It has a constant leak
Needs a new spring
Paint is chiped all over from day to day use

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    312.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
What's going on. Why are you dumping everything?

Maybe wait until tomorrow before you sell it all. Take a few days.

The Reo is an easy fix, if you can get it to me somehow, I would be more than happy to sort it out for you.

Guys i am very sure that the problem with the reo is the 510 conector not making contact with the reo body any more . This happened to me before. Unfortunately i am to far to help. The 510 conector needs to be punched out a bit from the inside of the reo so that it comes out a bit . Then spray around it with contact cleaner and then nock it back into its place . @Alex i am sure you will be capable of doing this . If not then i might be coming to boksburg tomorrow morning and i can go and help @annemarievdh . Pls @annemarievdh do not sell this yet . We will get it fix for you even if i have to drive all the way to you .

@annemarievdh you are so close to your 2 year milestone, please don't let the stinkies get the better of you. You have tons of friends willing to help you. Byt vas.

Thank you guys for all the support and help.

The e-grip is working again. Dont know what was the problem last knight. So its off the list.

I'm not planing on quiting vaping. Just want something that will work.

I guess you guys noticed that I freak out every now and then, but that is every time I've come to a point were enought is enougth.

So

The Reo mini is up for sale with 4 x 18500 batterys. Will update photo as soon as I can.

And will update the first post now.

Thank you guys for all the support and help.

The e-grip is working again. Dont know what was the problem last knight. So its off the list.

I'm not planing on quiting vaping. Just want something that will work.

I guess you guys noticed that I freak out every now and then, but that is every time I've come to a point were enought is enougth.

So

The Reo mini is up for sale with 4 x 18500 batterys. Will update photo as soon as I can.

And will update the first post now.
What a relief :whew:

Sounds like it's time for an iStick and a Subtank :D

@annemarievdh if you can get it to my mrs office, she is in Little Falls I can have a look at it for you or even then transport it to one of the reo experts near me. I work in Rivonia and live in Germiston. I am sure there are some reo boffs around me.

im willing to collect and take to @Alex for some emergency repairs and return. just give me a shout

also willing to loan out my reo mini for use until it gets sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back