Nitecore digicharger d2 giving problems

Ryan Evans

Vape Enthusiast
LV

Awards
Hi everyone. I am having trouble with my nitecore d2 two bay charger. The right side seems to give me issues, everytime i put a battery in it reads the battery and its about to charge it but then restarts . I have cleaned the contacts and opened it up and nothing is damaged . Any help would be appreciated .

Hi everyone. I am having trouble with my nitecore d2 two bay charger. The right side seems to give me issues, everytime i put a battery in it reads the battery and its about to charge it but then restarts . I have cleaned the contacts and opened it up and nothing is damaged . Any help would be appreciated .
These chargers have a "heat problem", which over time ages the sub spec. capacitors and exacerbates all tin solder joints, and that's where I'd recommend you start ... replace all capacitors with Low ESD 105 degree caps, and resolder all suspect joints, (preferably using lead / tin NOT tin solder). Check out this modification Nitecore Intellicharger i4 and Newi4 Charger modifications

1721020962552.png

Last edited:
Tha
These chargers have a "heat problem", which over time ages the sub spec. capacitors and exacerbates all tin solder joints, and that's where I'd recommend you start ... replace all capacitors with Low ESD 105 degree caps, and resolder all suspect joints, (preferably using lead / tin NOT tin solder). Check out this modification Nitecore Intellicharger i4 and Newi4 Charger modifications

View attachment 292949
@Intuthu Kagesi thanks for the help . I am rather going to buy a new battery charger . Cause i don't have any electrical skills or have any of the parts needed . Thanks for the help and advice i appreciate it alot.

Tha

@Intuthu Kagesi thanks for the help . I am rather going to buy a new battery charger . Cause i don't have any electrical skills or have any of the parts needed . Thanks for the help and advice i appreciate it alot.
You're welcome :--)
Please send it to me ... I'll gladly repair it and either return it, or place it into PIF.

Back