JHB Vape Meet #5

@RevnLucky7 , will be super if you can make it
Just bring all your juice!

11 days to go and we have 127 peeps already :D

This vape meet is gonna rock hard! :rock:

Can't wait :D

Hi All

So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

Date: 30th August 2014 at 14:00 - Vendors and staff are requested to be there at 13:00

Venue: The Alibi

Competitions:

Cloud Blowing Competition number 3 - Prizes to be announced
Judges for the competition: To be announced

Coil Building competition - Prizes to be announced
Judges to be anounced

Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizes

Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.

Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.

PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. This gear will be handed to PIF Boss @TylerD at the end of the day.

Photographer/Videographer: Non -forum member

More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:

Vape King
Skyblue Vaping
Vape Club
Vape Cartel
Craft Vapour
Juicy Joes
The Steamery
Heavenly Vapes
Subohm Vapor - To be confirmed

Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend. Lets try beat the 121 mark we made last time.

Please note Vendor Slots are now closed! We cannot accept any more vendors for the day

Hi All

So here are the details of the Vape Meet which have been confirmed:

Date: 30th August 2014 at 14:00 - Vendors and staff are requested to be there at 13:00

Venue: The Alibi

Competitions:

Cloud Blowing Competition number 3 - Prizes to be announced
Judges for the competition: To be announced

Coil Building competition - Prizes to be announced
Judges to be anounced

Lucky Draw - Vendors please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za should you wish to sponsor prizes, I have emailed numerous other vendors from the above email address offering them tables and requesting prizes

Vendor Tables - Vendors should you wish to have a table at the Vape meet please email sharri@ecigssa.co.za to book your table, vendors are requested to come at 13:00 to set up.

Taste Box collection: Please bring juices for our 3 Taste Boxes travelling the country. Vendors are also more than welcome to give of their juices. Make sure the bottles are secure and well marked with nicotine content, etcetera.

PIF gear collection: Bring any vaping gear you wish to donate to PIF. This gear will be handed to PIF Boss @TylerD at the end of the day.

Photographer/Videographer: Non -forum member

More details will be announced as time goes on:

As it Stands the Vendor Tables are as follows:

Vape King
Skyblue Vaping
Vape Club
Vape Cartel
Craft Vapour
Juicy Joes
The Steamery
Heavenly Vapes
Subohm Vapor - To be confirmed

Please dont forget to press the RSVP button on the first post of this thread should you wish to attend. Lets try beat the 121 mark we made last time.

Please note Vendor Slots are now closed! We cannot accept any more vendors for the day

OK, so total noon question. Should I upgrade my twisp now to a MVP or wait to buy it at the meet? Would it be worth waiting?

I think I will try to wait for the meet. But it's soooo long...

So...I am next week in Joburg for business. The downside is that I might have to work, actually its most likely, on that Staurday. Might be able to pop in late. Around 5 or 6....if there are still some die hards then :D

That's awesome news Tom!! Bring us some nice german liquid to try

The Klerksdorp groepie will be there till they politely ask us to leave..

Yep we are usually there till around 7, will try and stay later this time around

The Klerksdorp groepie will be there till they politely ask us to leave..

Politely??? There will have to be big fires and no more juice or liquor for us to leave. Lol

sent from my telegraph machine using Tapalalk stop

So...I am next week in Joburg for business. The downside is that I might have to work, actually its most likely, on that Staurday. Might be able to pop in late. Around 5 or 6....if there are still some die hards then :D

@Tom, this is fantastic news!!!
How is that for timing! You will be here for the vape meet. Brilliant
Dont worry, us die hards left last time at about 10pm or so, there will be plenty of time to catch up even if you only get there by 6.

That's awesome news! I'll definitely be there till late.
I'm outta town so no curfew :D

Back