***NEW STOCK*** - SIR VAPE

I don't want to hijack this post so apologies to the poster but @Rob Fisher any tips on the gceramics I'm not sure how long to prime them for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TC with the preheat preheat function works better than other TC mods i have used in the past.
Its just a matter of finding your sweet spot with this sigelei. It took me a while getting used to all the settings but think i have nailed it..for me at least.
I am only using SS wire and TC on the Sigelei.

Fuchai 150 o_O

Any news on the Bumble Bee Minikin ?

Lol yes the Sigelei 150
Can anyone confirm if the Sigelei Fuchai 213 is indeed 213watts?

Hey @Greyz no it's def won't reach 213. The reality is no dual mod is going to reach 200w. The testings they work on to achieve something like this with a dual mod I would imagine would be 40A
I've got to agree with you there, IMO Sigelei could have sold it as a 155W device and people would still have bought it. It's one of the best looking mods by a long shot and who really vapes at 213W anyway.

I think it's only responsibe that, if its well known, a vendor should put up some kind of note to warn customers as it's the responsible thing to do. If a note is placed alongside the device description then that leaves no doors open for a customer to feel "screwed" as they were informed beforehand.

Hey Greyz I agree with your comments.

We have changed it to read 155 in the description.

Product Features:
155W Maximum Output Wattage
0.1 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
Preheat Power
Set Output Wattage and Time
Hugely Increases Vaping Capability and Precision
Temperature Control
Ni200 Nickel Support

Lol yes the Sigelei 150

Hey @Greyz no it's def won't reach 213. The reality is no dual mod is going to reach 200w. The testings they work on to achieve something like this with a dual mod I would imagine would be 40A

Hey Greyz I agree with your comments.

We have changed it to read 155 in the description.

Product Features:
155W Maximum Output Wattage
0.1 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
Preheat Power
Set Output Wattage and Time
Hugely Increases Vaping Capability and Precision
Temperature Control
Ni200 Nickel Support

This pleases me to no end! BIG UP for making the change, your an example I hope others follow.

At the risk of starting a debate, the H-Priv did 218W on 2 batteries ;) as per DJLsb Vapes (Sony VTC4's iirc)

This pleases me to no end! BIG UP for making the change, your an example I hope others follow.

At the risk of starting a debate, the H-Priv did 218W on 2 batteries ;) as per DJLsb Vapes (Sony VTC4's iirc)

It may reach 218w but for how long is the question.
The sig 213 also hit 180w if im not mistaken.

It may reach 218w but for how long is the question.
The sig 213 also hit 180w if im not mistaken.

I don't know for how long, will probably depend on how quick your voltage drops. Personally I'd never really have a need to vape above 120W.
And even then it's just for kicks and then I'm back down to 70W.
I was just basically saying that it is possible to do 200+ on a 2 battery mod. 218W is quite close to their claims of 220W but you can't excuse 155W being claimed as 213W, even at 180 they still wayyyyy off LOL

Ive owned a couple mods now and i have to say for me one of the best Mods out there especially for the price is the RX.
Wismec have a real champion.
It might not look as nice as alot of these dual mods but dam its a true workhorse.

Oh shyt sorry sirs. Im blabbing here about my own junk.
Appologies.
Back to the Sig.
I got mine from the Sirs just ovet a week ago now and it is a beautiful Mod.

So i would say if you dont have one because of the price nows the chance to grab a funchai because they still look really good.

Rob, do you think that Vendors should still advertise the device as 213watt capable when we know that its not?
I ask because I see the description on the site says it's 213 watts and for the uninformed they will buy it expecting a 213 watt device.
Right now if I buy this Fuchai from Sir Vape it's description says "The Sigelei Fuchai 213W TC Box Mod builds directly upon the original 213, integrating Sigelei's flagship chip that is capable of outputting up to 213W paired with one of the most comprehensive temperature control suite....." if a customer buys this mod and they find it's only 155W do they have the right to ask for a refund?

If there is evidence to show the device is 155W surely then the vendor should not advertise it as 213W? In the case of the vendor not knowing that's understandable but here it's been stated in this thread and the manufacturers incorrect specs are still in the link.

PS: I am in no way taking a stab at Sir Vape, these guys are phenominal and their service is 2nd to none. I'm just curious as to how far a vendor's responsibility extends when selling a device.
IMO the right to do would be to inform you customers when selling one, as well as changing the description to show the correct specs. I'd be glad to hear a vendors stance on this too.

I've got to agree with you there, IMO Sigelei could have sold it as a 155W device and people would still have bought it. It's one of the best looking mods by a long shot and who really vapes at 213W anyway.

I think it's only responsibe that, if its well known, a vendor should put up some kind of note to warn customers as it's the responsible thing to do. If a note is placed alongside the device description then that leaves no doors open for a customer to feel "screwed" as they were informed beforehand.

I have to jump in here. I don't know about other vendors, but when I looked on SirVape's site, they advertise it as the Sigelei Fuchai 213, not 213W. So the 213 is just a model number and they specify that it is only 155w. Just laying an egg here :p

I don't want to hijack this post so apologies to the poster but @Rob Fisher any tips on the gceramics I'm not sure how long to prime them for

@outlaw_cloud a couple of drops of juice into the coil... fill the tank and give it a few hits without pressing the fire button... leave it for a few minutes then the first hit you do you blow to make sure there is vapour then go for it...

I'll give that a shot the protank starting leaking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to jump in here. I don't know about other vendors, but when I looked on SirVape's site, they advertise it as the Sigelei Fuchai 213, not 213W. So the 213 is just a model number and they specify that it is only 155w. Just laying an egg here :p
Their site used to say 213W but they fixed it . Kudos to @Sir Vape for putting the customer first

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

OMG What's this?!?!?!!!?

http://www.sirvape.co.za/collections/new/products/vape-connexx-vtm-100w-mini-authentic

vtm_100w_1024x1024.jpg

Photographing them in the morning and hopefully up on the site later tomorrow or Thurs morning.

New Stock Just In:

Limitless Plus RDTA
Lemo III RTA & Subtank Combo (It's about time)
RX 200S New Colours
Metropolis Atom Tanks
Aspire Cleito Black Tanks (Dual Clapton 0.2 & 0.4 / SS316 0.4 Coils)
Cleito RTA Kits
Emissary Elixirs Full Range Re-Stock
Yo Mamma by Milk Lab
and more ...

Back