Massive price difference

With all said and done they still sell and people buy- don't figure

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

The object is competitive prices.
That's dam near giveaway

I used to buy from these guys a while ago because they are down the road.

I felt violated after I discovered the price of the lemo 1 which I paid R2000 for 2 of them.

Also they never had stock of the juice I used which I bought 2k of at a time.

Friendly guys willing to help but price was a killer.

I understand that they have to pay for retail space and overheads are high but IF I think back to all the times I got stuff there I could have bought it from somewhere else three times.

I suppose it's because rent aint cheap at Gateway:D

You should see what we pay for rent at Eastgate. Yet we still offer competitive prices and awesome service so that we can build up a loyal client base. We are making a fair profit margin.

You should see what we pay for rent at Eastgate. Yet we still offer competitive prices and awesome service so that we can build up a loyal client base. We are making a fair profit margin.
Let me just say that I have no problem paying extra as I'm the kind of person who would rather look and feel and touch before making a purchase.
What really bothered me is that if I came to your store every 5th of the month and purchased R2000 of the same juice I would expect that you would have stock.
I don't expect it instantaneously. I would do the order for 6 months straight before being upset about no stock.

Let me just say that I have no problem paying extra as I'm the kind of person who would rather look and feel and touch before making a purchase.
What really bothered me is that if I came to your store every 5th of the month and purchased R2000 of the same juice I would expect that you would have stock.
I don't expect it instantaneously. I would do the order for 6 months straight before being upset about no stock.

We now bring in Euro style pipettes as backup in case our juice suppliers run out of bottles which seems to be the big challenge with some of the

Then give us a try. Hopefully we won't disappoint you

We now bring in Euro style pipettes as backup in case our juice suppliers run out of bottles which seems to be the big challenge with some of the

Then give us a try. Hopefully we won't disappoint you
You sir are a gentleman and scholar. I think I'll do just that.

It's a Melrose address gents. That's where you shop if your vape in your Bentley. The prices just go with the territory.

For the rest of us plebs...just look away

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

@Christos - i bought those little coils from Vaperite for about R70 - the ones @zadiac referenced in the first post.

I subsequently visited Vaperite's store in Eastgate. Got my VTC Mini and a few other things. Its an awesome "kiosk" and the biggest vape kiosk I've seen so far. Very friendly and knowledgeable team there and good stock and prices. Will certainly go there again if i'm in the area...

@Christos - i bought those little coils from Vaperite for about R70 - the ones @zadiac referenced in the first post.

I subsequently visited Vaperite's store in Eastgate. Got my VTC Mini and a few other things. Its an awesome "kiosk" and the biggest vape kiosk I've seen so far. Very friendly and knowledgeable team there and good stock and prices. Will certainly go there again if i'm in the area...
The only reason I don't frequent Eastgate is the gilloleys interchange.
I do however like mega mica Eastgate and I will definately pay Vaperite a visit.

The only reason I don't frequent Eastgate is the gilloleys interchange.
I do however like mega mica Eastgate and I will definately pay Vaperite a visit.

Understandable

Luckily i am approaching from the other side

Ya, definitely go visit them - and then go stock up on more screwdrivers at that Mega Mica!

It's a Melrose address gents. That's where you shop if your vape in your Bentley. The prices just go with the territory.

For the rest of us plebs...just look away

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

Nope you don't shop there in your Bentley. You send in the chauffeur to go pick it up at the shop while you sit in the backseat dripping the last drops
Hiehiehie

I have to say the guys from Vaperite are super nice and helpful! I drive there all the way from Pretoria and have never been dissapointed, great prices aswell:D

And we are expanding and have a new retail outlet opening in March. Location to be disclosed in due course.
Please let it be in Pretoria:D

Back