Meraki V2 DNA75C

Well the day finally arrived and the Meraki V2 DNA75C arrived. To say I'm happy is an understatement of note and the finish on the wood is nothing short of spectacular. This is a special mod because I was involved with the modder every step of the way and he was brilliant and responsive. He normally won't accept wood he doesn't supply because he will only use quality wood... but when he heard I was getting Matt Manning to make both the blocks he was happy to accept them.

The mod is a lot smaller than you think and it's beautiful... just beautiful... comfortable in the hand and I don't think the quality of the vape is all in my mind... any other peeps out there with a DNA75C Mod? The vape is smooth as silk. I need to play a bit with the DNA75C and will report back once done.

But I am one really happy vaper... it's turned out way better than expected! :h:

MerakiMail1.JPG MerakiMail2.JPG MerakiHome01.JPG MerakiHome02.JPG MerakiHome03.JPG MerakiHome04.JPG MerakiHome05.JPG MerakiHome07.JPG MerakiHome08.JPG MerakiHome09.JPG MerakiHome10.JPG

It looks very unique @Rob Fisher
Stunning
Wishing you well with it!!!

That is one very beautiful mod. @Rob Fisher may it provide you with many happy vapes.

Ps could you post a photo of the battery "door". Id like to see how this all fits together.

Again i say. May she bring you many happy puffs during her life with you. That is a stunning device. I can not ge enough of the 2 colors that work so well together.

Back