Looking For 100%vg Nicotine Concentrate.

This 25mg is perfect 5 puffs and you get a great buzz.

I think I will try a 36mg batch for when I am working, I often wear a full respirator when working, so I have to stop work to vape or smoke, If I can just take one big puff and get a good buzz that would be great.

Maybe I should pipe my atomiser into the respirator and I can automatically get fed hits along with the oxygen :)

Strangely though, 24mg has been a big seller for us - I thought that 18 and 12 would be the big guns - so it goes I guess

Yes, I'm using some 18mg juice right now, and it's got a nice kick, I could get used to it again.

I am trying Glycerin B.P which is sold by chemists and PnPay 100ml for R11. 99

The BP is the British Standard similar to the American USP standard for medicines.

The bottle also has "Alchemist BV 709" on it which I have worked out means "sterile compounding area"

So far so good, ejuices with PG in irritate my chest, the VG is much nicer and it tastes better when it gets in your mouth.

Most interesting discussions

I am all for higher strength juices. Am on 18mg myself but am tempted to give 24mg a try after reading some of the posts above.

@Matthee am with you on local vendors stocking 18mg.

@Derick never knew you did your juices in 24mg?

I think 36mg with a seperate atomiser so you can change quickly wherever you are, at certain events using an e-cig would be not cool, a single puff of vapour is far more likely to be missed or ignored. Maybe make it with no flavour so there is no smell at all.

I will call it "Pirate Vape" !!!

Most of the events where an e-cig might be frowned on would be a little bit better on a nicotine overdose, so no harm in trying ;)

Yip, 100mg is equal to 10% nic. 1000mg is 100% nic and there is no way any of us should be handling that.

And yes I have had small spillages of 100mg nic on my hands with no side effects. Just rinse it off asap.

Please note: never handle 100mg nic without gloves, eye protection and proper mask... not to mention proper research. Apron or overall also advised.

Yip, 100mg is equal to 10% nic. 1000mg is 100% nic and there is no way any of us should be handling that.

And yes I have had small spillages of 100mg nic on my hands with no side effects. Just rinse it off asap.

Please note: never handle 100mg nic without gloves, eye protection and proper mask... not to mention proper research. Apron or overall also advised.
No worries, I already work with highly explosive chemicals and gases where you fall down dead after a few minutes and skin contact with a ml will leave you ill the rest of the day.

No worries, I already work with highly explosive chemicals and gases where you fall down dead after a few minutes and skin contact with a ml will leave you ill the rest of the day.

Hectic!

One of the main reasons I am vaping, it is much easier to work with a full repsirator on all day, before after only an hour or so and I would be struggling to breath. Smoking means you have to breath in more air to get the same amount of oxygen in your blood. After only 2 weeks of vaping it was a lot easier to breath through the respirator.

Most interesting discussions

I am all for higher strength juices. Am on 18mg myself but am tempted to give 24mg a try after reading some of the posts above.

@Matthee am with you on local vendors stocking 18mg.

@Derick never knew you did your juices in 24mg?
Yep, all our flavours are available in 24mg - I have a batch for myself when I have a serious craving for a stinky - vape that for about 30 mins and all thoughts of stinkies are gone :)

@Oupa, about that pic of you in your white lab coat with gloves and a mask......
Please show us the master mixer of our favourite workhorse juices in action ;-)

Yep, all our flavours are available in 24mg - I have a batch for myself when I have a serious craving for a stinky - vape that for about 30 mins and all thoughts of stinkies are gone :)

Many thanks @Derick, will keep that in mind and I think I will order some for those special craving times

One of the main reasons I am vaping, it is much easier to work with a full repsirator on all day, before after only an hour or so and I would be struggling to breath. Smoking means you have to breath in more air to get the same amount of oxygen in your blood. After only 2 weeks of vaping it was a lot easier to breath through the respirator.

@Paul, sorry to hear you are on a respirator. I may have missed it and i dont mean to probe, but do you have a condition that requires this?

@Paul, sorry to hear you are on a respirator. I may have missed it and i dont mean to probe, but do you have a condition that requires this?

I build boats, the chemicals I use are highly flammable and toxic and the solvents used are easily abosrbed through the skin.

When wearing a resipirator you have to pull the air through a filter, it requires more effort to breath than normal.

Back