OBS Crius RTA

Should I specifically go for the V3 (relatively new to RTA stuff), does the velocity deck make it that much easier as opposed to the V2?

Should I specifically go for the V3 (relatively new to RTA stuff), does the velocity deck make it that much easier as opposed to the V2?
It makes a HUGE difference, the Velocity Deck is the new golden standard in Vaping, every RDA, RTA, RDTA etc that utilizes it, is a winner.

Thanks @Andre and @Redeemer ! And judging by everything I've seen here Crius > TFv4 ?
By ease of rebuilding, the Crius wins by a farm yard, if you compare it to the rebuildable section of a TFV4 (I own the Mini TFV4 and Crius V3)
If you want to use stock coils, the TFV4 wins, since the Crius can only be rebuilt with no stock coils available.
But measuring juice consumption, the TFV4 drinks juice compared to the Crius, and while doing so the TFV4 gets so hot you cant even touch the atty, and this in the long run may be bad for the mod its attached to.

By ease of rebuilding, the Crius wins by a farm yard, if you compare it to the rebuildable section of a TFV4 (I own the Mini TFV4 and Crius V3)
If you want to use stock coils, the TFV4 wins, since the Crius can only be rebuilt with no stock coils available.
But measuring juice consumption, the TFV4 drinks juice compared to the Crius, and while doing so the TFV4 gets so hot you cant even touch the atty, and this in the long run may be bad for the mod its attached to.
Thank you sir!

Owning 2x tfv4 mini's and exclusviely using the Clapton RBA, I don't have any heat issues. I also had 2x crius v3's and the TFV4 still wins on flavour. Currently running 24g SS. Still my favorite out of all the tanks I have tried.

I was highly skeptical because of how the fill works... but so far, so good.

WTF. Just did my first build after getting this tank today. Slapped coils and cotton in there noob style, thinking this aint gonna end well, maar kom ons kyk noord...

Primed it, and worked my way up from 20w. When I hit 40w a whole new world opened up to me. The vape was still super cool but somehow I was exhaling friggin cumulonimbus clouds. :eek:

Cranked her up to 50w and then the flavour started to come through, nice mellow vape. At 60w it was nice and warm with good flavour. No dry hits and I chain vaped the crap outa it. This tank is amazing and super user friendly, subtank RBA bye bye. No leaks so far either.

My juice budget is going to suffer though, but who cares when you can vape like this. Wow. :rock:

WTF. Just did my first build after getting this tank today. Slapped coils and cotton in there noob style, thinking this aint gonna end well, maar kom ons kyk noord...

Primed it, and worked my way up from 20w. When I hit 40w a whole new world opened up to me. The vape was still super cool but somehow I was exhaling friggin cumulonimbus clouds. :eek:

Cranked her up to 50w and then the flavour started to come through, nice mellow vape. At 60w it was nice and warm with good flavour. No dry hits and I chain vaped the crap outa it. This tank is amazing and super user friendly, subtank RBA bye bye. No leaks so far either.

My juice budget is going to suffer though, but who cares when you can vape like this. Wow. :rock:
Yip. Welcome to the family. She is a beast.

This tank really comes alive above 60watts I Vaped mine at 110watts no dry hits with claptons however the sweet spot is between 85 to 90w

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tank really comes alive above 60watts I Vaped mine at 110watts no dry hits with claptons however the sweet spot is between 85 to 90w

@RIEFY , what in your opinion would be the sweet spot for wire gauge for this? I presume 26g or 24g ?

I agree. sweet spot for me with certain juices is around the 55watt mark. I have a dual coil 24g setup with 2.5mm ID and use rayon as wicking material. I have rebuilt using jap cotton and the result is just as great.
I reckon the best tank on the market to date.

I agree. sweet spot for me with certain juices is around the 55watt mark. I have a dual coil 24g setup with 2.5mm ID and use rayon as wicking material. I have rebuilt using jap cotton and the result is just as great.
I reckon the best tank on the market to date.
Same build I use all day everyday. And agree best rta at the moment especially at the price it's going for.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

This is a great tank for lung hits!

Last night before bed, most of my devices needed a pitstop. I was tired and not in the mood. So I grabbed the Crius, shut off the juice flow, opened up the juice fill, squirted in my juice and voila, in about 30 seconds it was ready to go. Thankfully the RX 200 needs very infrequent battery changes, so the whole procedure was very very quick and easy.

Took a few toots before bed in the dark and it started tasting a bit dry. Shrugged my shoulders and thought to myself, ya, just when I thought this was too easy, now the trouble starts. Put it down and went to bed a bit upset knowing I would probably have to rewick and troubleshoot in the morning

This morning I realised i forgot to open the juice flow control!
Happy days. Working like a champ. Vape on!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452663589.470419.jpg

soooooo i was having major FOMO , just pulled the trigger on one of these bad boys along with some 32/26 clapton wire. just hope my 75w devices are able to run this tank sufficiently.

I had a look at the Crius and wanted to know how it compares to the aromamizer. I've been using the Aromamizer for about 3 months now and just can't fault it on anything besides the amount of juice go through. Easy to build on, no opening of juice holes, just fill it up and vape. Does anyone have any experience with both of these?

I had a look at the Crius and wanted to know how it compares to the aromamizer. I've been using the Aromamizer for about 3 months now and just can't fault it on anything besides the amount of juice go through. Easy to build on, no opening of juice holes, just fill it up and vape. Does anyone have any experience with both of these?

I never got to love the Aromamizer for some reason... the Crius I love so much I have 2. :p

Anyone besides Rob? Come on people I need someone to convince me to not want to buy one ;)
Thanks @Rob Fisher May I ask what it was about the Aromamizer that you didn't like?

I got it at the same time I got the Bellus and prefer the Bellus... plus that stupid rubber airflow thing was just silly. The chap I sold the Aromamizer to just loves it!

Hey Rob, How is this tank compared now to the Bellus? For me, I still find that I am getting the best flavour out of my Kayfun v4 to be honest, especially with the tropical ice. Looking at trying to get something that will give me good flavour and not worried about clouds.

Hey Rob, How is this tank compared now to the Bellus? For me, I still find that I am getting the best flavour out of my Kayfun v4 to be honest, especially with the tropical ice. Looking at trying to get something that will give me good flavour and not worried about clouds.

@Ash straight Tropical Ice I can't vape in any of the tanks because it's too powerful... Tropical Ice is perfect in my Squonkers... in my Bellus and Crius's I have other juices like Milky Way and some of the gentle menthols... I would rate the Bellus and Crius pretty much on a par with flavour but the Cruis wins the day because of the irritating leak my Bellus's have just after filling them!

Well the issue I am having is that I am using thug juice from Mt Baker and I am mostly getting the menthol flavour coming through and not so much of the rest. Tropical Ice is a winner though just for menthol (thanks for the recommendation btw, just ordered another 2 100ml bottles)

Back