Not open for further replies.

Gizmo

Catalyst
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
I am looking at getting a DNA30 chip mod. As I strongly feel that is the future. So I need to do some sales.

With that I have the following:

Reo Grande Orange + RM2 + AW IMR Battery + Trustfire Charger + Extra Juice Bottles X 2 and Extra Spring

the total I paid was around R3100 including customs last year that was just for the REO and RM2

To you for only R3000.00

Original Surefire King Mod

You can look at the images here..

http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?threads/for-sale-surefire-king-polished.591/

I paid around R1700.00

Letting it go for R1300.00

Second hand SVD not being used. Letting this go for R450.00

LOL thought I would have a PM already :p

comming to see this afternoon ...

I think it is a bit far from payday. :)
Shure it will fly come end of Feb.
I must say, I am so happy with this mini, if I had bucks, I would have bought it!

Says the guy who does intricate fishing things...we shall get you there yet:D.

Yip I hear you Matthee... when I have been Vaping for 5 years I may consider it... but just over a week ago I was using 4 x Twisps... :eek:

Yip I hear you Matthee... when I have been Vaping for 5 years I may consider it... but just over a week ago I was using 4 x Twisps... :eek:

Wow talk about acceleration.

Well Done Rob, a true ecig enthusiast we have here in the making.

Perfect, Rob. We do know that if and when you get there, it will be a BANG!

which DNA30 mod are you looking at, @Gizmo ? I quite fancy the Swabia one. Looks good, looks solid..and their website shows that they do not hide behind bigger, best, ultimate slogans. very transparent. liking that.

nope , rather wait for something much better , i won't becoming a REO soon , not until you get them in your packet of rice crispies ...

@Gizmo, I must say I was tempted, but I am waiting for the upgraded REO to come out. If I'm gonna spend that amount, I may as well wait for that. Not long to go. Also, I have different colours in mind ;-)

@TylerD - thanks for the quotation. Yes, I do agree, this is a journey. And only when one goes through a few types of devices I suppose that is when one appreciates the top end ones more fully...

@Rob Fisher - on your comment that you will only consider a REO once you've been vaping for 5 years and the other peeps' comments to try convert you, let me share this with you:

I also started on 4 Twisps. Still got them but don't like the leaky mouthpiece. Now on Protanks as my main all day devices. Still felt I needed a bit more intensity.

But 2 weeks ago I got the IGO-L dripper set up at the vape meet and am still going strong on the same coil. Have changed the cotton wick a few times. And all I can say is "Oh yeah, when is my next dripping session?" I have about 3 or 4 dripping sessions a day. It's probably a bit more than that in the last few days ;-) Drip a couple of drops and vape about 10 or so puffs. It is absolutely amazing. Throat hit is proper not like anything I experienced before. Flavour is in a different place. No more multiple puffs like I do on the Protanks to get some form of a throat tickle. The dripper at 12 Watts on my SVD rocks me. Now if only I could have the convenience of the Protanks with the performance of this dripper. That is what the REO is supposed to offer. Bingo.

So yes, it is a journey - I think these things need to be fully appreciated.... And even though i am no expert, I think you're doing the right thing to take it slow and enjoy each stage.

The dripper at 12 Watts on my SVD rocks me. Now if only I could have the convenience of the Protanks with the performance of this dripper. That is what the REO is supposed to offer. Bingo.

So yes, it is a journey - I think these things need to be fully appreciated.... And even though i am no expert, I think you're doing the right thing to take it slow and enjoy each stage.

And i thought I was finished for a while... I have already put my name down for one of the woodgrain REO's! :eek:

I have an SVD so maybe I'll look for a dripper to go with it and try it... you have been right on the money before! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back