Out and about with my awesome regulated mod!

@Room Fogger @vicTor

Oh, and I forgot to add that I had a paint repair job done at the hairdresser too! My entire life I've had a problem - I tighten things very tightly, but then can't open them. This happened to the battery compartment of the red and black Pico in the pic above. I eventually had to use a pair of pliers to unscrew the top and unfortunately I chipped the paint slightly.

However, Biosculpture to the rescue! (For those of you who don't know, Biosculpture is a specific type of nail gel which doesn't chip). I asked the lady who does my nails if she could please paint a little Biosculpture on the mod, since she has the same colour in stock. I bet it's the first mod-manicure that she's done! And voila - all fixed up now!

@Room Fogger @vicTor

Oh, and I forgot to add that I had a paint repair job done at the hairdresser too! My entire life I've had a problem - I tighten things very tightly, but then can't open them. This happened to the battery compartment of the red and black Pico in the pic above. I eventually had to use a pair of pliers to unscrew the top and unfortunately I chipped the paint slightly.

However, Biosculpture to the rescue! (For those of you who don't know, Biosculpture is a specific type of nail gel which doesn't chip). I asked the lady who does my nails if she could please paint a little Biosculpture on the mod, since she has the same colour in stock. I bet it's the first mod-manicure that she's done! And voila - all fixed up now!

quick thinking there @Hooked

we love our mods and even a small chip MUST be fixed

@Room Fogger @vicTor

There’s a first for anything, and this is definately a first. Great that you could get it fixed, we all know that it can seriously influence your enjoyment of the vape.

@Room Fogger @vicTor

Thats awesome @Hooked
Your Pico got a manicure!!
Hehe

Was feeling a little peckish so we went out to forage for food! Ended up at Lupa in Hillcrest! Yummy pasta!
OutLupa1.jpg OutLupa2.jpg OutLupa3.jpg

Been there done that and doing it again 'cause its awesome
edce79dacfed37889aa6e4f2e4028002.jpg
786435d0bbf58188ce2086100bf75768.jpg

Sent from my X30 using Tapatalk

Went on a train ride yesterday with the family... The Subox loved getting some wind in her hair...

20180708_151015-800x450.jpg

At Charlies in Port Owen, where I was invited to lunch with some vapers from Langebaan. They're all relatively new vapers, who have been vaping for a few months.

20180709_Group pic.jpg
The two peeps on the left aren't on the forum, but I hope they will join.

First on the left: DinkyD's brother (not on the forum - yet)
Second on the left: my hairdresser (the only one whom I knew; not on the forum - yet)
First on the right: me
Second on the right: @DinkyD (on the forum but very quiet lol)

Strangers we were - friends we now are! As @RenaldoRheeder said, vaping brings people together and how lovely is that!!

Take a look at DinkyD's earring! Much better to have a stompie hanging from your ear than from your fingers! Love it DinkyD!

20180709_Earring.jpg

Here's a close-up

20180709_Earring Close-up.jpg

And what would a lunch be without an Irish and a Chocolate Caramel juice?

20180709_Irish Coffee.jpg

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to add that DinkyD fell in love with one of my Pico Resins ... which she now owns :-D. You look so happy DinkyD !

20180709_Earring, Pico Resin.jpg

Last edited:
At Charlies in Port Owen, where I was invited to lunch with some vapers from Langebaan. They're all relatively new vapers, who have been vaping for a few months.

View attachment 138238
The two peeps on the left aren't on the forum, but I hope they will join.

First on the left: DinkyD's brother (not on the forum - yet)
Second on the left: my hairdresser (the only one whom I knew; not on the forum - yet)
First on the right: me
Second on the right: @DinkyD (on the forum but very quiet lol)

Strangers we were - friends we now are! As @RenaldoRheeder said, vaping brings people together and how lovely is that!!

Take a look at DinkyD's earring! Much better to have a stompie hanging from your ear than from your fingers! Love it DinkyD!

View attachment 138239

Here's a close-up

View attachment 138240

And what would a lunch be without an Irish and a Chocolate Caramel juice?

View attachment 138241

EDIT: Oh, I forgot to add that DinkyD fell in love with one of my Pico Resins ... which she now owns :-D. You look so happy DinkyD !

View attachment 138242
Was a wonderful meet .... never knew vaping could be so much fun!! Thankyou for all the info and knowledge that you so proudly shared .... happy days!!

Was a wonderful meet .... never knew vaping could be so much fun!! Thankyou for all the info and knowledge that you so proudly shared .... happy days!!

Hey there @DinkyD ! Great to see you chatting on the forum!! Fun? Oooooh you ain't seen nothin' yet, girl :-D Many more happy days ahead!!

That setup looks amazing @TheV !

Good strong coffee and a tasty chocolate croissant. And the Billet Box ;-)

Out for a quick morning coffee in Braamfontein. Found a delightful little spot called Galata.

7851e512c1e1482669e6912dae787172.jpg

Good strong coffee and a tasty chocolate croissant. And the Billet Box ;-)

Out for a quick morning coffee in Braamfontein. Found a delightful little spot called Galata.

7851e512c1e1482669e6912dae787172.jpg

@Silver that is an awesome spot! Pretty much everything on their menu is delicious! Ans there's a great vibe around there on weekends.

@Silver that is an awesome spot! Pretty much everything on their menu is delicious! Ans there's a great vibe around there on weekends.

Thanks @skola
Sad actually that I haven't come here more often since my varsity days. Ol Braamies looking really good in these parts. Glad to see.

Back