New to the forum, and wanting to know where I can sell off a bunch of gear?

Poraboy

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone. My name is Pedro. I am not a professional vaper. However, I have a bunch of gear that used to be my dad's. Pretty much everything is in very good condition, and I was wondering where I could post about selling it. I'm not looking to make a profit on anything, I just want to get what it's worth.

Below is a picture of everything I have to sell. A detailed list of everything will be provided once I find the proper thread to post it on.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-01-10 at 17.48.48.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-01-10 at 17.48.48.jpeg
    443.6 KB · Views: 51
Hey everyone. My name is Pedro. I am not a professional vaper. However, I have a bunch of gear that used to be my dad's. Pretty much everything is in very good condition, and I was wondering where I could post about selling it. I'm not looking to make a profit on anything, I just want to get what it's worth.

Below is a picture of everything I have to sell. A detailed list of everything will be provided once I find the proper thread to post it on.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Hi @Poraboy, go to Classifieds for Sale https://www.ecigssa.co.za/forums/for-sale/
and read the instructions of how and what to post before you do so. Good luck with the sales!

Hey Pedro! You can post your gear in the Classifieds: For Sale section under the Private Market category. Just make sure to check the rules at the top of the forum before posting. Good luck!

that looks like the exact photo of a similar story about a dad's gear that I bought back in feb.
the limited edition box set in the same colour combo, the Thelma 100W in the same color.
Blaze tank
Random other mod withi the smok tank.

feels fishy

Back