since starting on Salt Nic pod devices. Since then, my missus and 5 of my friends have made the same jump as I have; not a ciggy in sight when we have kuiers even with some judicious dopping :D Hoping to learn more here as I need to change devices soon (Innokin Adept) as finding coils is damn near impossible now. I'll go start a thread somewhere once I figure out where that place is haha

Hi Guys, just joined now. I've been off the Stinky's now since December 2019 since starting on Salt Nic pod devices. Since then, my missus and 5 of my friends have made the same jump as I have; not a ciggy in sight when we have kuiers even with some judicious dopping :D Hoping to learn more here as I need to change devices soon (Innokin Adept) as finding coils is damn near impossible now. I'll go start a thread somewhere once I figure out where that place is haha

welcome !

Welcome to the forum @Vape_Mate ! @Theo_P and @gbyleveldt

Enjoy your stay here !

all the best and hope the forum and its great members can help you on your vaping journey!

Welcome and enjoy your stay

Sent from my SM-A307FN using Tapatalk

Back