Pre Orders For Reosmods Now Open (Pre Orders closed)

1. @Rob Fisher - REO Grand LP/SL White, Silver Button, (no Reomizer)
2. @DoC - REO Grand LP Copper Vein with LP Brass RM2 and Brass button. Extra o rings. Extra bottles 6ml x4, 3ml x 2
3. @TylerD - Metallic Red SL Mini door
4. @Rob Fisher - Grand Tumbled SL Door, Grand Hammertone Silver SL Door.
5. @MurderDoll - Black Wrinkle SL Mini door
6. @kevkev - REO Mini LP Anodize Black, Black Button, Extra Kawasaki Green Mini Door. Extra Bottles 3 x 3ml (No Reomizer)
7. @Morne - Reo Grand Door Circles Metallic red
8. @andro - 10 x 3ml bottles, 10 x 1mm o-ring, 10 x 1.5 mm o-ring
9. @yuganp - LP/SL mini 2.1 Tumbled aluminum, Silver button, 4 x 3ml bottles, 1 SL Grand door tumbled aluminum, (no reomizer)
10. @Metal Liz - 15 x 3ml bottles (with "closed caps")
11. @capetocuba - LP/SL Reo grand white, Aluminium button cover. (No Reomizer) + extra 3 x 6ml bottles. 2x1mm O-ring, 2 x 1.5mm O-ring
12. @vaalboy - LP reo grand tumbled Aluminium, Aluminium button cover, reomizer 5.0 gold Low pro mods only 3 x6ml bottles
13. @devdev - LP Reo Mini - Metallic Blue with SL door in white. No Reomiser. One metallic Red SL door for Grand. One metallic Green SL door for grand. 3 Silver buttons. 10 mini bottles. 10x1mm O-ring, 10 x 1.5mm Oring
14. @zadiac - LP Reo Grand - Silver Vein + 2 x 6ml bottles + 1 Silver button.
15. @kevkev - Metallic Blue Grand Door
16. @Imthiaz Khan - 2 x LP/SL Reo Grand Metallic Blue, 2 x Reomizer 2.0 low profile, 2 x Black Delrin Button Covers

And I see at least one new Reonaut on the list. Congrats @zadiac - looking forward to welcome you to Reoville. Presume you are sorted for and atomizer?

Does this end at 12 this morning?
I am having a real hard time deciding if i want a LP/SL mini.
3ml is enough for me. Might even last me a whole day.
The smaller form factor is very appealing.

Do it.

If 3ml is enough for you then the Mini SL/LP is awesome! You don't vape a lot then? Just remember that a REO uses slightly more juice than a conventional tank because the flavour and clouds are enhanced!

If 3ml is enough for you then the Mini SL/LP is awesome! You don't vape a lot then? Just remember that a REO uses slightly more juice than a conventional tank because the flavour and clouds are enhanced!

I hardly ever finished my 2ml Nautilus mini in a day.
battery would be the only concern. But i can carry a backup i guess.
@Rob Fisher do you prefer the form factor of the mini?

@Oupa, will they do a metallic red mini door too with the circles? those look kick ass and will look AMA-zinnnnngggg on Amy :rock:

@Oupa put me down for :
LP/SL Black Anodized Mini with orange SL door (not extra)
LP Reomizer 2

I guess i can try the mini and then sell which Reo i like the least. I am not a collector ;)
Thanks for the order.

I hardly ever finished my 2ml Nautilus mini in a day.
battery would be the only concern. But i can carry a backup i guess.
@Rob Fisher do you prefer the form factor of the mini?

Hi @Heckers. I love the Mini, to me it feels more comfortable in my hand and is better for portability. That said, i dont have very large hands.

I fill the juice up to about 2.6 ml (you need to leave some space for the tube in he bottle) The batt lasts me for all this juice but this juice wont get me through the day, I vape about 4 to 5 ml a day. You can quite easily carry a spare pre-filled 3ml juice bottle and battery.

It really is a tough call for me between the grand and the mini. Id say the Grand is the better overall workhorse whereas the mini is better for portability. I'd still say though that first time Reo buyers should go for the Grand. Double the juice and double the battery capacity for he same price, with not much size difference.

Oops sorry, forgot you already had a Grand. @Heckers
Lol.
Lets see what you say about the mini

@Silver i also have fairly small hands.
The grand is not big at all but would still always prefer for the smallest device possible.
My grand is not a SL version and I would prefer something lighter.
Who knows maybe the perfect combo is a SL grand....I can see this end up costing me an arm and a leg experimenting with all the variations :(

I agree with you on that a smaller device is generally better
I feel the same
That why I like the mini so much

But I find I have to refill it quite often.
Perhaps a mini with a square shaped bottle that takes 6ml is the answer
But then one def needs 2 batteries to get through it.
Then again, replacing a battery is much easier when you're out an about than fiddling with juice

1. @Rob Fisher - REO Grand LP/SL White, Silver Button, (no Reomizer)
2. @DoC - REO Grand LP Copper Vein with LP Brass RM2 and Brass button. Extra o rings. Extra bottles 6ml x4, 3ml x 2
3. @TylerD - Metallic Red SL Mini door
4. @Rob Fisher - Grand Tumbled SL Door, Grand Hammertone Silver SL Door.
5. @MurderDoll - Black Wrinkle SL Mini door
6. @kevkev - REO Mini LP Anodize Black, Black Button, Extra Kawasaki Green Mini Door. Extra Bottles 3 x 3ml (No Reomizer)
7. @Morne - Reo Grand Door Circles Metallic red
8. @andro - 10 x 3ml bottles, 10 x 1mm o-ring, 10 x 1.5 mm o-ring
9. @yuganp - LP/SL mini 2.1 Tumbled aluminum, Silver button, 4 x 3ml bottles, 1 SL Grand door tumbled aluminum, (no reomizer)
10. @Metal Liz - 15 x 3ml bottles (with "closed caps")
11. @capetocuba - LP/SL Reo grand white, Aluminium button cover. (No Reomizer) + extra 3 x 6ml bottles. 2x1mm O-ring, 2 x 1.5mm O-ring
12. @vaalboy - LP reo grand tumbled Aluminium, Aluminium button cover, reomizer 5.0 gold Low pro mods only 3 x6ml bottles
13. @devdev - LP Reo Mini - Metallic Blue with SL door in white. No Reomiser. One metallic Red SL door for Grand. One metallic Green SL door for grand. 3 Silver buttons. 10 mini bottles. 10x1mm O-ring, 10 x 1.5mm Oring
14. @zadiac - LP Reo Grand - Silver Vein + 2 x 6ml bottles + 1 Silver button.
15. @kevkev - Metallic Blue Grand Door
16. @Imthiaz Khan - 2 x LP/SL Reo Grand Metallic Blue, 2 x Reomizer 2.0 low profile, 2 x Black Delrin Button Covers
17. @Heckers - LP/SL Black Anodized Mini with orange SL door (not extra), LP Reomizer 2

I can already see a little tear running down my wallet.

nah i'm cool, thanks @Oupa, i'll wait for the next one, i'm a bit poor this month hahahahaa

Back