***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

Not sure where to post this. Maybe @Rob Fisher has seen them in the flesh. What are this WUD skins like ? Do they make the mod substantially thicker ? The Snow Wolf looks so good with wood !!!!!

They are very well done and the quality is good... personally I won't stick stickers on my already beautiful Snow Wolf's but I must say I was tempted... both the Snow Wolf and RX Wud Skins look pretty good and I have no doubt they will sell out of stock quite quickly.

They are very well done and the quality is good... personally I won't stick stickers on my already beautiful Snow Wolf's but I must say I was tempted... both the Snow Wolf and RX Wud Skins look pretty good and I have no doubt they will sell out of stock quite quickly.
Might make, sense as I probably will never have a woodvil ;)

Ooooh! I see interesting things happening on your website today ;)

New stock just in:

limitless rdta a.jpg limitless 6.jpg t6 deck 1.jpg tornado top airflow 2.jpg tornado 2.jpg griffin 25mm.jpg

IJoy Tornado 24mm Black and Silver Re-Stock
IJoy Tornado 24mm T6 Decks
IJoy Tornado 24mm Top Airflow Adapter
Griffin 25mm Re-Stock
3.5 & 5mm Notch Coils
24mm Limitless RDTA Black and Silver

http://www.sirvape.co.za/

Has Cape Town store got stock at moment

Sent from my HUAWEI GRA-L09 using Tapatalk

@Sir Vape , could you please make your site so it doesn't take you to the cart when adding something? I browse and add things as I browse and then I have to go look for the page everytime after I added something. It's really annoying.

@zadiac we looking at possibly changing our template and will look into that. I get what you saying but with the currently template we use it is designed that way. For your info a much quicker way to find items is to type in the search bar at the top if that makes things easier.

I browse to see what is on the site and then when I come across something I like, I add it. So I'm not always looking for something specifically when I go onto the site.

@zadiac do what I do... right click and open anything that catches my eye and that keeps the main page open where I was ... then I go through the open tabs and click buy...

Do these tips have any heat transfer to the lips like a metal one does?.

DIY tab on the Sir Vape site...
latest

No they don't... that's why all my tanks bar the stupid ones with non standard sizes have a @hands drip tip on them... plus they are comfortable and look stunning.
So glad I finally managed to snag me some of these, picking them up today hopefully.

So Rob, does an @hands tip feel better if I put the whole tip in my mouth, or just a little bit? I only ask because of your experience...

:rolleyes: :D :2guns: :tmi:

So glad I finally managed to snag me some of these, picking them up today hopefully.

So Rob, does an @hands tip feel better if I put the whole tip in my mouth, or just a little bit? I only ask because of your experience...

:rolleyes: :D :2guns: :tmi:

Depends which one you get... but they are all awesome... with my Petri I make sure the tip goes in deeper otherwise the burn hit the lips... :eek::D

:rolleyes: :D :2guns: :tmi:[/QUOTE]

.... that just sounds bad.

Depends which one you get... but they are all awesome... with my Petri I make sure the tip goes in deeper otherwise the burn hit the lips... :eek::D
I'm actually scarred from that, but I suppose I was asking for it.

Will report as soon as we get updated info from courier. Say around Friday or next Monday.

Back