Johannesburg Vape Meet #6 - 29 November 14:00 - Social On Main

Status
Not open for further replies.
as it turns out i won't be going up to jhb. can't seem to find what I'm looking for up there and the expense of a return ticket can't be justified just for the vapemeet. i still have some time to look but not looking good. pity tho would really like to have made the job vapemeet as well

Take a bus

hahaha funny bro. id like to go but I'm also not that patient and besides loosing my marbles i may also end up spending a couple nights in jail for trying to take over the bus driver's job

Any update on participating Vendors? I might not be able to go, but might be able to ask someone to pick up orders for me there. (saves on Shipping ;) )

I RSVP'd but I'm actually not going to be able to make it on the 29th - Going to Kings of Chaos that day.

VK is thinking of hosting a fun Chilli Eating competition, the lucky winner will get a hamper worth R1500.00

What you think

This reference:

Will you be opening a thread for entrants for this like the cloud blowing and coil building from last meet.

Geez! I need new glasses, went through the rsvp list and read Jacob_Zuma instead of Jacob_Ventura :eek: - almost withdraw my attendance.

WOOHOO!!! The venue has been confirmed!

It will be at Social on Main starting at 14:00

See you all there :) Dont forget to RSVP on the first page of this thread.

Once again Vendors please let me know if you would like to have a table.

We currently have the following tables booked:

Vape King
Skyblue Vaping
Vape Cartel
Heavenly Vapors
Cloud Flavor
Vape Club

Also vendors let me know if you will be sponsoring prizes for cloud blowing and coil building.

We currently have sponsorship from:

Vape King
Vape Cartel
Cloud Flavor - 12 Bottles of various juices
Skyblue Vaping

exact prices will be confirmed closer to the time.

A few Details about the meet you need to know if this is your first one:

• Bring cash - the vendors are there to sell you amazing gear - and it is generally at a discount - some have card machines available but not all so be sure to have cash with you in-case there is something you want
  • Enter the competitions - even if you don't think you can win - they are all in the name of fun anyway :)
  • Bring friends - the more the merrier (Seriously we have booked for 180 + so there is plenty space)
  • Most of all Have fun! There is alot to take in at vape meets but you wont enjoy it if you are not in a fun mindset! All sorts of interesting people attend Vape Meets so you will definitely make friends

Last edited:
Hey guys and girls is it possible to put up a map for the Vape meet. Man I suck at directions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back