Reo Grande, King Mod, Svd Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
final price drop on the Reo R2600.00

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Any idea where I can buy an IGO-L Dripper @Silver1 ?

I got my IGO-L for R150 from VapeSA.co.za. Incidentally, that's where @Tom got his from and @TylerD got his IGO-W. The W has three posts and two airholes I think so it allows for dual coils. But I just got the basic one, which is more for single coils.

I see they are out of stock at the moment.

However, Vapeking is also potentially bringing in some of them. There was a thread recently where @Gizmo was asking people for their opinions on new stock and the IGO's came up. Perhaps check with @Gizmo.

I think for R150 or thereabouts its a great way to get an idea of what that experience is like. You just need to get it set up properly. @TylerD taught me at the vape meet. Took 10 minutes under expert supervision. Its not difficult at all. But I haven't yet built my own coil unsupervised ;-)

Is this being a bit anal, I think buying an original mod a brother for my Reo mayb not another Reo but sayyyy an original Sure Fire mod and a dripper. But gna hav to b the end of the month

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

That is one beautiful Reo Grand for sale. At a great price.
7ypyqyva.jpg

PM me bud

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Congrats @TylerD. Enjoy. You will be a Reonaught soon @Gizmo, but no problems - you have tried and it did not suit you, which does happen, if rarely. Watch out for the Tokolosh!

Congrats @TylerD - now you will have both the Grand and the Mini. A full set.

@Gizmo, congrats on the sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back