Looking For 100%vg Nicotine Concentrate.

Paul

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi I'm looking for 100%VG 24mg/l Nicotine concentrate.

But the local prices seem very high at approx R6 per ml

I can import from the states a 1000ml for R1500 including duty, which works out at R1.50 per ml.

Is there no nowhere local where I can get for the same if not a little more expensive ?

Cheers

Hi I'm looking for 100%VG 24mg/l Nicotine concentrate.

But the local prices seem very high at approx R6 per ml

I can import from the states a 1000ml for R1500 including duty, which works out at R1.50 per ml.

Is there no nowhere local where I can get for the same if not a little more expensive ?

Cheers
Hi Paul, most welcome to the forum. If you feel like it, please introduce yourself at the end of this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/introduce-yourselves.24/.
As far as I know 100 mg nic (in either VG or PG) is not available in South Africa.
Happy vaping.

Yes I have never heard of it, and also would strongly advise against getting any.

A few misplaced drops of that strength will have fatal consquences

Thanks for the info guys.

flip flip flip

Just ordered form skyblue, they didn't have any VG or coils for my protank mini2.........so now I will have to order from 2 different places and now the order has vanished from their system but the money has been taken from my account.

This is my second time trying e-cigs and I can see it being the 2nd failure.

Problem is getting spares and juice in Durban, too much hassles. When something breaks waiting 2 days is not an option.

Anyone know where I can get the cheapest protank mini2 coils from that will get to Durban before the weekend?

Oh NO..........

Argh.........SkyBlue is closed until the 17th June ??????????

How can you just close business like that ?

Credit card nightmare to deal with.......and I am never going to get my juice before the weekend.

Hello tobacco my old friend :)

Oh NO..........

Argh.........SkyBlue is closed until the 17th June ??????????

How can you just close business like that ?

Credit card nightmare to deal with.......and I am never going to get my juice before the weekend.

Hello tobacco my old friend :)

Agh please no......not the stinkies. There are many forum members here from Durban that can help you and trust me they will respond....

Yeah I agree with RezaD, don't go back, just give a shout out for help, I'm sure there will be atleast one person that will jump up to help :rock:

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Hi @Paul. I think its best for you to stock up on some vaping spares: coils, juice ect. To avoid any future disapointment. You don't go past your local store and by a single stinky and smoke it, return to the store an hour later and pick up another? Good luck buddy hope you come right soon...

OK I received my 3.6% strength VG juice from SkyBlue Vapours, along with some cherry flavours and mixed up a batch of 25mg strength 100% VG juice.

Super :) much better than the the 12mg stuff that most people use, I usually smoke unfiltered roll ups, so I am used to smoking a few puffs and getting a nice hit, the 12mg I would have to puff on for 5 minutes before I got the same hit, this homebrew 25 mg is much better and I can add enough cherry to suit my taste.

@devdev I think you will find that 3.6% is the maximum allowed strength before it has to be labelled as toxic.

i think your original post was misunderstood

you wanted 100% VG juice with a 24mg nic strength, they read you want a VG juice that is 100% nic lol

glad you came right

OK I received my 3.6% strength VG juice from SkyBlue Vapours, along with some cherry flavours and mixed up a batch of 25mg strength 100% VG juice.

Super :) much better than the the 12mg stuff that most people use, I usually smoke unfiltered roll ups, so I am used to smoking a few puffs and getting a nice hit, the 12mg I would have to puff on for 5 minutes before I got the same hit, this homebrew 25 mg is much better and I can add enough cherry to suit my taste.

@devdev I think you will find that 3.6% is the maximum allowed strength before it has to be labelled as toxic.

Not really true as far as I know - we import pure nicotine and could certainly sell it like that if we wish. After I did some research 3.6% (or 36mg) was about as high as we are willing to sell because of safety. 36mg you can still spill a bit on your hand, wash it off and have no ill effects, it is also low enough that inhaling fumes won't really affect you either and if you were to accidently vape 36mg it would make you nauteous before you got enough in to make you really sick.

So it was just a personal limit we decided to set and not really dictated by any regulation as such :)

@Derick well the US suppliers have TOXIC and POISON warning labels on all the strengths above 36mg, I doubt they would do that if they weren't required to.

I highly doubt any smoker needs more then 18mg in my personal observation of watching all groups of smokers from 10 a day to 40 a day switching effectively on 12mg. Most people use 18mg purely for the throat hit satisfaction.

Very few use higher. It may just be a mental thing, but don't mess with higher then 36mg nicotine if you really don't need to.

@Gizmo but when you import nicotine products you pay duty on the invoice amount, so if you import 100% nicotine the invoice total will be less than if you import 36mg.

The most effective import stratedgy is to import 100% nicotine juice on one shipment, then import the VG and PG on another shipment and just pay the duty for vegetable products.

would love a bottle of almost pure nic. will last for ages and ages. yes i know, uber dangerous if handled incorrectly, but the amount of nic juice you could make with that would be staggering. also remember 100mg/ml is not 100% nicotine

I'm not in s.a., so this doesnt really apply, but I buy 1litre of 70mg at a time, decant into 250ml bottles and store in the fridge for later use. Some people say freezer must be used, and if it makes them happy they should put it there:)
When mixing a 30ml bottle of 18mg, its about 7.7ml's of nic needed. Lasts ages.
I've been doing this for a few years now, and am only on my second 1 litre purchased bottle.

Nothing wrong with 100 mg nic if handled responsibly. Lots of research showing it is not that dangerous as long as you do not swallow it. And a little goes a long way. I use it mainly for those juices from the local vendors that are under the impression that 12 mg is representative of the vast majority of vapers, which is not the case. You only need about 2 ml to make 30 ml of 12 mg get to 32 ml of 18 mg, so you do not interfere with flavour much. I have yet to see an international juice retailer that does not also sell 18 mg, many do 24 mg as well and some go as high as 36 mg (e.g. Heathers Heavenly Vapes).

Strangely though, 24mg has been a big seller for us - I thought that 18 and 12 would be the big guns - so it goes I guess

Back