Mini Aspire Nautilus & Eleaf iStick 20w combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrayFish404

El Príncipe de la Niebla
LV

Awards
Mini Aspire Nautilus & Eleaf iStick 20w combo (and 3x sealed authentic coils) (and slightly used coil already in attie)
Selling price: R700 as combo only
Listed price: R380, and R550 (and 2x R40)*
Condition: mAN is perfect, the iStick has the normal slight surface scratches on the bottom only, otherwise perfect.
Age: Less than 3 months, the iStick is one month, but used for a week only

Delivery/Collection Options:
Let's keep this simple - collection in Milnerton at night, CBD in the day. No posting unless you can get the couriers to pick up from me in CPT

Comments / Reason(s) for selling:
I don't use replaceable coils any more. Yet this is probably the best and most popular combo, from amateurs to professionals alike.
It includes the EGO/510 adapter, and I will throw in a USB cable for charging.

*Aspire atties comes with a spare coil in the box, hence my maths. So it is 4 coils in total, one used.

mAN & Eleaf iStick 20w.jpg

Will come and look at this when I pick up the jooses, dibs please

Im in Bellville, You not anywhere closer? Im available anytime of the day

Dammit, coming past there in an hour, but the combo still sits in CPT, far away from me. I shall be your side early in the week though. Keep me posted on your movements? I might even office-courier it to our Bellville branch - that means you can have it Tuesday.

I can get You in milnerton on monday evening?
Now see that is perfect - and in my valley. I have the Hana combo as well, I will bring everything home then you can decide after testing them all. I am dropping a few prices so we can chat then. PM me your number and we can keep in contact. Got to leave home right now.

Hi.
I will take it.
Please send me your details so we can talk.

Hi @Tiaan PTA

Apologies I should have updated this, the sale is pending on @Riaz - he is fetching it tomorrow.

I have the same combo with a Hana, the advert is here somewhere as well - would you not rather want to go for that? I will drop the price if you supply your own battery - seeing they are so %^&* scarce now. :eek:

this has been sold

mods, please archive, oh wait :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back