Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok - bad news the prototypes have been misplaced by the wonderful folks at Aramex SA Johannesburg branch.

for further EXCITING news please call the johannesburg branch at aramex - and for a live feed as to the monumental cockup please visit their site for more stellar news!!!!

I hereby resign my fate to the incompetency of others. For those of you who want to see the Hydrus, i apologise.

Fact:

aramex **** up.JPG

Enjoy the meet guys! Hope it arrives. Otherwise i will have a set at the cape town meet next week.

new record for me, 23:15 and I'm all my preparations is done for the Vape Meet, Last time I got to bed only at 3am, something tells me I should use child labour a bit more often >:)

new record for me, 23:15 and I'm all my preparations is done for the Vape Meet, Last time I got to bed only at 3am, something tells me I should use child labour a bit more often >:)

Yip I'm also pretty much done :) have a few quick things done in the morning but thats all :p New record for me too - I think we're getting used to this

Yip I'm also pretty much done :) have a few quick things done in the morning but thats all :p New record for me too - I think we're getting used to this

Good job guys :D :rock:

Good morning wonderful vapers!

sunrise.jpg

Make sure your batteries are charged and your tanks are filled.

See you all later...

Date: Saturday 29 November 2014 (TODAY!)
Time : 2pm
Venue: Social on Main
Address: Shop 1, Posthouse Centre, corner Main Road and Posthouse Street, Bryanston

Who has electricity?!?!? I need to do my nails?!?!? the vapemeet is in 6 and a half houers

Send while vaping on the Reo mini Thor

Who has electricity?!?!? I need to do my nails?!?!? the vapemeet is in 6 and a half houers

I've got power @annemarievdh
But thanks for reminding me - I forgot load shedding is taking place this weekend - I need to put my batteries on charge

I've got power @annemarievdh
But thanks for reminding me - I forgot load shedding is taking place this weekend - I need to put my batteries on charge

Our power was sepose to go of 8am not 6 am. Didn't even have a cup of coffee

And it's only going to be back at 22:00

Last edited:
I guess Social on Main did not get a chance to advertize on the Facebook page. I was actually looking Fwd to see what the will say about the meet.

The big day is here . Have an awesome vape meet guys and please don't forget to flood us with some of the awesome pics of the event.

Terrible news this morning,....... somethings come up at a client and it does not look like i am going to make the meet. Oh well, have fun guys, sorry I cannot be there, i was looking forward to meeting all you folks. :(:(:(

Terrible news this morning,....... somethings come up at a client and it does not look like i am going to make the meet. Oh well, have fun guys, sorry I cannot be there, i was looking forward to meeting all you folks. :(:(:(
damn, that is a pitty, also looking forward to meeting all the guys, hehe, my first vape meet... ever, hehe

Tell them you have an important meeting you just cant get out of .. you tried as he is a very good client of your but this meeting has been arranged moths in advance. ;)

All the best for the meet guys. Have a blast :)

Have a blast folks. I want to see clouds over the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back