Most under hyped

Haven't tried the engine. Yet! I have come to the conclusion that I may be a single coil vaper, I like a cooler vape. As for chain vaping, I can give anyone a run, and the Nano's have never disappointed, that's why they will never leave my treasure chest.

Will maybe get one later on for a test, right now rocking the coppervape Skyline, heaven that came in a box.:D

The skyline is the only RTA on my to get list at present. You should definitely give the dual coil a go, but it is a tad warmer than the nano.

RTA - Rose 3 by Eden Mods - So snubbed due to a very perculiar way of wicking, but when you got, just WOW!
RTA - Proto by SUI - Wicked right this puppy is bliss!!!
Sub Ohm Tank - VGOD Tricktank (0.2 Coils Only) - Still use it to this day, and still kicks the crap out of the new crop of tanks out there!!!

I think the Aegis is very underated, this thing is really built well. It doesn't fit into the jeans pocket as easily as my Reo, but perfect in the hand, on the desk or anywhere you can think of.

thought I'd start a more positive thread
Mods
Pico - best single batt mod out there for the price
RTA
OBS Nano no leaking great flavor

Yes and yes

Even though i dont use my ss pico as much as what i used to due to bigger RTa's its still a back up i would not get rid of
OBS Nano is perfect as a daily, its fallen off my desk a few times and once off of a 6 foot wall straight on the drip tip, didnt even blink

eleaf lychee with the ss notch coils and the pico on Temp control flavor for days, just wish i didnt drop the thing and totally wrecked the lychee

Actually looking for one if anyone has

Most under-hyped that I have personally had would be

Mods:
Pico
Tesla Invader 2/3
Fuchai VCIGO

Atties:
Mason RDA (24,30 and 40mm)
Triple 28 RTA

Back