Out And About With Your Reo!

HRH (IPV with mAN) and I (Reo Mini with RM2) having after supper drinks at Anaklia, Georgia.

iOVLqvb.jpg

Supper overlooking the Black Sea at Batumi, Georgia.

ikTqhT9.jpg
Awesome pics @Andre! Hope you're having a blast there :rock:

The Reo watching some water music with us. From a 2 seater electric scooter. Beachfront, Batumi, Georgia.

8n2JMbH.jpg

Unfortunately this was forced ... stealth vaping in aircraft toilet ... not as glamorous, but waaaay more adventurous! ;)

2014-09-05 09.31.53.jpg

Reo checking out the Georgian salad, consisting of chicken fillet, eggs, tarragon, carrot, almonds, olives, cucumber and fermented milk sauce.

And some most splendid entertainment.

JAmL7XG.jpg

Nv6TaT7.jpg

@Andre I really enjoy your Reo travel photos, how do you find their local wine?

@Andre I really enjoy your Reo travel photos, how do you find their local wine?
Thanks. Their wine, made in the European style, is very good. The whites made in the underground vessel style, is also good, but the reds made this way, not to my liking.

Birthday dinner at Quo in Gillits and with a special bottle of wine I bought on my CT trip at Leopards Leap! Awesome wine!

REODinner 001.JPG

REODinner 007.JPG

View from a monk's cave high up in the mountains in the Vardzia cave monastery.

dKSR4C9.jpg

And a part of the monastery from the other side.
TkWRDH1.jpg

Still a working monastery.
hwFCmTo.jpg

Last edited:
Lol, at this stage we are longing for a good Steers coffee and a big, juicy SA steak!
I believe that. ... i had steak almost every night whilst in SA. Still unbeaten!

So we found a good Italian restaurant in Borjomi. Had a good pizza and some local red wine. Only "cognac" available and only in the format pictured below. Suffice to say we got nicely sloshed. Found some better stuff in the hotel bar and continued the party with some German tourists.

1C7euJQ.jpg

ZT5WOKB.jpg

OK more posh now. One of the best restaurants I have ever been to. Called The Old Townhouse in George :D munching a 350g fillet steak stuffed with cheese and garlic!

uploadfromtaptalk1410805286944.jpg

So we found a good Italian restaurant in Borjomi. Had a good pizza and some local red wine. Only "cognac" available and only in the format pictured below. Suffice to say we got nicely sloshed. Found some better stuff in the hotel bar and continued the party with some German tourists.

1C7euJQ.jpg

ZT5WOKB.jpg

I see you even have a stylish handbag to carry your vape gear around with :giggle:

Wow guys! Clearly our REOs are really well traveled!

For me, this is a chilling session tonight at the local with Tigra, my new addition... a Lacewood Woodvil, pumped full of VM4! Well deserved me thinks!

Woodvil Lacewood_resize.jpg

Wow guys! Clearly our REOs are really well traveled!

For me, this is a chilling session tonight at the local with Tigra, my new addition... a Lacewood Woodvil, pumped full of VM4! Well deserved me thinks!

View attachment 11726

Lovely @Oupa
Wishing you well with Tigra
Stunning

uploadfromtaptalk1411285669400.jpguploadfromtaptalk1411285699449.jpg

Chungju - South Korea, today.... Reo loaded with Gambit.

Back