Looking for a decent priced Starter Kit

Saint_Dee

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Item wanted: I'm looking for something along the lines of a decently priced Kangertech Subox mini starter kit since, as a newbie (looking for my first setup), it seems to be the one recommended the most. I'm not necessarily against the eVic VTC Mini Starter Kit either.

Price Preference: Wthin the ballpark of R800 (not sure if I'm reaching but I've seen a few classified archives that suggests that it isn't an unreasonable ask )

Condition
:

Age of the item
: less than 8 months

Location of item
: Within Pretoria - JHB (Midrand or Centurion would be awesome)

Delivery/Collection
: Collection preferably

Reason
: I'm starting out and testing the waters as a vape virgin, and I'm on a bit of budget but these kits seem to be the best recommended thus far (for versatility sake).

Picture here
:

P.S. This is my first thread on the forum. Let me know if there's any further info needed:help:.

EDIT: Price ballpark added.

Last edited:
Same here dude. Did lot of asking/research. Thinking to buy vtc mini but like you bit om a bind with money. Good luck let me know what you got and how its vaping

All in order @Saint_Dee

The subtank Mini tank is a great tank indeed. Easy to use with commercial coils and easy to build your own coils on using the RBA base. Try get the Version 2 which has the modified airflow and I think better juice channels.

Perhaps give an indication of your budget

All the best and hope you get sorted

Want to get vct mini with 30a battery (brown lg chocolate) + rda coil with a cubis tank. Worked out should cost around R1600 with shipping. Got wire and. Cotton sorted

Same here dude. Did lot of asking/research. Thinking to buy vtc mini but like you bit om a bind with money. Good luck let me know what you got and how its vaping

Once I get something, I'll let you know how it goes :)

All in order @Saint_Dee

The subtank Mini tank is a great tank indeed. Easy to use with commercial coils and easy to build your own coils on using the RBA base. Try get the Version 2 which has the modified airflow and I think better juice channels.

All the best and hope you get sorted

The main takeaway for me at this point is the option to move on to RBA's if I get comfortable and want to upgrade and play around with it.

Want to get vct mini with 30a battery (brown lg chocolate) + rda coil with a cubis tank. Worked out should cost around R1600 with shipping. Got wire and. Cotton sorted

Nice. Probably out of my immediate wheelhouse with the price though as a starter :p

I would rather save bit longer and get something beter or decent that will last me longer and work from there.

Item wanted: I'm looking for something along the lines of a decently priced Kangertech Subox mini starter kit since, as a newbie (looking for my first setup), it seems to be the one recommended the most. I'm not necessarily against the eVic VTC Mini Starter Kit either.

Price Preference: Wthin the ballpark of R800 (not sure if I'm reaching but I've seen a few classified archives that suggests that it isn't an unreasonable ask )

Condition
:

Age of the item
: less than 8 months

Location of item
: Within Pretoria - JHB (Midrand or Centurion would be awesome)

Delivery/Collection
: Collection preferably

Reason
: I'm starting out and testing the waters as a vape virgin, and I'm on a bit of budget but these kits seem to be the best recommended thus far (for versatility sake).

Picture here
:

P.S. This is my first thread on the forum. Let me know if there's any further info needed:help:.

EDIT: Price ballpark added.

I think you will definitely find something for that price. As the month draws to an end and people need to fund their vapemail, we all dig into our stashes and see what we think we could do without (usually mistakingly). Good luck, hope you find something!

I have a 100w iStick in a black sleeve with a subtank mini with 2 RBA's and a charger for a R1000.
Still brand new without any scratches.

Hi guys. Found a starter kit offer that I've taken from @Genosmate , what a legend. I'm waiting on a kangertech subox mini kit as we speak :D. Thanks for your assistance :).

Also, someone might want to take take up @Scorpio on his offer of an 100w iStick, if he still has it available.

I'm not sure if the mods want to close the thread (I know they close the *For Sale* threads once the OP has sold their item).

Ok Now we need to help him get a battery asap please . Where can he go buy one today =
I'm working in Buccleuch (@Cell Head office), Living around the midrand area (Clayville)

Hi guys! not sure if he got sorted, but i have a evic VTC mini, with a green Samsung 25R battery & a ijust2 head for R1100 neg if anyone is interested!
Thank yewwww

if interested in the the dirt cheap beginner zone, Ive got an atlantis 2 with an istick 30w

Back