jhbvm&e pif

good day, hope you are well

I can help you with a Unico Pod Mod, new sealed and some juice.

As a new vaper the pod mod will be easiest to start off with.

collect Edenvale

regards
Hi sure that is fine where about in edenvale will I have to come collect and when I can make a plan

...I must apologize for only getting to this now, after receiving so many messages, but as of now, this is what's available - PIF BOX

I would once again just like to thank all the contributors and donors, not gonna mention names but you know who you are, together, we helped quite a few people recently.

Picsart_24-08-25_10-09-42-851.jpg

I would just like to thank @Resistance for the very kind gesture, getting in on the PIF spirit in his own special way.

Thank you for the 2 Vapecon tickets Sir !

regards

A huge shoutout to @victim for coming through with 25mg Salts just when I needed them most. Your generosity is truly amazing, and I’m grateful for your initiative to pay it forward. The courier arrived the same day my juice ran out, and I really appreciate the urgency to get it to me asap. Thank you so much—you’re a true legend!

IMG_0507.jpg

Big Shout out to
@victim
He helped me out setting up a friend with gear and some juice.
Keep up the great work.

I am looking for Broken DNA 250C devices.
important thing is a functional screen.
so if anyone has a paranormal with a dead botttom hinge or whatever the case is. any dead 250C devices hit me up

Hey there bro I wanted to reach out and let you know that the device you hooked me up with died the screen just went dead and I wasn't sure what happen to it but are you able to help me out with some juice some nic salts and disposables to carry me by I'm still job hunting and had to come to Durban so someone can help me with a place and stuff

Hey there bro I wanted to reach out and let you know that the device you hooked me up with died the screen just went dead and I wasn't sure what happen to it but are you able to help me out with some juice some nic salts and disposables to carry me by I'm still job hunting and had to come to Durban so someone can help me with a place and stuff

sure, collect Edenvale

Back