Out And About With Your Reo!

A beautiful afternoon at Melrose arch with an ice cold steelworks and a reodin loaded with a real nightmare :rock:

74daeac5e5dc58ae03f8adc2eecde902.jpg

now that is an awesome drink, haven't had one for ages

That snowman is super @LandyMan !
So clever - looks just like a snowman

Not yet out and about but Avril is checking out Anthea' present.

e198aaf05cd47654ddbf4545a27e93e9.jpg

Sent from my REO filled with VM Menthol Ice with a drop of coconut!

Lunch today with the trio

The non vaping smokers were impressed with the Reos. They all coughed after trying the REO Mini

I just told them dynamite comes in small packages. He he. Helped by a bit of @Oupa's 18mg Choc Mint brew.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419533895.698443.jpg

Not quite out and about with my REO... more like in and with one of my presents with a REO. My Fusion Tea set in operation. My wife and daughters are trying to get me off so much coffee and on the ship I discovered Peach Tea with no sweeteners and no milk and drank quite a bit of it... so that gave them an idea for a present!

Tea 008.JPG

Mini vape meet

The squonk army standing at attention !

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419691005.962277.jpg

So today after we couldn't get my Odin working we decided to go blow some clouds on the Twisp kiosk at Bedford Centre

@Yiannaki's REO + Odin proceeded to fog up most of the Twisp kiosk. It was classic

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419712789.727322.jpg

I actually felt quite sorry for the Twisp salesman. He was a good sport actually and tried to contain his amazement. Lol

So today after we couldn't get my Odin working we decided to go blow some clouds on the Twisp kiosk at Bedford Centre

@Yiannaki's REO + Odin proceeded to fog up most of the Twisp kiosk. It was classic

View attachment 18374

I actually felt quite sorry for the Twisp salesman. He was a good sport actually and tried to contain his amazement. Lol
Haha this was good fun :D I think the twisp sales person enjoyed it too!

Next time it's back to back cloud chasing infront of the twisp stand :rock:

View attachment 18374

Absolutely LOVE IT! :rock::rock::rock:

But despite the fun and games, this exact Twisp kiosk was the one i bought my first vaping device from
And it got me off stinkies!

So I still have huge respect and gratitude for them

Plus - they bring so many people into vaping!

Even more better

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419766436.547584.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419766458.026943.jpg

Haha

Sent from my brick using Tapatalk

Back